GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecution will bring 5 evidence areas: Carter's notebook, texts & emails, ransom recording, Lewis' statements & his wife's testimony.

Elicia Dover

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

The first time the duct tape was mentioned I leaned there as cause of death and that's what they are saying. Suffocation. Horrible

My pleasure KayKay, have a little time this morning I'm just following that Marielles tweets so if you want to do Drew or another one we should have most info... from twitter anyways! :)
Marielle ' s tweets have been the fastest and most thorough so far.

Prosecutor: During interview with @_ShannonMiller #ArronLewis admits to kidnapping. #ARnews
From Drew

Marielle Mohs
@ElleMohs

Prosecution: Crystal Lowry will admit to killing Beverly b/c "she didn't have any money, police are involved &they don't want to get caught"
8:56 AM - 13 Jan 2016

Prosecution: Lewis claims Carter died during a sexual act with his wife Crystal Lowery. Lowery will testify she never had physical contact.

FromElicia.
Sorry mods. I'm trying to get posts AND links but it's a long process from my phone.

Defense about to build a different narrative: "Everybody has a secret life that nobody knows about." #CarterCase

Defense: Crystal Lowery is a prostitute. #ArronLewisTrial

Prosecution: Lewis claims Carter died during a sexual act with his wife Crystal Lowery. Lowery will testify she never had physical contact.

FromElicia.
Sorry mods. I'm trying to get posts AND links but it's a long process from my phone.

Are we supposed to post links to tweets?!?

Marielle Mohs
@ElleMohs

Defense: Lewis & Lowery met on a website called 'Backpage' which is a hookup website. #ArronLewisTrial
9:05 AM - 13 Jan 2016

Defense: Lewis loves attention. He knows he's already in trouble so he plays to it in the media. "He's enjoying the ride" #ArronLewisTrial

Defense said this about his own client???
Lawdy lawdy lawdy! Not sure I can stomach these defense tweets.

I think so. KateB, the mod, can tell us.

That's going to be too difficult each tweet, so maybe everyone should just go twitter surfing! Not liking the lame defense approach but what have they got to work with. Crystal needed money, AL wanted to protect her, Beverly made bad decisions. So far not a very compelling argument.

That's going to be too difficult each tweet, so maybe everyone should just go twitter surfing! Not liking the lame defense approach but what have they got to work with. Crystal needed money, AL wanted to protect her, Beverly made bad decisions. So far not a very compelling argument.
I know, right?!?
My eyes hurt from rolling them after each defense tweet I read!! Pass the Visine and barf bags!

Opening statements from the prosecution and defense are now over. First witness to the stand - Carl Carter Jr.

Dear Lord! I feel so sorry for this family. I thought it was Carl SR who was taking the stand?

Same link as above.

Much light to CC

Marielle Mohs
@ElleMohs

Opening statements from the prosecution and defense are now over. First witness to the stand - Carl Carter Jr. #ArronLewisTrial
9:26 AM - 13 Jan 2016

[video=twitter;687325817244876800]https://twitter.com/THV11/status/687325817244876800[/video]

Thv11 tweets to follow. Tweeting live also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member