GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowery and Lewis parked behind an abandoned building at the Argos plant. #ArronLewisTrial

The building you guys!!!! Remember me saying the building???

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now43 seconds ago
#ArronLewis wife describes what she saw when first seeing #BeverlyCarter dead body #ARnews

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now51 seconds ago
"He pulled her in." Lowery describes how Lewis put Beverly in the grave. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now56 seconds ago
After Walmart, they took #BeverlyCarter to Argos cement plant. She held flashlight while Lewis dug hole. Lewis rolled her in. #CarterCase

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

The couple then picked up takeout and ate when they got home #ARnews #ArronLewis
12:50 PM - 14 Jan 2016

Sick...

Question- are texts in evidence or from crystals memory

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia 2m2 minutes ago
KATV's Elicia Dover Retweeted Maureen Bowden
Text messages are in evidence & being read in sequence as Lowery testifies.

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now32 seconds ago
The couple then picked up takeout and ate when they got home #ARnews #ArronLewis
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now39 seconds ago
After burying #BeverlyCarter Lewis and Lowery went to Waffle House. #CarterCase
1 retweet 1 like
Reply Retweet 1
Like 1
More
Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now59 seconds ago
#ArronLewis wife used the flashlight on her phone so #ArronLewis could see as he buried #BeverlyCarter #ARnews

Omg. Went to waffle house to eat after burying her!!!!!

Lowery says she and Lewis went to Waffle House to get food after they buried Carter. #ArronLewisTrial

^^^^^^ glimpse #2 of monster #2. Dont let her fool you too much. Evil lives there

Omg. Went to waffle house to eat after burying her!!!!!

Again, if she was lying she would never add that detail which makes them both appear ruthless and inhuman. She's self incriminating. I have been yearning to hear the truth about this crime from day one and feel like I'm finally getting it.

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now49 seconds ago
#ArronLewis wife was arrested a month or so later
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now1 minute ago
"I told him I didn't know anything about her." Lowery said she lied to Jeff Allison bc she was afraid of getting caught. #ArronLewisTrial

It's not about her so much as a selfish desire to know what really happened that has been frustrated for over a year! It feels liberating in an odd way. And I think it is putting nails in his coffin ....

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now31 seconds ago
Prosecution: "Did you receive letters from the defendant after he was arrested?" Lowery: "Yes." #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now41 seconds ago
#ArronLewis wife says husband mentioned a "Trevor" as someone who might help watched #BeverlyCarter but Trevor was never involved #ARnews
3 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet 3
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 16s16 seconds ago
Lowery: "Trevor" wasn't involved. #ArronLewisTrial

No word how the family are taking this? I guess they had a clue what would be said beforehand....

Note to Crystal: Hiring a hit man for Lewis would've been your best move.

Note to Crystal: Hiring a hit man for Lewis would've been your best move.

He demonstrated to her how he strangled Beverly. Holy... All these years of theft and he was a closet murderer waiting for the right opportunity.

While there is a lull, I believe everything she is saying. I think its interesting that defense claimed she would back up the affidavit. I think he 100% knew he would be found guilty and just wanted to put on a *advertiser censored* show in court. His diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder shows he loves a stage! And the snacks that come with it. She is a monster, but I am very glad she decided to do what was right today.

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now1 minute ago
Prosecution: Lewis tried to instruct Lowery via mail how she should set up her defense. #ArronLewisTrial

Drew Petrimoulx ‏@DrewPetrimoulx now30 seconds ago
Prosecutor now questioning Lowery about letters between her and #ArronLewis after he was arrested.
3 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet 3
More
Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now57 seconds ago
At times during #ArronLewis wife testimony this crowd of #BeverlyCarter family and friends look at each other with disgust #ARnews

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

At times during #ArronLewis wife testimony this crowd of #BeverlyCarter family and friends look at each other with disgust #ARnews
1:00 PM - 14 Jan 2016

Lowery is discussing the letters Arron Lewis sent her from prison. Lewis is telling Lowery to stick to his affidavit to get out of trouble.
Elicia Dover

He demonstrated to her how he strangled Beverly. Holy... All these years of theft and he was a closet murderer waiting for the right opportunity.

He has been heading down the road to violence for a while, I think. When I read the account of throwing the girl out of the car and telling her he hopes she gets raped and stalking the other, I knew. Please dont make me find the link right now! LOL. I am busy with tweets. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum