GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think anyone that gets on the jury that has followed MEDIA reports is going to hear a totally different thing when they get to hearing testimony. Media has reported so many screwed up fact (just little incorrect things here and there proves that people writing these stories are not paying any attention). So when people say oh I bet most people dont know what this case is about, could very well be a true statement. JMHO

I think everyone knows where Beverly Carter was found correct???? Well for people who read this article and believe what they read .... well you get the incorrect picture!!!

Police transcripts reveal shocking details surrounding Beverly Carter's death
Alleged murderer told Realtor: "You're about to have a very bad day"

November 18, 2015 Jacob Gaffney
snip>>>
Lewis also delighted in the media attention his actions received, he told police.

Carter’s body was eventually recovered from a cement mixer on the grounds of a concrete company where Lewis was formerly employed. http://www.housingwire.com/articles...ing-details-surrounding-beverly-carters-death

SHE WAS NOT FOUND IN A CEMENT MIXER!!!! :pullhair: :drink:

ETA: The flipping article that he used as reference lmao.... said THIS (which is what was said) GUESS HE JUST SKIMMED and STOPPED... VERY NEXT SENTENCE STATED WHERE SHE WAS FOUND!!!!

"Lewis told the deputy he had put Carter in a cement mixer on the company grounds and asked for his lawyer, Allison said, which forced him to stop questioning.

Authorities found Carter buried on the premises
near Cabot shortly after midnight Sept. 29, 2014, and Lewis was subsequently charged with kidnapping and capital murder."
http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2015/nov/17/judge-hears-recordings-in-realtor-s-kil/

The other day I was reading an online conversation which was discussing that ADC has recently updated their inmate search feature to include more information, one being "Program Achievements", so I decided to go look up the Dastardly Duo and see how they've been spending their time in prison.

CL:

Program Achievement Date of Completion

Mental Health 07/21/2015
Anger Management 08/13/2015

AL:

Mental Health 12/29/2011
Graduate Eqival. Diploma (GED) 11/13/2012
Thinking Errors Group 07/02/2013
Mental Health 10/06/2014
Anger Management 09/21/2015
Stress Management 11/30/2015

Apparently he was quite the little joiner during his previous prison stays. So, so many smart @ss comments I could make about that thinking errors group.

Honestly, I think anyone that gets on the jury that has followed MEDIA reports is going to hear a totally different thing when they get to hearing testimony. Media has reported so many screwed up fact (just little incorrect things here and there proves that people writing these stories are not paying any attention). So when people say oh I bet most people dont know what this case is about, could very well be a true statement. JMHO

I think everyone knows where Beverly Carter was found correct???? Well for people who read this article and believe what they read .... well you get the incorrect picture!!!

Police transcripts reveal shocking details surrounding Beverly Carter's death
Alleged murderer told Realtor: "You're about to have a very bad day"

snip>>>
Lewis also delighted in the media attention his actions received, he told police.

Carter’s body was eventually recovered from a cement mixer on the grounds of a concrete company where Lewis was formerly employed. http://www.housingwire.com/articles...ing-details-surrounding-beverly-carters-death

SHE WAS NOT FOUND IN A CEMENT MIXER!!!! :pullhair: :drink:

Bio of the reporter that wrote that:

Jacob Gaffney is the Editor-in-Chief of HousingWire and HousingWire.com. He previously covered securitization for Reuters and Source Media in London before returning to the United States in 2009. While in Europe for nearly a decade, he covered bank loans and the high yield market, in addition to commercial paper, student loan, auto and credit card space(s). At HousingWire, he began focusing his journalism on all aspects of the housing and mortgage markets.

Maybe he should have stuck to covering bank loans and the high yield market. :p

It was heart wrenching to hear that recording played. But the media is reporting it in a way that is not what was said. Beverly never once said money or ransom. Not from what was played in that courtroom. What is reported as what she said is correct. The alluding to it that Beverly said ransom or money is incorrect.

To show deputies he was serious, Lewis played a recording from his cellphone of Carter begging for her husband, Carl Carter, to comply with Lewis' demands for money without involving police.

Bolded by me is exactly and all that the voice presumed to be Beverly Carter said. (* I believe it is her. And it was as if she was being calm for her husband not sounding scared. Most likely for her husbands sake. I can see that. jmho)

"Carl, it's Beverly. I just want to let you know I'm OK. I haven't been hurt. Just do what he says and please don't call the police," Beverly Carter's voice is heard on the recording. "If you call the police, it could be bad. Just want you to know that I love you very much." http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2015/nov/17/judge-hears-recordings-in-realtor-s-kil/ << written by John Lynch who is the only one who has reported correctly as was stated in courtroom. (I am not sure but I think it was another reporter who continues to say England instead of Scott, cant remember if this reporter has done that. But he takes good notes he is is a court journalist )

The other day I was reading an online conversation which was discussing that ADC has recently updated their inmate search feature to include more information, one being "Program Achievements", so I decided to go look up the Dastardly Duo and see how they've been spending their time in prison.

CL:

Mental Health 07/21/2015
Anger Management 08/13/2015

AL:

Mental Health 12/29/2011
Graduate Eqival. Diploma (GED) 11/13/2012
Thinking Errors Group 07/02/2013
Mental Health 10/06/2014
Anger Management 09/21/2015
Stress Management 11/30/2015

Apparently he was quite the little joiner during his previous prison stays. So, so many smart @ss comments I could make about that thinking errors group.

I have heard and also read, no first hand experience thank GOD... that that is why a lot of prisoners go to the church/bible studies is to get out of their cells - something to do. Looking at the classes those may possibly be something that required? Again jmho I have no idea.

For AL... Mental Health 10/5/2014... that is when he was at the Malvern Unit after leaving PCSO Jail getting his evals check overs prior to getting transferred to Tucker. I would take a wild guess and say thats what CL was too she plead guilty on 7/7/2015 and then prob was the 21st when she completed intake stuff. JMHO

Bio of the reporter that wrote that:
"Jacob Gaffney is the Editor-in-Chief of HousingWire and HousingWire.com. He previously covered securitization for Reuters and Source Media in London before returning to the United States in 2009. While in Europe for nearly a decade, he covered bank loans and the high yield market, in addition to commercial paper, student loan, auto and credit card space(s). At HousingWire, he began focusing his journalism on all aspects of the housing and mortgage markets."

Maybe he should have stuck to covering bank loans and the high yield market. :p

:ditto: :silly: I ETA.... the next flipping sentence he referenced, says where she was found!!!!!

Lewis told the deputy he had put Carter in a cement mixer on the company grounds and asked for his lawyer, Allison said, which forced him to stop questioning.

Authorities found Carter buried on the premises near Cabot shortly after midnight Sept. 29, 2014, and Lewis was subsequently charged with kidnapping and capital murder. http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2015/nov/17/judge-hears-recordings-in-realtor-s-kil/

YET the EDITOR IN CHIEF lol wrote:
snip>>>

Carter&#8217;s body was eventually recovered from a cement mixer on the grounds of a concrete company where Lewis was formerly employed. http://www.housingwire.com/articles/...-carters-death

LaLaw was asking about the Judge in this case (or I think that is the one she was asking about, NOT the one who signed off on the Search Warrants that was Judge Wayne Gruber. Whose wife is a Judge iirc Rita Gruber)

Anyways... found this which is interesting. Off Topic kinda but, Gave me shivers re reading about this.... Death Row Inmate killed a college kid who was doing his laundry!!!! Thankfully was a video camera there... He is one of the ones fighting the lethal injection drug....

Nooner v. StateAnnotate this Case
907 S.W.2d 677 (1995)

322 Ark. 87

Terrick Terrell NOONER, Appellant, v. STATE of Arkansas, Appellee.

No. CR 94-358.

Supreme Court of Arkansas.

October 9, 1995.

*680 Herbert T. Wright, Jr., Little Rock, for Appellant.

Kent G. Holt, David R. Raupp, Asst. Attys. General, Little Rock, for Appellee.

BROWN, Justice.
http://law.justia.com/cases/arkansas/supreme-court/1995/cr94-358.html

Looks like District Judges 4 yr term, Circuit Judges 6 yr and State Supreme Judges and Court of Appeals Judges 8 yr terms. (learned something else new lol ) http://www.votepulaski.net/Elections/2015/judicial.pdf

District Judge who signed off on the search warrants:

Judge Wayne Gruber
Elected 5/22/2012 4 year Pulaski County District Judge
Pulaski County District Court
Wayne Gruber 3001 West Roosevelt Little Rock, AR 72204

His wife:
Rita Gruber is the District 6, Position 1 judge on the Court of Appeals in Arkansas. District 6 is composed of Pulaski, Perry and Saline counties.[1] She was elected to the court on May 20, 2008, and took office on January 1, 2009.[2] Gruber's current eight-year term ends in 2016.[3]

Gruber is running for re-election to the Court of Appeals in 2016.[4]https://ballotpedia.org/Rita_Gruber

*** so if AL is convicted and when he Appeals that conviction to the Court of Appeals in AR, I guess she would have to recuse herself, if she were still in office when it was filed or heard. JMHO

Forgot who the Mod was that moved this case here, but was going to remind that Trial starts for Arron Lewis on Jan 12th (2 days) didnt know if was planning on starting a new thread for beginning or conttinue on with this one until the limit reached. We are on page 30 now. I will alert my own post since dont remember who was. That way if they do start a new thread others will know if checking in.

Forgot who the Mod was that moved this case here, but was going to remind that Trial starts for Arron Lewis on Jan 12th (2 days) didnt know if was planning on starting a new thread for beginning or conttinue on with this one until the limit reached. We are on page 30 now. I will alert my own post since dont remember who was. That way if they do start a new thread others will know if checking in.
It's KateB. Can be found on page 1 of this thread. ;)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12225959

Looks like this thread was simply moved to "Trials". I went to awaiting trail and it was gone, but looked around and found it here.

Not exactly sure what this means, but the following appeared on the docket report on Court Connect this morning:

01/11/2016
08:38 AM AMENDED CRIMINAL INFORMATION
Entry: CHANGE COUNT 1 OFFENSE(THE WORDING CHANGED)
Images No Images

When I scroll up to the top of the page, his charges read:

LEWIS, AARON M

Violation: 1 Citation#: Age at Violation: 33 Plea:
5-10-101 CAPITAL MURDER; FY Disp:
Level: FY CLASS Y FELONY
Violation Date: 25-SEP-14
Violation Time:
LEWIS, AARON M

Violation: 2 Citation#: Age at Violation: 33 Plea:
5-11-102 KIDNAPPING; FY Disp:
Violation Time:
LEWIS, AARON M

Violation: 3 Citation#: Age at Violation: 33 Plea:
5-73-103 POSSESS FIREARMS BY CERTAIN PERSONS; FB Disp:
Level: FB CLASS B FELONY
Violation Date: 28-SEP-14
Violation Time:

Has anything changed? Or is this just a housekeeping measure of some sort?

Not exactly sure what this means, but the following appeared on the docket report on Court Connect this morning:

01/11/2016
08:38 AMAMENDED CRIMINAL INFORMATION
Entry:CHANGE COUNT 1 OFFENSE(THE WORDING CHANGED)
ImagesNo Images

When I scroll up to the top of the page, his charges read:

LEWIS, AARON M

Violation: 1 Citation#: Age at Violation: 33 Plea:
5-10-101 CAPITAL MURDER; FY Disp:
Violation Time:
LEWIS, AARON M

Violation: 2 Citation#: Age at Violation: 33 Plea:
5-11-102 KIDNAPPING; FY Disp:
Violation Time:
LEWIS, AARON M

Violation: 3 Citation#: Age at Violation: 33 Plea:
5-73-103 POSSESS FIREARMS BY CERTAIN PERSONS; FB Disp:
Level: FB CLASS B FELONY
Violation Date: 28-SEP-14
Violation Time:

Has anything changed? Or is this just a housekeeping measure of some sort?
I'm not sure what changed. However, they need to change it again because amended is not spelled "amamended"!

It does say change count 1. I'm guessing that is violation 1, capital murder?

I'm not sure what changed. However, they need to change it again because amended is not spelled "amamended"!

It does say change count 1. I'm guessing that is violation 1, capital murder?

LOL! I may have to give credit for that to my crazy computer/mouse. For some reason it does some weird stuff when I copy and paste from that page! I can't explain the how or why it only seems to be from that page, but there is often something extra added or some weird formatting that I have to go back and edit out. Very odd!

Sometimes I catch it and other times I don't.

I went back to look and the extra "am" aren't there now and I think (hope? LOL) I would have noticed it if it had been there earlier? Surely it was just my haunted mouse. :laughing:

edit: I replied without looking and I just scrolled back up and looked at my post and I think the extra "AM" is for the time....like AM and PM. 8:xx AM AMENDED...blah, blah, blah?

LOL! I may have to give credit for that to my crazy computer/mouse. For some reason it does some weird stuff when I copy and paste from that page! I can't explain the how or why it only seems to be from that page, but there is often something extra added or some weird formatting that I have to go back and edit out. Very odd!

Sometimes I catch it and other times I don't.

I went back to look and the extra "am" aren't there now and I think (hope? LOL) I would have noticed it if it had been there earlier? Surely it was just my haunted mouse. :laughing:

edit: I replied without looking and I just scrolled back up and looked at my post and I think the extra "AM" is for the time....like AM and PM. 8:xx AM AMENDED...blah, blah, blah?
LOL. I see it now about the a.m. I never went to look at it on the court connect page. I was just taking your word (copy and paste) it had changed.

I'm glad this case is going to court tomorrow. I know it seems like a long time to many, but sometimes these trials take forever to come about. I'm nervous about it and it's got nothing to do with me. I just hope he gets the full sentence he is charged with.

Arron Lewis murder trial starts in the morning. I'm recapping the shocking case 5:00 on @KARK4News #ARnews

[video=twitter;686682319730561024]https://twitter.com/DrewPetrimoulx/status/686682319730561024[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member