GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Riddle ‏@BrandonCRiddle now1 minute ago
Bill James presses Kokes on cause of death, saying he can't rule out a sexual act gone wrong as cause. #ArkDG

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now50 seconds ago
Kokes did testify there was no evidence Carter had been choked as Lowery had testified earlier. #ArronLewis trial continues.

(there would be massive amounts of DNA on a face if it was one versus the other, right? crotch vs death mask! And as far as strangulation vs suffocation, I think Arron TOLD her that cause he likes drama and details and his big- bad *advertiser censored* self. Its more macho in his head)

Kokes says it is theoretically possible but unlikely. #ArkDG

Kokes re-direct: #BeverlyCarter could have "theoretically" been killed another way but would have been highly improbable/nearly impossible

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now34 seconds ago
Kokes re-direct: #BeverlyCarter could have "theoretically" been killed another way but would have been highly improbable/nearly impossible

THV11 ‏@THV11 35s36 seconds ago
Defense has begun an intense line of questioning against Kokes. Kokes became frustrated and judge told him to "answer the question."

Brandon Riddle ‏@BrandonCRiddle 15s16 seconds ago
Kokes says it is theoretically possible but unlikely. #ArkDG

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now1 minute ago
State rests its case in #ArronLewis trial.

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to hearing the defense BS in their case tomorrow.

Jury asked to arrive at 8AM for 8:30 start as defense will begin to present its case in #ArronLewis trial on Friday.

Dr. Kokes has been released. The state rests. Court is now in recess until 8:30 a.m. Jury will arrive at 8 a.m. #ArronLewisTrial

Wow!!! Early!!

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now47 seconds ago
Jury asked to arrive at 8AM for 8:30 start as defense will begin to present its case in #ArronLewis trial on Friday.

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now1 minute ago
State rests its case in #ArronLewis trial.

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moving very quickly, aren't they? We can expect the defense side to move very slowly if AL testifies because he would be on that stand forever if he had his way!

*Thank you all for the tweets!!!!

Thank goodness we have troopers here for Beverly who have worked very hard posting tweets for us! I cannot thank you all enough!

Court taking up motions from attorneys in #ArronLewis trial b4 ending the day. Defense asking for directed verdict on capital murder.

Proceedings in the Arron Lewis trial will resume at 8:30 a.m. Friday. Defense to present its case. #ArkDG

Defense says prosecution did not provide sufficient evidence to indicate #BeverlyCarter was kidnapped, ransomed or terrorized.

The prosecution has rested its case after the autopsy testimony. Tomoro the defense has the opportunity to present its case #ArronLewis

Defense: capital murder requires death to be in furtherance of underlying felony. Murder not in furtherance of kidnapping for ransom

Defense: only person who placed #ArronLewis as killer is co-defendant Crystal Lowery who has not been corroborated and accepted plea deal

Defense asking for directed verdict on murder in first degree for many of the same reasons of capital murder. #ArronLewis trial

Trial is in recess until tomorrow morning at 8:30am. I'll be here. Stick with me for the latest. #ArronLewisTrial

Defense also asking for directed verdict on kidnapping charge as well for same reasons in #ArronLewis trial.

Prosecution responds: evidence for kidnapping includes statements by #ArronLewis to law enforcement and voicemails played for jury.

Prosecution says how #BeverlyCarter body found bound, recordings of #ArronLewis regarding kidnapping all evidence in support.

I would love to be a judge... My punishment would be... "You are free to go...and if you can evade them for 1 year and them not torture and kill you in the way you killed their loved one, you are free to go. But they will face no concequrnces for whatever they do to you" the justice system is too lenient. It protects the bad and hurts the good and it makes me sick. I just hope and pray nothing of this nature ever happens to one of my loved ones because mark my word... They won't make it to trial

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Well that sure didn't last long. Now if the defense can move quick. AL is so full of himself he will probably take the stand. But since its not being televised maybe he wont go on forever like JA. So far it has played out as I expected granted CL was being truthful which I think she was. I figured she helped set up the kidnapping and dispose of body. I dont think it was a thought out plan and probably didn't think ahead to murder. And I always thought they took her to their house. What if the daughter had gotten sick and someone brought her home? jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth