GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now1 minute ago
Lowery: "I held Carter in home while #ArronLewis was gone she was in bathroom. I had a taser." Adds she wasn't sure how to use taser.

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now48 seconds ago
Defense is trying to make it appear as if #ArronLewis wife's story is not credible & she may have motive to be untruthful today

Cause accepting 30 years and admitting to being a prostitute is glamourous.

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley 33s34 seconds ago
Lowery: I didn't physically kill her but I played part in it because I knew about it. James: you pleaded to murder b/c you knew about it?

Janelle Lilley ‏@KATVJanelle now53 seconds ago
Lewis intently watching Lowery on the stand. Keeps whispering to attorney at the table, giving information about her answers. #BeverlyCarter
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now57 seconds ago
Lowery says she and Lewis didn't take the topsoil to bury Carter because "it was too long of a walk." #ArronLewisTrial

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now36 seconds ago
Lowery won't point to how she directly participated in killing #BeverlyCarter aside from knowledge and helping #ArronLewis bury her.

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now45 seconds ago
Lowery says explanation #ArronLewis has told regarding Carter dying while participating in sex with Lowery offended her.

Question_ Has Arron calmed down?

KATV's Elicia Dover
‏@KATVElicia
Yes. It was all in a back room. We couldn't see or hear.

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now31 seconds ago
Lowery: I want jury to believe truth. I had no experience w/ criminal activity. So there things that weren't thought through. #ArronLewis

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now29 seconds ago
Defense is done question Lowery. She did NOT back up Lewis' sex meet-up narrative as defense lawyer said she would yesterday.

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Done??????????

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now1 minute ago
#ArronLewis wife is off the stand
3 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet 3
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now1 minute ago
Lowery has been released from the stand. #ArronLewisTrial

I am very glad that she did what she could for truth and justice to be served today. For that, I am thankful. No reason for her to lie.

Lowery: "This was not a very well thought out scheme"; Lewis didn't see potential "pitfalls," she says #ArkDG

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now34 seconds ago
Next witness is a deputy who responded to #BeverlyCarter missing person call on old river road

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now23 seconds ago
Bc this road was not busily traveled he stopped an approaching car while leaving house #BeverlyCarter disappeared from

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now29 seconds ago
PCSO deputy reveals he had stopped SUV during early search for #BeverlyCarter. Sgt reveals driver he stopped to question was #ArronLewis.
0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet
Like 1
More
Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now30 seconds ago
This deputy later realized that the person he stopped was #ArronLewis

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now1 minute ago
Sgt. said he didn't initially write report about stopping driver b/c he didn't think it was important until #ArronLewis was arrested.

Defense is done question Lowery. She did NOT back up Lewis' sex meet-up narrative as defense lawyer said she would yesterday.
Elicia Dover

Criminalist in the trace evidence section of the Arkansas state Crome Lab is on the stand #ArronLewis #ARnews
Chanley Painter

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now1 minute ago
Criminalist in the trace evidence section of the Arkansas state Crome Lab is on the stand #ArronLewis #ARnews
4 retweets 2 likes
Reply Retweet 4
Like 2
More
Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now23 seconds ago
Defense attorney passes on questioning Sgt. Next witness called to stand. Criminalist from State Crime Lab up next. #ArronLewis

Defense attorney passes on questioning Sgt. Next witness called to stand. Criminalist from State Crime Lab up next. #ArronLewis
Marci Manley

Autopsy photos of #BeverlyCarter are being shown to the jury #ArronLewis #ARnews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum