GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No thought out plan past grabbing her. These two should have watched more TruTV or some of the other shows. Sad. Arron is a psychopath in my opinion. No real feelings. Not sure about CL, she does cry and feel it seems, but kind of dumb to think she wouldn't get caught. She got into nursing school so she has to be somewhat intelligent.

#ArronLewis wife says she doesn't recall writing her husband saying she plead guilty bc she didn't think she would get a fair trial #ARnews
Chanley Painter

Sounds like AL has been using some of his forgery skills

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

Defense then presents her with a handwritten letter and she says the writing of the letter is not her handwriting #ArronLewis
1:55 PM - 14 Jan 2016

Hahaha! Yep. Toast

THV11
@THV11

"This doesn't even look my handwriting." Lowery while reading the letter she allegedly wrote Lewis. #ArronLewisTrial

It sounds to me like there was no affair, indiscretion or dating sites on Beverly's part. I kinda thought there was truth to a little part of some of his stories but I guess not. I feel terrible. Guess that's why we aren't supposed to speculate.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hahaha! Yep. Toast

THV11
@THV11

"This doesn't even look my handwriting." Lowery while reading the letter she allegedly wrote Lewis. #ArronLewisTrial
Wow. He's PSYCHO

Uh oh. Not good.

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

Now #ArronLewis wife says it is her letter #ARnews
1:56 PM - 14 Jan 2016

She's a murderer and deserves everything she has coming to her.

BUT, Thank you, Crystal.

I personally believe there is redemption for her.

Also not good.

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

Now #ArronLewis wife says she doesn't remember writing the letter. Defense trying to clarify #ARnews
1:57 PM - 14 Jan 2016

Now #ArronLewis wife says she doesn't remember writing the letter. Defense trying to clarify #ARnews
Chanley Painter

Wow!

Strong words from Carl Carter, Jr.

Carl Carter
25 mins · Pulaski, AR ·
God is good. Following her questioning from the prosecution, I was able to make eye contact with Crystal Lowery and mouth "thank you." She replied "I'm so sorry." ��
Omg :( Heartbreaking

Defense scores one on this letter....

THV11
@THV11

Lowery finally answered "yes" when defense asked if the letter was hers. #ArronLewisTrial
1:58 PM - 14 Jan 2016

Hahaha! Yep. Toast

THV11
@THV11

Awh! The pungent aroma of burned toast!

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

#ArronLewis wife says she gave prosecution new evidence and information they wouldn't have had without her. "I am not lying today" #ARnews
2:00 PM - 14 Jan 2016

Drew Petrimoulx
@DrewPetrimoulx

James: "You are not above lying to protect yourself?" Lowery: "Correct." #ArronLewis
2:01 PM - 14 Jan 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member