GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol we had that text me mess all figured out lol so that part was boring to me :happydance:

Thank you SO MUCH jstkiddn! You really filled in the holes for those of us living on a diet of low character tweets all day!! Good observations and exactly the kind of things I was wanting to hear about.

As for the calls from house and cell etc. As a Realtor I can tell you there are not many professions that have you working all hours, all days, and you use whatever device is handy. You can be doing an offer for a client in London in the wee hours of the night and up at 6 AM to present it to a client in Brazil. And you work holidays, weekends, off hours more often than normal 9-5 hrs. And yes, the cell coverage is probably the reason for the switch of phones but fercripessake if THAT is all they got it's pretty flimsy. Which is a good thing. If this Day One is any indicaton of what we can expect from the Defense - in terms of them unloading their big guns - I'd say it bodes well for justice to be served. They got nuthin. No right minded jury is going to be led down the tummy tuck defense.

And that's a real new one to me... MLS numbers being code! I will have to live more carefully because I can safely say I could now be accused of soliciting affairs with approximately.. oh about 1000 people over the past years of real estate. Maybe more!! All those coded messages sent out every day with the mystery MLS numbers embedded in them. Ooooh.... Very sneaky stuff. not enough eyerolls.

But this is all good news. The more ludicrous their strategy is.... the more we know they are trying to build a defense case out of thin air, midlife crises and misogyny.

Email they were getting at that anyone from that house CL AL house, anyone who sent email or whatever would all have same IP address. Investors testified was true.

They said that text me wasn't downloaded to CL phone but hers had. Been wiped clear September 14. From then to Sept 24/25 wasn't on. But could have been on CL iPad vbut try didn't check it out.

Since when do women have midlife crisis in their 50's? That's news to me!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

On something was going on with one juror right off bat they spoke at bar for while. He still sat on jury though.

And thank you too ark-Mimi for adding updates. I will be waiting for your courtroom sketches! ;) I had a real hard time maintaining decorum in my friend's murder trial when the Defense would say something stupid, which was mostly when they opened their mouths. I tried realllly hard to keep non committal but these gasps and big sighs and little sounds kept coming out of me involuntarily. I'd warn whoever would be sitting next to me that it was hard to not react. So I would occasionally kick or elbow them to let out tension!! lol Very hard to sit calm and quietly in the face of some of the BS.

And I gonna say it. I was Correct they used same damn thing on their phones as they did Trayvon Martins phone...Cellebrite to do extractions on CL phone!!!! CL deleted over 100 text messages that were not able to be recovered but the last one they did.

Inv Allison said AL told them when he played the recording that they couldn't get into his phone with out the pass code pros said is that true? He said no. Which I knew. Now did they get in his phone? If not why? Serious question.

FBI is who got CL texts off lol because she hadn't deleted yet. Made me think of VI1 lol

Argo head guy Dan Davis said that AL vol to take the training class. He said that he remembered AL because he was much smarter than most guys who he dealt with. Said that the Cabot plant wasn't open all time maybe 2 days a week. AL didn't work at that plant but probably had went there training. iirc.

Def no questions.

Remember when they first put AL before the cameras on that perp walk out to the car and he mentioned Trevor ("ask Trevor") and he said that one blurb to the camera that was so noted here-- about the pictures that LE wanted to see, on his phone. We spent a good bit of time on that, since it sounded like it was something critical to the case. This was early on so we didn't know cause of death or anything. I presume that was a reference to the photo of Beverly in the trunk?

He is so narcissistic that - had he truly had the big orgy he is claiming in his fantasy facebook fairy tale *advertiser censored*.... he'd have taken all sorts of pix and videos for posterity. IMO. And no matter what they deleted from the phones, that should be retrievable. Edit to add: see arkmimi saying they couldn't retrieve the texts?? That's odd...

And thank you too ark-Mimi for adding updates. I will be waiting for your courtroom sketches! ;) I had a real hard time maintaining decorum in my friend's murder trial when the Defense would say something stupid, which was mostly when they opened their mouths. I tried realllly hard to keep non committal but these gasps and big sighs and little sounds kept coming out of me involuntarily. I'd warn whoever would be sitting next to me that it was hard to not react. So I would occasionally kick or elbow them to let out tension!! lol Very hard to sit calm and quietly in the face of some of the BS.

Your welcome. Judge had to call the gallery out today about reactions. Said can't be done will clear all except family if do again.

Funny side note And Nope I am not tweeting or even have my phone with me for this reason. Lmao phones to be on silent.guess who phone rang giggles Court Reporters!!

State has a lady positioned by jury ...professional jury watcher I sure. Was next to shetch artist.

On heard someone say the Shannon Miller inter iew lol you know the 3 part in....well to show how much media edit....it supposedly 2 hrs long.
Jmho

And I gonna say it. I was Correct they used same damn thing on their phones as they did Trayvon Martins phone...Cellebrite to do extractions on CL phone!!!! CL deleted over 100 text messages that were not able to be recovered but the last one they did.

Inv Allison said AL told them when he played the recording that they couldn't get into his phone with out the pass code pros said is that true? He said no. Which I knew. Now did they get in his phone? If not why? Serious question.

FBI is who got CL texts off lol because she hadn't deleted yet. Made me think of VI1 lol

Argo head guy Dan Davis said that AL vol to take the training class. He said that he remembered AL because he was much smarter than most guys who he dealt with. Said that the Cabot plant wasn't open all time maybe 2 days a week. AL didn't work at that plant but probably had went there training. iirc.

Def no questions.

So they only got one text off her phone and the rest were deleted?

And they took AL phone when he had the accident.

Remember when they first put AL before the cameras on that perp walk out to the car and he mentioned Trevor ("ask Trevor") and he said that one blurb to the camera that was so noted here-- about the pictures that LE wanted to see, on his phone. We spent a good bit of time on that, since it sounded like it was something critical to the case. This was early on so we didn't know cause of death or anything. I presume that was a reference to the photo of Beverly in the trunk?

He is so narcissistic that - had he truly had the big orgy he is claiming in his fantasy facebook fairy tale *advertiser censored*.... he'd have taken all sorts of pix and videos for posterity. IMO. And no matter what they deleted from the phones, that should be retrievable. Edit to add: see arkmimi saying they couldn't retrieve the texts?? That's odd...
If the phone was hard reset/wiped or had been written over then couldn't retrieve.per special agent Hendrix or may been Evans. Brain dead right now.

So they only got one text off her phone and the rest were deleted?

And they took AL phone when he had the accident.

Dang it gonna have to car lol.they acting as if they didn't get into AL phone. The extraction report from Cellebrite is where got stuff from CL . there was a text they didn't have ...deleted but that showed a mms was attached. Which unsure which state or def asked but Inv verified mms could been audio, video or till pic (think was def). They had CL too got from her at hospital. JPMassiet said that Allison took her to PCSO and he was waiting in ER for AL to get out of CAT Scan and see if he would go to PCSO with him. Someone came told around 1130am that he left. He and another officer searched the hospital but he was gone. Wasn't under arrest so could leave, JP Massiet agreed.

Dang it gonna have to car lol.they acting as if they didn't get into AL phone. The extraction report from Cellebrite is where got stuff from CL . there was a text they didn't have ...deleted but that showed a mms was attached. Which unsure which state or def asked but Inv verified mms could been audio, video or till pic (think was def). They had CL too got from her at hospital. JPMassiet said that Allison took her to PCSO and he was waiting in ER for AL to get out of CAT Scan and see if he would go to PCSO with him. Someone came told around 1130am that he left. He and another officer searched the hospital but he was gone. Wasn't under arrest so could leave, JP Massiet agreed.

You would think, with all these advancements that they could get into his phone even if he had a passcode. I know a lot of people do use passcode protection on their iPhones but obviously for different reasons than AL.

OK gotta say this lmao someone may already said but I wanted to bust out laughing......

Def lawyer Short was cross examining Inv Allison at the sudden end of day, Short asked Inv Allison about various things but one was tips lol had a lot. So Short said wanna go over them Allison sure...side bar ...come back then lmao Allison says there was this psychic that came from California!!!!! Bill James stood up fast and asked if we can approach (side bar) lmao unsure what it about next thing know judge reading instructions to jury then when be back in morning!!
That was so funny! James is quite a large man, but he can jump up and move pretty quick when he has to! Haha

I agree that it was VERY odd how proceedings were suddenly over for the day. Weird.

This was odd to me (yawn I tired) extrinsic? Request to text me done 9/26 didn't rec report per Inv Michael Hendrix until 10/3/2014

CL had Galaxy phone .
All texts between CL and AL on CL phone had been attempted to be deleted. But FBI were able to retrieve
There were 102 text between CL and AL that couldn't retrieve.

Mms 9/25 @ 846pm AL to CL deleted. Unable to say what the mms was.(video, audio or still pic)

9/26 Inv Drew Evans was given info about CL and dating site (not sure which site)

Interesting, Evans did a search warrant for the Sipes person home an d his parent home. Def Allison testified he didn't know name that guy til just now.
**no where in search warrant for Sipes for gray truck and tan ford tauras did it mention black Ford fusion. Or few days later when drafted for phone records black car mentioned but the gray truck or tan Ford Taurus wasn't - answer Correct

Only computer they looked at was BC work laptop.
**I don't understand that, found a computer and another phone a galexy in the car neither checked. At least not that I see but not going to use gateway computer found in cr per motions

Defense attorney Bill James countered by painting a very different picture. He said Carter was having a mid-life crisis with her marriage and finances in turmoil. That was when she met with Lewis for sex.

"This ain't about buying a house," James said. "It’s about a hookup."

Yeah. Thats why she made the call to CC for ransom knowing they had no money. Makes perfect sense. (eyeroll)

Midlife crises came from Brenda Rhodes interview

July 2014 had had tummy tuck and breast implant surgery in Aug 2014 went on vacation with Carl Jr and family n grands. She wasn't healing as fast as hoped. Still had drain tubes and couldn't get in water. State kept asking Carl Jr and Brenda if she was fully healed in September. She also suffered from anxiety and depression.

Pros trying to make point on that. Sometimes I got feeling wasn't getting across what he wanted to. Jmho because he kept asking various ways to both.

You would think, with all these advancements that they could get into his phone even if he had a passcode. I know a lot of people do use passcode protection on their iPhones but obviously for different reasons than AL.

THEY CAN lol wht I saying. Google Cellebrite..... Like I said long long time ago and again recently.. They can. And did with CL phone. Haven't heard said they did same to phone AL used. And my question is if not why?? If so would have alleged videos AL spoke of having. Or able to rebutt (just making point not saying believe or disbelieve) but would prove that part off affidavit a lie. Hoping just haven't heard that part yet and that they do have his phone stuff.

Google Trayvon Martin Cellebrite see what all was able to find on his phone!!!!! I on tablet and unsure how to post some things yet.

:countsheep:

I really feel for Beverlys friend/boss. My best friend was murdered 11 years ago by her husband. They were not together at the time. I myself was single at that time so we did alot of going out (nothing bad) just having a few drinks enjoying the single life after both of us getting out of not so good marriages. I was put on the stand and was torn apart by the def team. They ask me questions to make her look bad as a person and a mother. It was the worse thing I ever went through in my life. He shot her and all 3 of there kids. Killing her and there 5 year old son. The 2 girls survived (doing great mom would be so proud of them). Thankfully justice was served and he is sitting in death row waiting for his time to expire. Its unreal how they try to blame the victims for there crimes. I can't wait to see justice for Beverly and her family.

I really feel for Beverlys friend/boss. My best friend was murdered 11 years ago by her husband. They were not together at the time. I myself was single at that time so we did alot of going out (nothing bad) just having a few drinks enjoying the single life after both of us getting out of not so good marriages. I was put on the stand and was torn apart by the def team. They ask me questions to make her look bad as a person and a mother. It was the worse thing I ever went through in my life. He shot her and all 3 of there kids. Killing her and there 5 year old son. The 2 girls survived (doing great mom would be so proud of them). Thankfully justice was served and he is sitting in death row waiting for his time to expire. Its unreal how they try to blame the victims for there crimes. I can't wait to see justice for Beverly and her family.

I felt for her too. She held her own up there and was proud for here, I would have been a blubbering hot mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld