GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now48 seconds ago
Kokes: The duct tape mask/gag was wrapped tightly around Carter's head. #ArronLewisTrial

Entirely unfair that her life is exposed more than either of the murderers and she was the victim! Lets hear about their surgeries and weight and medication they take and scars on their bodies...................

Couldn't agree more mpnola.

The protections afforded those charged with murder are seemingly ENDLESS, so in the name of justice it should be the same for the victim of a crime!!!! The fact that the victim is re-victimized on so many levels is something that is beyond despicable--nothing is sacred when a person becomes a victim of a crime.

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now25 seconds ago
Kokes: Carter still had an earring on the right ear at autopsy. #ArronLewisTrial

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now46 seconds ago
Kokes: mask on #BeverlyCarter's face was tight/applying pressure. Cause of death asphyxia due to airway obstruction - suffocation by mask.

I've had a tummy tuck. If she was still at the point in the healing process that she was still wearing the binder it's absurd to surmise that she was out hooking up with random strangers for sexual escapades.
Yeah I agree. It is weird because he was adamant there were 3 videos on his cell phone that would exonerate him, when he was trying to be his own lawyer. Remember that? So when I read his affidavit I kind of thought maybe part of his story was true. But it doesn't seem likely at all based on the testimony from.. anyone.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now53 seconds ago
Kokes: Carter likely lost consciousness in under minute if no air was coming thru. Death very soon after. #ArronLewis

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now39 seconds ago
Kokes: sex act allegation raised by #ArronLewis defense is "theoretically possible" but have not seen it ever happen nor any reports of it.

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now27 seconds ago
Kokes: I've never seen or heard of anyone die in the sex act as stated in Arron Lewis's affidavit. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now1 minute ago
Kokes: "air hunger" happens during suffocation. Causes people to panic and try to get away from thing suffocating them. #ArronLewisTrial

Sorry for delay. Mama called and we all know we HAVE to take those elderly Mama calls! :)

Kokes: air deprivation must continue after unconsciousness to die of suffocation. Someone can be revived if air flow reintroduced.

Kokes: #BeverlyCarter was alive when mask was applied. Mask is cause of death. Carter likely struggled to gain air. #ArronLewis trial

Kokes #ArronLewis trial testimony continues: there was some evidence of #BeverlyCarter struggling to breathe after mask was applied.

Oh no! :(

Kokes #ArronLewis trial testimony continues: there was some evidence of #BeverlyCarter struggling to breathe after mask was applied.

I wonder what number witness this was. Dont they have 22 and def has 10?

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now57 seconds ago
Lewis remains somber behind defense table. He's attentive but little reaction from #ArronLewis as Medical Examiner testifies.

Brandon Riddle ‏@BrandonCRiddle now19 seconds ago
Defense now questioning Kokes on forensic analysis of Carter's body. #ArkDG

#ArronLewis defense begins questioning medical examiner. James asks if "face sitting suffocation" could not be searched for & cases found.

OMG HA!

James: you can't say it didn't happen that way. This back and forth is clearly tense. #ArronLewis

Bill James presses Kokes on cause of death, saying he can't rule out a sexual act gone wrong as cause. #ArkDG

Defense has begun an intense line of questioning against Kokes. Kokes became frustrated and judge told him to "answer the question."

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now52 seconds ago
James: you can't say it didn't happen that way. This back and forth is clearly tense. #ArronLewis

Kokes did testify there was no evidence Carter had been choked as Lowery had testified earlier. #ArronLewis trial continues.

Because he probably lied about that too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth