Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now1 minute ago
Lowery: "I deleted it," when asked what she did with the photo she received. #ArronLewisTrial

Drew Petrimoulx ‏@DrewPetrimoulx now39 seconds ago
Lowery says Lewis sent her picture of #BeverlyCarter duct taped in trunk of car, didn't call police bc "I didn't want to get caught."
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now25 seconds ago
Wife received picture #BeverlyCarter bound with green duct tape in trunk from #ArronLewis she deleted it #ARnews
3 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet 3
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now34 seconds ago
Lowery: "I didn't want to get caught." #ArronLewisTrial

Oh my. You mean he didn't wrap her entire head in green duct tape to keep the bugs away?!?!?

Thank you CL.

Never thought I'd be cheering her on but I am now.

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now21 seconds ago
Lowery says she was told by Lewis via text that he was headed to the Argos plant. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Marielle MohsVerified account ‏@ElleMohs now49 seconds ago
Lowery: "I didn't call the police at that point because I didn't want to get caught" #ArronLewisTrial

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now23 seconds ago
Lowery got other texts from Lewis the day of kidnapping. She asked how Carter was. He said fine. They planned to take her right to Argos.
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia 38s38 seconds ago
Lowery was in nursing clinicals when Lewis kidnapped Carter. She says he texted a picture of #BeverlyCarter in the trunk w green duct tape.

Lowery got other texts from Lewis the day of kidnapping. She asked how Carter was. He said fine. They planned to take her right to Argos.

[video=twitter;687731251050987520]https://twitter.com/KATVElicia/status/687731251050987520[/video]

Y'all this gal is good!!! (The reporter)

Lowery: "I deleted it," when asked what she did with the photo she received. #ArronLewisTrial

Drew Petrimoulx ‏@DrewPetrimoulx now39 seconds ago
Lowery says Lewis sent her picture of #BeverlyCarter duct taped in trunk of car, didn't call police bc "I didn't want to get caught."
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now25 seconds ago
Wife received picture #BeverlyCarter bound with green duct tape in trunk from #ArronLewis she deleted it #ARnews
3 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet 3
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now34 seconds ago
Lowery: "I didn't want to get caught." #ArronLewisTrial
If only she would have got caught. She'd be doing less time than she is now but more importantly, Beverly would be alive :(

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ty Jones
@SurYezSur
5m
@ElleMohs what's Lewis demeanor while Lowery is testifying?
View conversation ·

Marielle Mohs
@ElleMohs

@SurYezSur he is upright and focused on Lowery. I can't see his facial expression from where I am seated.
12:22 PM - 14 Jan 2016

Lowery didn't want Lewis to take #BeverlyCarter to their house, but he did. They planned to ask for $100,000 ransom.
Elicia Dover

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

Wife of #ArronLewis confirms they planned for $100k in ransom. Didn't discuss how they'd split it #ARnews
12:23 PM - 14 Jan 2016

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now45 seconds ago
Lowery didn't want Lewis to take #BeverlyCarter to their house, but he did. They planned to ask for $100,000 ransom.

Whats her demeanor?
KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now23 seconds ago
KATV's Elicia Dover Retweeted Vikk Keith
Calm, cooperative. KATV's Elicia Dover added,

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now44 seconds ago
Lowery says she was to receive an undetermined portion of a $100k ransom from their plan. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now48 seconds ago
Wife of #ArronLewis confirms they planned for $100k in ransom. Didn't discuss how they'd split it #ARnews

Sorry for all the double up posts! We are all on point!!
I don't think anyone minds. I definitely appreciate all you guys and gals are doing to keep us updated. I find myself holding my breath reading all these. I just pray he goes away for good!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now18 seconds ago
Lewis left to go empty Carter's bank account. He left Lowery with a taser if Carter ran. Taser is now in evidence. #CarterCase

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now33 seconds ago
Lewis left to go empty Carter's bank account. He left Lowery with a taser if Carter ran. Taser is now in evidence. #CarterCase
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now35 seconds ago
Prosecution shows Lowery the flashlight taser she had in case Beverly were to run away. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now48 seconds ago
Wife says #ArronLewis left to retrieve #BeverlyCarter purse and gave her a "flashlight tazor device" to ensure victim didn't escape #ARnews

Elicia Dover

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now59 seconds ago
Prosecution: We're you afraid to get caught? Lowery: "Yes." #ArronLewisTrial

Drew Petrimoulx ‏@DrewPetrimoulx now47 seconds ago
Lowery says she watched #BeverlyCarter while #ArronLewis left, says Carter was kept in bathroom.

You see. The entire 22 pg sexcapade story isn't even mentioned. She is singing like a canary as they say. Oh I hope arkmimi or jstkiddn can see his face now

Lowery: "He didn't come right out and say he was going to kill her." #ArronLewisTrial

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now53 seconds ago
Wife of #ArronLewis says he decided to kill her when they couldn't get money & wife agreed bc she wanted #BeverlyCarter "gone" #ARnews
1 retweet 0 likes
Reply Retweet 1
More
Marielle MohsVerified account ‏@ElleMohs now1 minute ago
Lowery: "I wanted her gone."
Prosecution: "Permanently gone?"
Lowery: "yes"
#ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Lowery: "I wanted her gone." She meant that she wanted Carter out of her house. #ArronLewisTrial

(So sad. She was important. She mattered....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm