GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He thinks he can manipulate and control everyone. Again, because somewhere along the way he was convinced of his superhuman powers.

Oops.

He was wrong.

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now1 minute ago
#ArronLewis wife is serving a 30 year sentence for first degree murder, a class Y felony, and kidnapping #ARnews

Wow, Had to leave for a couple hours .......... missed alot

#ArronLewis wife confirms she and he were involved in prostitution #ARnews

He has been heading down the road to violence for a while, I think. When I read the account of throwing the girl out of the car and telling her he hopes she gets raped and stalking the other, I knew. Please dont make me find the link right now! LOL. I am busy with tweets. lol

No worries, I remember it well! But this is as far as we know his first murder. And last. It's interesting that it didn't take much for him to go there either and there was no real remorse. Just bigger lies to cover up.

Toast

Toast

Toast

Lowery was involved in prostitution at the time, she tells the court. She adds: No contact to Carter regarding sexual encounter. #ArkDG

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now1 minute ago
Lowery says she was involved in prostitution online. Says she never contacted #BeverlyCarter for sex. Her only contact was to trick her.
0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet
Like 1
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now24 seconds ago
Prosecution: Were you involved in prostitution? Lowery: "Yes." Did you meet Carter on a dating site? "No." #ArronLewisTrial

Lowery says she never solicited #BeverlyCarter to have sex with her.

Marielle MohsVerified account ‏@ElleMohs now44 seconds ago
Lowery says her and Beverly never had sex #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet
Like 1
More
Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now49 seconds ago
#ArronLewis wife says he changed his story once she agreed to testify against him #ARnews

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia 1m1 minute ago
Lowery says she was involved in prostitution online. Says she never contacted #BeverlyCarter for sex. Her only contact was to trick her.

THV11 ‏@THV11 now12 seconds ago
Prosecution asks Lowery why she didn't want to speak to her defense attorney. Lowery: "I didn't see the need to...it was my decision."

This has been a very fast paced trial today. Jury has been through a lot seeing graphic photos & hearing graphic details. Still attentive.

So are we!!!!

I love that his entire defense is being shot to hell. In real time. The jury will surely be able to pick out which story rings true. He's toast and she's already toasted in prison 30 yrs.

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now45 seconds ago
This has been a very fast paced trial today. Jury has been through a lot seeing graphic photos & hearing graphic details. Still attentive.

Lowery: Lewis reached out to aid in her defense strategy, telling her what he wanted her to say. #ArkDG

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now35 seconds ago
Prosecution: "Do you still have feelings for him (Lewis)?" Lowery: "Yes." #ArronLewisTrial

I am trying not to think about how much I have not gotten done today and will need to do tonight!

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now41 seconds ago
#ArronLewis wife says she would've never plead guilty of #BeverlyCarter death of it was an accident #ARnews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum