GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowery agreed with defense that she's not above lying to protect herself. Lowery added, "I'm not lying today." #ArronLewisTrial

***Im back for a while :)***

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now54 seconds ago
#ArronLewis wife confirms that he likes attention, negative or positive

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now1 minute ago
#ArronLewis wife confirms that her husband never mentioned her involvement in crime until she agreed to testify agst him #ARnews
3 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet 3
More
Drew Petrimoulx ‏@DrewPetrimoulx now1 minute ago
Lowery on #ArronLewis: "He loves attention from anybody."

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now32 seconds ago
"I didn't care at the time, I just wanted him gone." Lowery says this is why she agreed to the kidnapping idea. #ArronLewisTrial

Good, mpnola! I've about swiped the screen protector off my phone the last few days.
Twitter/Tapatalk/cut/paste/swipe/twitter/tapatalk/swipe/paste

I bet I have no fingerprints left!

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now24 seconds ago
Now #ArronLewis wife is being questioned ab the TextMe app which lead back to her name #ARnews

Yes, it is MUCH easier on a computer. I could never do it on the phone! You did awesome!!

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now52 seconds ago
"He assured me the police wouldn't have access to that." Lowery said About having the "Text Me" app. #ArronLewisTrial

blaaah blaaah blaaaah---

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now59 seconds ago
#ArronLewis attorney continued to reiterate question of how this plan ever would end w/o #BeverlyCarter's death

"He assured me the police wouldn't have access to that." Lowery said About having the "Text Me" app. #ArronLewisTrial

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now50 seconds ago
#ArronLewis defense buttresses that question w/ how this plan would ever be carried out w/o email being tracked directly to them.

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now24 seconds ago
So far, defense has not been able to punch a lot of holes in Lowery's testimony. Only that she pleaded guilty for fear of unfair trial.

:) :) :)

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now1 minute ago
Lowery: "I'm telling the truth because I want to." #ArronLewisTrial

[video=twitter;687757833341775872]https://twitter.com/donnaterrell_tv/status/687757833341775872[/video]

Donna Terrell
‏@donnaterrell_tv

.@FOX16News 5:30 Key witness Crystal Lowrey #ArronLewisTrial "I pled guilty because I am guilty" #BeverlyCarter

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now45 seconds ago
Lowery insists she is telling the truth and took the plea deal in exchange for telling the truth. #CarterCase

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley 56s57 seconds ago
Lowery: I'm telling truth today bc I want to tell the truth. Bill James: but you're here today b/c you didn't think you'd get fair trial.

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia 1m1 minute ago
Lowery insists she is telling the truth and took the plea deal in exchange for telling the truth. #CarterCase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum