Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now59 seconds ago
Dr. Kokes has repeatedly stated that the clothes found on Beverly Carter were properly placed. #ArronLewisTrial

The ME's testimony has to be so hard for Beverly's loved ones to hear. I almost cannot stand it myself and I have no connection to her except for the soft spot I have for her.

Brandon Riddle ‏@BrandonCRiddle 11s11 seconds ago
Medical examiner Dr. Charles Kokes on the stand now going over clothes on Carter's body upon arrival at crime lab. #ArkDG

Placement of clothes was in keeping with proper placement on body, Dr. Kokes says. #ArkDG
Brandon Riddle

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now25 seconds ago
Kokes: Carter had lapband surgery along w/ tummy tuck. She had abdomen band "binder" in place that appeared undisturbed. #ArronLewis
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now1 minute ago
Kokes is now describing the surgical procedures Carter had undergone. #ArronLewisTrial

The ME's testimony has to be so hard for Beverly's loved ones to hear. I almost cannot stand it myself and I have no connection to her except for the soft spot I have for her.
Ditto! Hard to read and not feel their pain!

High five to fellow sleuther, mpnola! :)
We're doubling up, but that's ok. I don't want to miss anything and have to dig through Twitter to find it later! Rock on, sleuther, sistah!

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now32 seconds ago
Prosecution asks if surgeries and healing would make Carter physically vulnerable to attack. #ArronLewisTrial

High five to fellow sleuther, mpnola! :)
We're doubling up, but that's ok. I don't want to miss anything and have to dig through Twitter to find it later! Rock on, sleuther, sistah!

My thanks to you both! Good job.

ETA. Horrible trial and my deepest condolences to the Carter family.:rose:

I'm sorry, Beverly. I feel bad even posting this info.

Kokes: Carter also had breast reduction surgery. Not uncommon to women who have lost a lot of weight. Carter would likely still be healing.

UPDATE: Defense finishes cross-examination of Arron Lewis' estranged wife » https://t.co/xWmkKvZooC #ArkDG #ARnews https://t.co/Ov05miB6ZY

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now1 minute ago
Kokes said it was possible Carter would likely be uncomfortable in trying to physically react to hypothetical attack. #ArronLewisTrial

Kokes: toxicology results for #BeverlyCarter revealed antidepressant in system. Could be used for anxiety or depression. #ArronLewisTrial

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now48 seconds ago
Kokes: #BeverlyCarter likely died within 24 hours of disappearance. #ArronLewis
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now53 seconds ago
Kokes: Beverly Carter had Sertraline (Zoloft), present in a liver sample during the autopsy. #ArronLewisTrial

Entirely unfair that her life is exposed more than either of the murderers and she was the victim! Lets hear about their surgeries and weight and medication they take and scars on their bodies...................

THV11 ‏@THV11 now10 seconds ago
Kokes is describing in graphic detail the state of Carter's body at autopsy. #ArronLewisTrial

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now60 seconds ago
Kokes: outlining maggot activity on #BeverlyCarter corpse. **I'm foregoing specifics on this item.** testimony establishes timeline for TOD

^^ugh

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now50 seconds ago
.@Vikk_Keith Kokes has not testified to that at this point. Will tweet when he does in #ArronLewis trial
View conversation 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Marielle MohsVerified account ‏@ElleMohs now57 seconds ago
Medical examiner Dr. Charles Kokes said based on the autopsy, Carter died within 24 hours of her disappearance. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Kokes is describing in graphic detail the state of Carter's body at autopsy. #ArronLewisTrial

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now36 seconds ago
Kokes describing specifics how Carter was bound w/ hands behind back and body surface condition by time she reached Crime Lab. #ArronLewis

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley now25 seconds ago
Kokes: Carter had lapband surgery along w/ tummy tuck. She had abdomen band "binder" in place that appeared undisturbed. #ArronLewis
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Kokes is now describing the surgical procedures Carter had undergone. #ArronLewisTrial

I've had a tummy tuck. If she was still at the point in the healing process that she was still wearing the binder it's absurd to surmise that she was out hooking up with random strangers for sexual escapades.

Brandon Riddle ‏@BrandonCRiddle now2 minutes ago
Jury being shown images of Carter's body, including her face after tape was removed. #ArkDG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm