Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha!
This should be interesting. Marielle hasn't tweeted for 40 minutes. Arkmimi needs to tap her on the shoulder!!

Drew Petrimoulx
@DrewPetrimoulx

Woman who lives across street from home where prosecutors say #ArronLewis kidnapped #BeverlyCarter now on stand. #ARnews
10:05 AM - 13 Jan 2016 from Arkansas, USA

Same Drew link as above!

THV11 ‏@THV11 19s19 seconds ago

Butler: two cars parked at house Beverly Carter was showing, including a mid-sized black car. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes

#ArronLewis appears attentive in court; keeping his face forward or down while occasionally taking notes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Thank God they provided his whiney butt with a pencil this time so we don't have to hear about how he was mistreated the other time with no pencil!

Yes. Without a camera present he hardly knows where to look

Butler: When I looked out of my window before dark, a black car parked w/ trunk facing house. Saw man walking to house. #ArronLewisTrial

Aha!
This should be interesting. Marielle hasn't tweeted for 40 minutes. Arkmimi needs to tap her on the shoulder!!

Drew Petrimoulx
@DrewPetrimoulx

Woman who lives across street from home where prosecutors say #ArronLewis kidnapped #BeverlyCarter now on stand. #ARnews
10:05 AM - 13 Jan 2016 from Arkansas, USA

Same Drew link as above!
She's a reporter for thv 11, she quit tweeting and thv11 started.

52 users following. Big push for love and light to Carter family and friends to get through this as best possible. All 52 of you can do this. Energy push.

Check out THV11 (@THV11): https://twitter.com/THV11?s=01

Follow here. They're tweeting the most.

State now calls Brenda Rhodes to the stand. #ArronLewisTrial

Goooo Brenda Go! Do it for Beverly!!!! You've got this!!!

52 users following. Big push for love and light to Carter family and friends to get through this as best possible. All 52 of you can do this. Energy push.

Maybe not all supporters. A lot of Twitter people are here too. Quite a few making fun of CC Jr. and the roses. I was very surprised by that. Linking our posts to Twitter and making fun of us as well.

THV11 ‏@THV11 1m1 minute ago

Rhoads, head broker at Crye-Leike: Beverly was an open book. #ArronLewisTrial

Maybe not all supporters. A lot of Twitter people are here too. Quite a few making fun of CC Jr. and the roses. I was very surprised by that. Linking our posts to Twitter and making fun of us as well.

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

Yes, I saw that too. There's a reason that person is a FORMER member. :)

Prosecution is utilizing a big projector to show jury evidence & pictures witnesses r testifying about. #ArronLewis

Walking out of the Walmart with a shovel and topsoil. On camera.

Where is that former WS member who was insisting on her innocence, and that CL could never be involved in anything like this. I suppose they could have been planning on planting a vegetable garden that night. (insert eyeroll)

Is there a link to see this? Who could be so disrespectful to this poor family? SMH.

#ArronLewis wearing hidden electric stun belt as precaution against courtroom outbursts bailiffs can trigger by remote control.

[video=twitter;687338009943920640]https://twitter.com/chanleysha/status/687338009943920640[/video]

Omg. I can't stop LOLing!!!!

Twisted logic.
If defense is using the excuse that "CL needed money" - hence committed the crime ...it's surprising Beverly didn't kidnap anyone for ransom that week ...seeing as she only had $100 in her account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Dirty