GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think AL got the message? NO ONE believed a word he said! Psycho, evil *******!

This poor Carter family has been put through a literal living hell!!! Yet...handled themselves with great pride, dignity, class and faith. I am just crying tears of joy for them!!!!

Justice served. Peace and Light to Beverly's family and friends.

He can appeal for his next two lifetimes.

He's toast

And he put himself in the toaster.

Game over.

There are currently 72 users browsing this thread. (24 members and 48 guests)

zxbeer, brazgal, concernedmother, ConnectZDots, HoneyWest, Janierie, KayKay.85, kimpage, LaLaw2000, LibraStarr, markiemapes, Marple, meekssandygirl, Metry504, Mindmatters, MsJosie, Noddy, Ozarka, pappa rob, sammy32, Tallula.Belle, Tillicum, TKL123, TupeloMz

Thank you all for keeping this going. I am happy to have the verdict he received. I just hope and pray that all the families involved can move on and have peace......

Doesn't make anything right about what she did in this mess but I do think CL testimony helped seal the deal. jmo.

Doesn't make anything right about what she did in this mess but I do think CL testimony helped seal the deal. jmo.

Ironically they both did. They both -in differing manners -sealed their own fate.. She by telling the truth (IMO) and he by rampantly lying.

It is nice to see the system when it works

I'm thankful she was found fast and the trial was quick. So many on this board go years with no answers.

Second that zxbeer. Thanks to everyone for their fast fingers and great comments and insights. ....over the past year and months. Celebrate a victory.

I don't think he will. As a 7 time felon, he went to prison I believe the first time, at age 17. He has spent most of the last 15 years locked up. Each time his crimes grew and grew. Which says to me that he obviously wasn't afraid to go back. Last time he got out in 2013 he had $60k in the bank from his settlement and he could have truly started over. He blew through that money in about six months. Crazy.
Oh, trust me. With his attitude prison isn't easy. Oh no. It doesn't matter how many times he's gone there. You simply cannot act arrogant, know it all, lie, or steal in prison. It's easier on the outside to do those things. But to survive, comfortably, he'd have to be quiet. It's gonna be a long bumpy ride for him. He has already cried about being mistreated. Begged to go to a different jail. Just wait...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;688126961625923584]https://twitter.com/DrewPetrimoulx/status/688126961625923584[/video]

Carter family LIVE

THV11
@THV11

Carter Jr.: "The only thing Beverly Carter did that day was go to work." #ArronLewisTrial
2:38 PM - 15 Jan 2016

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to the jury!

It won't bring Beverly back but it will let the family properly grieve for her without all of this hanging over their heads. Godspeed to all of the Carter family!

Oh my. That live program with Carl and Kim Carter. You can't watch without doing the full blown ugly cry. Happy cry but ugly cry.

So relieved!!!! Blessings to the Carter family. <3

There are currently 72 users browsing this thread. (24 members and 48 guests)

zxbeer, brazgal, concernedmother, ConnectZDots, HoneyWest, Janierie, KayKay.85, kimpage, LaLaw2000, LibraStarr, markiemapes, Marple, meekssandygirl, Metry504, Mindmatters, MsJosie, Noddy, Ozarka, pappa rob, sammy32, Tallula.Belle, Tillicum, TKL123, TupeloMz

Thank you all for keeping this going. I am happy to have the verdict he received. I just hope and pray that all the families involved can move on and have peace......

Thanks to you also, zxbeer, for jumping in and helping out with posting the tweets for us. I'm fairly certain poor KayKay85 and ConnectZDots do not have fingerprints anymore from typing!

Thank God that poor Beverly has justice. AR's lawyer has to be kicking himself for putting AR on the stand. That was enough to convict him right there. The girlfriends testimony would of done it to begin with, his fabricated story was just the icing on his justice cake..

Finally over and jury did the right thing! Long day! More later....in traffic jam in downtown little rock. Lol.

So glad some justice was served!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member