GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive thought about it and I don't believe there was any sex at all. The autopsy would have confirmed it and rape charges would have been added to his list of charges. jmo.

That makes sense. There would be a whole lot of DNA if there was sex involved. But I wonder what would be on his phone recordings that he thought might free him?

That makes sense. There would be a whole lot of DNA if there was sex involved. But I wonder what would be on his phone recordings that he thought might free him?

I did wonder about the possibility of there being some video footage of another random hookup....one where you couldn't see the face.....that he might be trying to pass of as BC. Note, he was careful to describe the videos as being taken from behind, etc.

Who knows. He could just be blowing smoke, too. There may be absolutely zero videos on his phone. Remember what I said long, long time ago: He's a lying liar that lies. He very possibly could describe these videos in his faux "affidavit" and then claim the police had erased them when it was discovered they weren't there.

I did wonder about the possibility of there being some video footage of another random hookup....one where you couldn't see the face.....that he might be trying to pass of as BC. Note, he was careful to describe the videos as being taken from behind, etc.

Who knows. He could just be blowing smoke, too. There may be absolutely zero videos on his phone. Remember what I said long, long time ago: He's a lying liar that lies. He very possibly could describe these videos in his faux "affidavit" and then claim the police had erased them when it was discovered they weren't there.

I sure hope you are right. The thought of it is very disturbing. The fact that they liked swinging does make it very possible, though. It would be an ultimate power trip for him, as well. Don't you think he had to have seen her without clothes on to know about the scarring from her plastic surgeries. I remember someone posting that the company that provides credit for procedures like this was suing her estate.

He also said he took pictures of her that she agreed to if he didn't put them on the Internet. I do not believe for a second she took pics or did anything sexual whatsoever, without the threat of harm if she didn't pretend. If he does have video, that is why he turned the sound off, and stopped and started the video. It would be very difficult to pretend to be into it with that monster.

If they planned to extort $, they needed something they thought would embarrass the family.

AL boasts about this making him famous. I hope it can be properly explained to him that it is not a big story because of him. It is a big story, because of Beverly. It is because she was so loved by all that knew her, and because it was very obvious to those that don't know her personally that she was a respectable lady. Yes, the circus he tries to create adds a little more media involvement. It doesn't make him famous, though. It points out how foolish he and CL are. They have been failures at everything they have ever done.

I hope he doesn't try to sue the prison for that hideous mess on top of his head. He looks pretty rough in that last picture. I am sure they are not giving him the quality hair services he feels entitled to. It probably would have been better in the federal pen. Such a shame that didn't work out for him.

I apologize for my rantings. His affidavit infuriated me so much. I just can't get it out of my head. One of the things (and there were many) that angered new most, was his selfishness and disregard for human life. Whether it is a true accounting or not, I don't know, but it shows his thought process. To play xbox while having a deceased person in the house. Then to be annoyed that he has to dispose of the body. Having to deal with all this, and didn't even get his threesome.

He was stabbed in prison before. I feel certain he is not being elected favorite inmate. I hope they give him some of what he deserves there.

I really wish Beverly's family could be spared this trial.

The reasons I believe AL is a monster all came from info provided from him. He definitely has no defense that he can't get a fair trial with info the public has. He has made himself public enemy by all of his ninny lawsuits, unbelievable sense of entitlement, way over inflated opinion of his own charm and intellect, and lack of disregard for anyone but himself. Not to mention he and his wife are just plain skanky and evil.

I don't believe his affidavit for one minute. IMO, it serves as proof as to how sick and twisted he is. He got off on writing that, knowing full well the more graphic he was, the more pain he would inflict. IMO

I think so, too. He enjoys it.

With regard to DNA, if she did live until the day of the accident, certain DNA could be gone. Also, can't they delay charging and if needed, add a rape charge later if they felt it would be needed? They haven't released the autopsy to the public. It is possible they didn't want to address those aspects if they knew he had the videos. Not that they believe it was consensual, but that they have their case without having to put the family through watching the videos, and listening to his disgusting defense on the matter.

I think so, too. He enjoys it.

With regard to DNA, if she did live until the day of the accident, certain DNA could be gone. Also, can't they delay charging and if needed, add a rape charge later if they felt it would be needed? They haven't released the autopsy to the public. It is possible they didn't want to address those aspects if they knew he had the videos. Not that they believe it was consensual, but that they have their case without having to put the family through watching the videos, and listening to his disgusting defense on the matter.

I'm still wondering if the death penalty can be put back on the table. He deserves nothing less.

I'm still wondering if the death penalty can be put back on the table. He deserves nothing less.

He definitely does deserve it. I don't know how that works. There was no plea deal, so they probably could.

Oh my gosh. I had the longest post and my internet shut off and now it is gone. In a nutshell---

Carl Jr. responded to a news stations facebook post that the family would prefer to go for life in prison rather than deal with amount of mandatory hoops that are required with a death penalty case. In a death penatly case, there is an automatic appeal process. The family would have to relive this over and over. Although I do not think it is the right decision for Arron, I do think it is the right decision for the family, which this is ultimately about.

And just a thought---- even with DNA, sex can be both rape and consensual. The cause of death is not even released yet. I am wondering if the kidnapping and murder charges are pretty solid (hard to argue with green duct tape and a bat), but rape will be harder to prove. I wonder if they do not even want to chance the jury questioning any charge, which then makes them question others. To charge the rape would open the door for the big sex defense. And Arron has been alluding that from the beginning. We all know he would definitely do something that he thought he could hold over the Carters heads.

I think it (loosely) compared to AJ HAdsell case. Her COD was heroin poisoning. They havent charged anyone yet because they have to be able to prove it was given and not taken on her own. Even when police don't believe a story, they can't bring charges unless there is solid evidence of that actual crime.

My other post was much more though out, but I have to go to work. :)

I sure hope you are right. The thought of it is very disturbing. The fact that they liked swinging does make it very possible, though. It would be an ultimate power trip for him, as well. Don't you think he had to have seen her without clothes on to know about the scarring from her plastic surgeries. I remember someone posting that the company that provides credit for procedures like this was suing her estate.

He also said he took pictures of her that she agreed to if he didn't put them on the Internet. I do not believe for a second she took pics or did anything sexual whatsoever, without the threat of harm if she didn't pretend. If he does have video, that is why he turned the sound off, and stopped and started the video. It would be very difficult to pretend to be into it with that monster.

If they planned to extort $, they needed something they thought would embarrass the family.

AL boasts about this making him famous. I hope it can be properly explained to him that it is not a big story because of him. It is a big story, because of Beverly. It is because she was so loved by all that knew her, and because it was very obvious to those that don't know her personally that she was a respectable lady. Yes, the circus he tries to create adds a little more media involvement. It doesn't make him famous, though. It points out how foolish he and CL are. They have been failures at everything they have ever done.

I hope he doesn't try to sue the prison for that hideous mess on top of his head. He looks pretty rough in that last picture. I am sure they are not giving him the quality hair services he feels entitled to. It probably would have been better in the federal pen. Such a shame that didn't work out for him.

I apologize for my rantings. His affidavit infuriated me so much. I just can't get it out of my head. One of the things (and there were many) that angered new most, was his selfishness and disregard for human life. Whether it is a true accounting or not, I don't know, but it shows his thought process. To play xbox while having a deceased person in the house. Then to be annoyed that he has to dispose of the body. Having to deal with all this, and didn't even get his threesome.

He was stabbed in prison before. I feel certain he is not being elected favorite inmate. I hope they give him some of what he deserves there.

I really wish Beverly's family could be spared this trial.

The reasons I believe AL is a monster all came from info provided from him. He definitely has no defense that he can't get a fair trial with info the public has. He has made himself public enemy by all of his ninny lawsuits, unbelievable sense of entitlement, way over inflated opinion of his own charm and intellect, and lack of disregard for anyone but himself. Not to mention he and his wife are just plain skanky and evil.

Re: Don't you think he had to have seen her without clothes on to know about the scarring from her plastic surgeries.

No, and here's why: he has all the evidence the State has against him. He created an extremely detailed timeline, based on the evidence they have, explaining it all away. I'm sure he added those details so people would think "well how else would he know?". But he will have the autopsy report, as part of evidence. Those are extremely detailed, and they list every scar & mark on a person, as well as almost every surgery performed. They note dental work, plastic surgery, implants, tattoo removal, etc. And an inventory of her clothes would be available to him, so that would be his source for the knowledge of her bra description. He thinks he's clever but he's a damn fool.

He made sure to note every single text, trip to the store, etc. He's explaining the phone pings.

The drawing of the "mask"? Shameful. There was no need for that. He knew it would cause a reaction.

I can't wait to see justice served & him behind bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Don't you think he had to have seen her without clothes on to know about the scarring from her plastic surgeries.

No, and here's why: he has all the evidence the State has against him. He created an extremely detailed timeline, based on the evidence they have, explaining it all away. I'm sure he added those details so people would think "well how else would he know?". But he will have the autopsy report, as part of evidence. Those are extremely detailed, and they list every scar & mark on a person, as well as almost every surgery performed. They note dental work, plastic surgery, implants, tattoo removal, etc. And an inventory of her clothes would be available to him, so that would be his source for the knowledge of her bra description. He thinks he's clever but he's a damn fool.

He made sure to note every single text, trip to the store, etc. He's explaining the phone pings.

The drawing of the "mask"? Shameful. There was no need for that. He knew it would cause a reaction.

I can't wait to see justice served & him behind bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hadn't thought of him using info from the autopsy. Instead of feeling disgust with himself for what he did when reading, he uses it to victimize her family more.

He has had plenty of time to come up with his nonsense.

This case stems from May 27, 2015 when AL went to the PCSO to review evidence (prior to his June OH hearing) * John F Johnson is the Pros in this case

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
EASTERN DISTRICT OF ARKANSAS
WESTERN DIVISION
ARRON MICHAEL LEWIS,
ADC #151373 PLAINTIFF
V. CASE NO. 4:15-CV-00630 SWW/BD
JOHN F. JOHNSON, et al. DEFENDANTS
ORDER
Arron Michael Lewis, an Arkansas Department of Correction inmate, brought this
lawsuit pro se, alleging that the Defendants violated various constitutional rights.
(Docket entry #2) Because Mr. Lewis included a number of unrelated claims that
allegedly arose at various times during his incarceration, the Court instructed him to
amend his complaint. (#3) He has now filed an amended complaint. (#5)
Based on the allegations in Mr. Lewis’s amended complaint, he has stated
excessive-force claims against Defendants Garcia, Stone, Murphy, and Austin. In
addition, he has stated a deliberate-indifference claim against Defendant Johnson.

Service is now proper for these Defendants.
The Clerk of the Court is directed to prepare a summons for these Defendants, and
the U.S. Marshal service is directed to serve copies of the complaint and the amended
complaint, along with any attachments (docket entries #2, #5), and a summons for each of
these Defendants, without requiring prepayment of fees and costs or security. Service for
these Defendants should be through the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office, 2900 South
Woodrow Street, Little Rock, Arkansas 72204.
IT IS SO ORDERED, this 16th day of November, 2015.

I hadn't thought of him using info from the autopsy. Instead of feeling disgust with himself for what he did when reading, he uses it to victimize her family more.

He has had plenty of time to come up with his nonsense.

Re-victimizing her family. That is the part that is worst to me (well, maybe not the worst, but the worst part of this most recent act). He should not be allowed to speak and hurt them, other than through court where it is monitored. A person who has already harmed someone so much should never be allowed to terrorize them from prison!

Re-victimizing her family. That is the part that is worst to me (well, maybe not the worst, but the worst part of this most recent act). He should not be allowed to speak and hurt them, other than through court where it is monitored. A person who has already harmed someone so much should never be allowed to terrorize them from prison!

So who actually physically visits him in prison to get those papers, scan them, and post them on his FB page? I can't believe this freak has anyone who even still wants to be associated with him.

So who actually physically visits him in prison to get those papers, scan them, and post them on his FB page? I can't believe this freak has anyone who even still wants to be associated with him.
That's the $10,000 question. But...are they allowed to pass letters/paperwork to visitors? Wouldn't it have had to have been mailed? Or gone through his lawyer as legal mail?

I'm very interested to see the lawyer's response.....or non-response, as the case may be.

I'm personally surprised it's still up there and if it remains and is never removed AND the lawyer doesn't step down....does that mean it was done with the lawyer's blessing? Surely not!?

He probably mailed them. I can't imagine him having a friend either. Maybe a relative in California, or somewhere.

I don't believe his affidavit for one minute. IMO, it serves as proof as to how sick and twisted he is. He got off on writing that, knowing full well the more graphic he was, the more pain he would inflict. IMO

Zuri, can you give me a synopsis of what he has written? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member