GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motions denied by judge. #ArronLewis trial picks up tomorrow with defense beginning to present its case. Court adjourned.

Marci

Remember that Friday night after Beverly went missing and the toilet papering stunt? Wonder if Beverly was locked in the bathroom while that was going on???
How did AL get Beverly out of the trunk without neighbors seeing???

Wonder what she has to offer for defense?
Probably to make AL a liar again. I think he stated Beverly's granddaughter and Cl's daughter were in same cheer class. Maybe same cheer gym, but probably not same class due to age difference?

I would love to be a judge... My punishment would be... "You are free to go...and if you can evade them for 1 year and them not torture and kill you in the way you killed their loved one, you are free to go. But they will face no concequrnces for whatever they do to you" the justice system is too lenient. It protects the bad and hurts the good and it makes me sick. I just hope and pray nothing of this nature ever happens to one of my loved ones because mark my word... They won't make it to trial

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I know you were only venting but I do not agree with what you are proposing, however you might enjoy the movie "Purge" where people are allowed to seek revenge for one night each year, without fear of prosecution. Very grisly movie!

Bill James speaking to reporters now and says #ArronLewis wife was not credible in his opinion #ARnews

Bill James says he intends to call 3-4 witnesses tomorrow in defendants case in chief #ArronLewis #ARnews

Chanley Painter

Thank you to everybody for the twitter updates and for all you have done! It is appreciated!

Defense must make a motion for directed verdict @ the close of states case to preserve issues on an appeal #ArronLewis

Chanley Painter

Not one thing so far has diminished BC character. All lies and Im glad its gonna bite AL in the butt.

Just spoke with Defense Attorney Bill James. He says defense testimony should be about 1/2 a day tomorrow #ArronLewisTrial

[video=twitter;687801959257079808]https://twitter.com/KARK4News/status/687801959257079808[/video]

VIDEO: Aaron Lewis gives me thumbs up leaving Pulaski Co courthouse #arnews #aaonlewistrial https://t.co/8J7KwK9BKR

Marc G.

Chanley Shá Painter
‏@chanleysh Sounds like case will go to the jury at some point tomorrow. Plus Court is starting earlier at 8:30am #ArronLewis

8f5fff12e3a04ddc3bb6d9733bc0fc2f.jpg

AL giving thumbs up. *eyeroll*
Looking a bit stressed, dark eyed and disheveled. Enjoy your fame while you can!

Oh my gosh, his thumbs up--- he's so proud that his *advertiser censored* was published today. Not an ounce of remorse. I bet there is hardly a person leaving there with a big smile and thumbs up, but he is! The guy who admits to kidnapping and burying her!

That thumbs up makes me sick! I'd like to slap him but wouldn't want to touch him!

So is CL not pursuing the divorce? It should have been over. Since she still has feelings for him I guess they can be pen pals for the next 30 years. jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove