Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now40 seconds ago
Lowery says if it was an accident like Lewis claims, she would have never pleaded guilty to murder & kidnapping. #CarterCase

Lowery says if it was an accident like Lewis claims, she would have never pleaded guilty to murder & kidnapping. #CarterCase

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now35 seconds ago
Prosecution: "Do you still have feelings for him (Lewis)?" Lowery: "Yes." #ArronLewisTrial

It's good that she said she still has feelings for him. It will be harder for defense to say she is acting out of revenge.

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now52 seconds ago
Prosecution has no more questions for Lowery at this time. Court is in recess until 3:25. #ArronLewisTrial

WHEW!!!!!!!!!! Hope my dinner isnt burnt in oven! LOL

CL was examined by state who passed the witness....judge chose then to take break. Assuming she will he questioned by defense upon resuming at 3:25.

Waaaaay too much to try to type now. Trying to take notes...will update later tonight.

I haven't gone back to read everything...
So he choked her to death then wrapped her face in duct tape? Geez Louise! My gawd! Poor poor Beverly!

I predict defense will bully her relentlessly but I can't imagine what they could possibly present to shoot holes in that one. That was a slice of what was needed IMO to get this guy convicted. We shall see soon. I have an appointment this afternoon. I suppose it would require being properly dressed.... ;)

Crickets in twitterdom. Ugh. Will be interesting to hear the first hand accounts later of how people responded.
They were quiet as mice. The judge was adamant he'd throw everyone out if there was any reaction. Everyone behaved.

In fact, thinking about what Klilysaid up there.... That might have been a strategic lie on her behalf to say she still had feelings just to set up the case for the defense grilling around the bend. If so, commendable move. If not, .....ewwwwww!!!

We just took a short break and now the defense is about to cross examine Lowery. This should take a while.

This is when it gets ugly. He is going to be so horrible. Bill, that is.

Crystal still on stand and they're waiting on lewis and defense team to return.

Trial is being delayed by an unknown cause. Arron Lewis has yet to enter the courtroom. #ArronLewisTrial

Accidental zapping perhaps? Oh wait, he probably had to go to the bathroom again! Lol

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now1 minute ago
Trial is being delayed by an unknown cause. Arron Lewis has yet to enter the courtroom. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet
Like 1
More
Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now1 minute ago
Court is waiting on #ArronLewis and his attorneys to return to the courtroom after recess to begin. His wife is still on the stand #ARnews

As #ArronLewis re-enters courtroom after a recess, the bulge of his stun belt is barely visible under his loose un-tucked shirt #ARnews

Judge offered #ArronLewis choice of restraints-leg chain shackling him 2floor or stun belt. Lewis chose belt.#ARnews

Is it bad if Im hoping they had to use the taz-y belt?? Maybe hes just going to go ahead and plead guilty. HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm