GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew Petrimoulx ‏@DrewPetrimoulx 58s59 seconds ago
Juror crosses arms and gives Bill James suspicious stare. #ArronLewis

Excellent, there is, at the very least, one very convinced juror on this jury (based on tweets today) in favor of the prosecution.

This is such GREAT NEWS in seeing that there will finally be Justice for Beverly!!!!!:rose:

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia 2m2 minutes ago
Talking about Beverly's notebook of addresses: I don't think everyone of you hasn't written something down and it meant something else.

Based on lack of substance in defense arguments and uber ridiculous final testimony by AL I'm thinking 1-2 hrs for verdict. Guilty as sin. Is that one of the options? ;)

Sadly I foresee random rambling handwritten appeals for many years to come. Wish this would be over for good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defense: "We're picking and choosing the facts we make known."
Elicia Dover

Defense about the "listing" email found on Carter's computer: Maybe it was a code, maybe it was something else. #ArronLewisTrial

#ArronLewis Defense going hard agst investigators, picking apart the investigation of the police in #beverleycarter case

Carters stand with the Investigative Team! #JusticeForBeverly
CCjr

Bill James takes a couple seconds to take a swig of his sonic Diet Coke while speaking to jury #ArronLewis

Your laugh of the day. You're welcome! :)

Fox 16 retweeted a KATV reporters tweet. true definition of #teamwork
de74fffa7364dc1f7f5ff16ca465a502.jpg

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia 2m2 minutes ago
Defense: In a 2 hour interview, he never said he killed her. Never said he was there when the accident happened.

Him was only "protecting his wife"... Husband of the year material.

Rough gig when you have to kidnap, suffocate and bury a woman ....then run over to waffle house for take out, and get in some XBox...all in line of duty of.... "protecting your wife".

James trying to drive home that the meeting between #ArronLewis and #BeverlyCarter maybe wasn't about real estate.

Better drive faster!!!

Defense emphasizing #ArronLewis stmts where he denies kidnapping, denies murder #ARnews

Defense says #ArronLewis was protecting his wife and death was accident #ARnews

Prosecution objects for second time during Bill James closing argument #ArronLewis #ARnews

I say let the defense continue rambling. Give Em the rope they are hanging themselves with. In defense of the defense, ;) you have to admit it is a near impossible case to...defend! Lol

Carl Carter ‏@carl_carter_jr 1m1 minute ago
Ever heard that saying about throwing spaghetti at a wall to see what sticks? #CarterCase #defense

Defense pointing blame toward Crystal Lowery, saying this all leads back to her. #CarterCase

The plan always goes back to her [crystal] - Bill James for #ArronLewis

James now turns to Crystal Lowery's story. Hoping jurors don't find her story about Arron killing #BeverlyCarter credible. #ArronLewisTrial

Defense: The ransom is never requested. Why not? What are you waiting for? #CarterCase

Defense pointing blame toward Crystal Lowery, saying this all leads back to her. #CarterCase

James now turns to Crystal Lowery's story. Hoping jurors don't find her story about Arron killing #BeverlyCarter credible. #ArronLewisTrial

Surely husband of the year will stop him from going after his wife!! Whom he only wanted to protect!! He can't sit by and watch this man implicate his wife!!! What about his husbandly sense of honor?!?!

bbm. So he's gone from doing anything to save his wife to throwing her under the bus. Nice. Not.

There is nothing in any jail house letter be #ArronLewis & wife of admission says defense #ARnews

Defense: The ransom is never requested. Why not? What are you waiting for? #CarterCase

James now attacking Crystal Lowery story: "it's ridiculous, it's preposterous" to think the ransom plan is the truth. #ArronLewis

There is nothing in any jail house letter be #ArronLewis & wife of admission says defense #ARnews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove