GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Beverly's other son been at the trial? I've seen no mention of him and Carl Jr. seems to be doing the speaking to the press as well as being called to the stand. I almost forgot she had another son. Could just be that Carl Jr. is the spokesperson for the family?

Has Beverly's other son been at the trial? I've seen no mention of him and Carl Jr. seems to be doing the speaking to the press as well as being called to the stand. I almost forgot she had another son. Could just be that Carl Jr. is the spokesperson for the family?

Her other son is deceased.

Thanks everyone, I actually had to get presentable and go to an appointment with a client so missed an awful lot. So maybe it's just that we have this little diminished bits of info in tweets....but I'm feeling like I would've liked to have seen more evidence from prosecution. But maybe we missed a lot with the tweet method. It felt a little sketchy. Maybe what I wanted was more technology from phones showing the plotting and carrying out of the crime and verifiably tracing them there. Maybe that happened and I missed it too!

I also found it curious about the cause of death being asphyxiation and strangulation being ruled out. Reason being, yeah he lies all the time but I'm not sure why he would use that lie.... That he strangled her. But this pops to mind, over and above him acting macho.... Maybe thinking it would be just enough to terrify CL that he could snap a woman's neck like that with his bare hands and go to waffle house after. It's just that extra degree of violence over and above her losing consciousness from the tape and suffocation.

So maybe he knew he would need to keep her in line with whatever the story was going to be and what better way than by fear. Just musing. Because it doesn't make much sense that he'd see her suffocate and actually demonstrate how he choked her then add on how it was harder than he thought and the embellishments. And it makes no sense at all that she might invent that story. Nothing to gain. Curious...

Thanks everyone, I actually had to get presentable and go to an appointment with a client so missed an awful lot. So maybe it's just that we have this little diminished bits of info in tweets....but I'm feeling like I would've liked to have seen more evidence from prosecution. But maybe we missed a lot with the tweet method. It felt a little sketchy. Maybe what I wanted was more technology from phones showing the plotting and carrying out of the crime and verifiably tracing them there. Maybe that happened and I missed it too!

I also found it curious about the cause of death being asphyxiation and strangulation being ruled out. Reason being, yeah he lies all the time but I'm not sure why he would use that lie.... That he strangled her. But this pops to mind, over and above him acting macho.... Maybe thinking it would be just enough to terrify CL that he could snap a woman's neck like that with his bare hands and go to waffle house after. It's just that extra degree of violence over and above her losing consciousness from the tape and suffocation.

So maybe he knew he would need to keep her in,one with whatever the story was going to be and what better way than by fear. Just musing. Because it doesn't make much sense that he'd see her suffocate and actually demonstrate how he choked her then add on how it was harder than he thought and the embellishments. And it makes no sense at all that she might invent that story. Nothing to gain. Curious...

Dont everyone throw eggs at me but... Cl said he kept asking , "are you sure you want to do this?". I wonder what he would have done if she said no? Maybe he didnt have the balls to strangle her so he taped her and left her to die but wanted to be all macho to CL?

Yes, he's been there the entire time. I just think carl jr is the family spokesperson.

A cheer gym is like a big family - paths cross at the gym, gym parties, birthday parties (younger and older siblings), out of town competitions people stay at same hotel, open gym night etc... My daughter was on a full competitive team. Teams are based on skill level not so much age...All-star competitive cheer is different than school cheer. For example a Junior level three team will normally have kids between the ages of 9 yrs and 15 yrs - based on skill level, younger kids are normally used as flyers as it is hard to stunt someone your own size. The week before competition all teams could be up at the gym on the same night. edit by me as to not make mention to specific children - sorry been some time since I posted anything other than a thank you.

Btw....I'm not quite home yet. Almost! Will give better update later after i get pajamas and a glass of wine. Lol

I said from the get go, if I was wrong I would admit it. I WAS WRONG. I didn't believe Crystal was involved. Due to things I was personally told, I understand 100% why family/friends believed her. I can assure you NJ is devastated. For those that want to say I told you so, you can and I won't argue. Sigh.

I said from the get go, if I was wrong I would admit it. I WAS WRONG. I didn't believe Crystal was involved. Due to things I was personally told, I understand 100% why family/friends believed her. I can assure you NJ is devastated. For those that want to say I told you so, you can and I won't argue. Sigh.

No need to say "Told you so." I was around CL on occasions and never dreamed she or he would do such things. NJ has to be heart broken.

No need to say "Told you so." I was around CL on occasions and never dreamed she or he would do such things. NJ has to be heart broken.

Not necessary at all. IMO, We like to think the best about people we know and can't imagine that they would be involved in something so horrific. I think it says wonderful things about you and the type of friend you are. I am so sorry you all were deluded by CL. She was lucky to have had you as friends. IMO

Not necessary at all. IMO, We like to think the best about people we know and can't imagine that they would be involved in something so horrific. I think it says wonderful things about you and the type of friend you are. I am so sorry you all were deluded by CL. She was lucky to have had you as friends. IMO

Nice to see you around here Zuri. What a great post my friend. :loveyou:

At 9pm, @DrewPetrimoulx explains what happened in court today and what's on tap tomorrow #ArronLewis #BeverlyCarter

[video=twitter;687829934652305408]https://twitter.com/DrewPetrimoulx/status/687829934652305408[/video]

I will be glad when this is all over. The negativity and hatefulness surrounding this case is heavy. When it is over, I am going to smudge my house and invite some happiness and kindness back in! Evil situations attract other evil people to lurk over them. And I think evil people are stupid and suck. They can go back into their troll holes and be miserable in life. Hopefully, we all can take a deep breath and enjoy the happiness and kindness that also exists in this world. And a bottle of vodka. We should enjoy that, too. :)

My child's activities are not to be discussed ever per TOS. Please review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove