GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marielle MohsVerified account ‏@ElleMohs now1 minute ago
Lowery has a 14 year old daughter. She was staying at a friends house when all of this took place #ArronLewisTrial

Oh my God!! Just saw that!! Oh no, that's so awful. Dear God that poor family. I'm crying now

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now8 seconds ago
Lowery text to Lewis: "I'm so nervous now." Lewis asks her to help get rid of #BeverlyCarter's body. She agreed to hold the flashlight.

THV11 ‏@THV11 now38 seconds ago
Lowery: "I didn't want to be anymore involved than I already was." Lowery at first refused to help Lewis to bury the body. #ArronLewisTrial

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now27 seconds ago
#ArronLewis and wife stop at Walmart on the way to buy a shovel #ARnews

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now31 seconds ago
She says they went to Walmart to buy a shovel and topsoil to burry #BeverlyCarter. #CarterCase
0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet
Like 1
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now31 seconds ago
Lowery says they went to Wal-Mart to buy a shovel. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Marielle MohsVerified account ‏@ElleMohs now40 seconds ago
Lowery: Lewis wanted her help to get rid of Beverly's body. He asked her to hold a flashlight while he did everything else #ArronLewisTrial

Prosecution now showing the jury surveillance pics & video of Arron Lewis buying a shovel & topsoil. #CarterCase

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now53 seconds ago
They were at Walmart around 2:30am in the morning on 9/17/14. Walmart video shows #ArronLewis leaving #ARnews

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now1 minute ago
Lowery says she waited in the parking lot while Lewis bought the shovel and topsoil. #ArronLewisTrial

Drew Petrimoulx ‏@DrewPetrimoulx now39 seconds ago
Prosecution showing Walmart security video of #ArronLewis buying shovel. Lowery says it was for burying #BeverlyCarter's body.

It was very smart to lead off with the 22 pg fake affidavit and follow with this. Touché move on prosecution behalf

Omg. Who could be a part of AL's crimes??!! Beginning to think she's "almost" as ruthless and callous as him.

Because this now throws his entire "testimony" defense out the window, and this is matching up to actual evidence. He's toast

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now56 seconds ago
#ArronLewis wife Crystal lowery is soft spoken and at times the crowd has trouble hearing her answers #ARnews
3 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet 3
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now1 minute ago
Lowery and Lewis parked behind an abandoned building at the Argos plant. #ArronLewisTrial

Omg. Who could be a part of AL's crimes??!! Beginning to think she's "almost" as ruthless and callous as him.

Yeah but with a subtle difference. She at least appears to have a conscience about it. And I think that's why she is telling the truth. That and recognition she has nothing more to lose. He otoh has zero conscience and has never shown a shred of remorse for a thing.

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now47 seconds ago
It is notable that defense has not objected once during the questioning of Crystal lowery #ArronLewis wife #ARnews

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now19 seconds ago
KATV's Elicia Dover Retweeted constance
Sept. 27th. She went missing night of 25th.

(Wondered about this. I think someone tweeted 17th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield