GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(from earlier--- Brandon Riddle ‏@BrandonCRiddle 2h2 hours ago
Lowery: I still have feelings for Arron Lewis. She adds that she has written him letters. #ArkDG)

(from earlier--- it is quiet right now)

Brandon Riddle ‏@BrandonCRiddle 2h2 hours ago
Lowery added that there was later no indication that "Trevor" had been involved in Carter's kidnapping, death. #ArkDG
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
"Trevor" was ex-roommate, Lowery says. She adds that his name had been brought up before as being part of plan. #ArkDG

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now35 seconds ago
Court is now in recess until 5pm. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now1 minute ago
Taylor said that Beverly's face was wrapped with 9 pieces of tape and tape on wrists matched tape end of roll. #ArronLewisTrial

***gotta go pick up little. I will be right back***

[video=twitter;687770470058295296]https://twitter.com/AustinKellerman/status/687770470058295296[/video]

New sketches of #ArronLewis and Crystal Lowery from today's testimony #ARNews @JohnKushmaul https://t.co/dzdbpC1Rgl
Court is in recess until 5 p.m.

She is guilty of murder. She told him to do it. That's what she said. She said she wanted her gone permanently and then before he struggled her he asked again and she said do what you want. She's in it knee deep. I give her no credit for testifying IN EXCHANGE for a better deal. I get plea deals need to be done but no respect for that girl, none.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have no respect for her either but at least she did testify to some damning things. I haven't heard anyone say they respected her. She said she plead guilty because she IS guilty.

Sigh. I am just glad some of the truth came out.

JMO

David Harris now called to the stand. #ArronLewisTrial
Thv11
Harris works in forensics at the Arkansas State Crime Lab. #ArronLewisTrial
Testimony by crime lab analyst completed. Next up: David Harris - State Crime Lab -examines evidence for body fluids and fibers. #ArronLewis
Harris: examined evidence and did not find semen on any items. #ArronLewis defense passes witness.

(from earlier--- it is quiet right now)

Lowery added that there was later no indication that "Trevor" had been involved in Carter's kidnapping, death. #ArkDG
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
"Trevor" was ex-roommate, Lowery says. She adds that his name had been brought up before as being part of plan. #ArkDG

Wonder if they had ever had talks with "Trevor" about other crime plots.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

********** back thanks! :)*****

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now34 seconds ago
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now29 seconds ago
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 33s34 seconds ago
Trial is about to resume. #ArronLewisTrial

Prosecutor conferring with Carter family prior to next witness taking stand in #ArronLewis trial.
Marci

Prosecution just walked to the Carter family and whispered something to them before returning to his desk. #ArronLewisTrial

Charles Hall Kokes - State Crime Lab Med. Examiner takes stand in #ArronLewis trial prosecution begins questioning.

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now24 seconds ago
Harris: examined evidence and did not find semen on any items. #ArronLewis defense passes witness.
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now1 minute ago
Testimony by crime lab analyst completed. Next up: David Harris - State Crime Lab -examines evidence for body fluids and fibers. #ArronLewis

THV11 ‏@THV11 now16 seconds ago
Prosecution just walked to the Carter family and whispered something to them before returning to his desk. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
THV11 ‏@THV11 49s49 seconds ago
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
THV11 ‏@THV11 2m2 minutes ago

Medical examiner's name is Dr. Charles Kokes. #ArronLewisTrial
Kokes: Carter was 50 years old, 5'4", and 171 pounds. #ArronLewisTrial
Thv11

Kokes: #BeverlyCarter was partially clothed when she was brought into the lab. #ArronLewisTrial

Kokes performed autopsy on #BeverlyCarter. Testifies Carter was partly clothed but w/o blouse when brought to lab. #ArronLewis
Marci

Brandon Riddle ‏@BrandonCRiddle now1 minute ago
Two state Crime Lab employees called to the stand: a forensic serologist and a medical examiner. #ArkDG

THV11 ‏@THV11 now6 seconds ago
Kokes: Carter was 50 years old, 5'4", and 171 pounds. #ArronLewisTrial

THV11 ‏@THV11 now1 minute ago
Kokes: #BeverlyCarter was partially clothed when she was brought into the lab. #ArronLewisTrial

Prosecution going over images of Carter's corpse as it was removed from the body bag. #ArronLewisTrial

Autopsy photo being shown to #ArronLewis trial jury depicting #BeverlyCarter as she arrived at Lab from scene.

Kokes: Body showed signs of recent surgery. #ArronLewisTrial

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now1 minute ago
Kokes performed autopsy on #BeverlyCarter. Testifies Carter was partly clothed but w/o blouse when brought to lab. #ArronLewis

THV11 ‏@THV11 now40 seconds ago
Kokes: Body showed signs of recent surgery. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
THV11 ‏@THV11 now1 minute ago
Prosecution going over images of Carter's corpse as it was removed from the body bag. #ArronLewisTrial

Prosecution asking questions regarding dressing below waist to establish clothing, abdomen band and underwear were in appropriate place
Marci m.
Medical examiner Dr. Charles Kokes on the stand now going over clothes on Carter's body upon arrival at crime lab. #ArkDG
Kokes: with exception of blouse all clothing appeared to be consistent with being on her body at time of death. #ArronLewis trial

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now34 seconds ago
Kokes: with exception of blouse all clothing appeared to be consistent with being on her body at time of death. #ArronLewis trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum