GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis came back to the house after realizing Carter had no money. Lowery says "I wanted her gone." Lewis said was going to take care of her.

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now59 seconds ago
Wife says #ArronLewis killed her bc #BeverlyCarter saw his face #ARnews
1 retweet 0 likes
Reply Retweet 1
More
Drew Petrimoulx ‏@DrewPetrimoulx now1 minute ago
After learning #BeverlyCarter had no money, Lowery says #ArronLewis said they had to "get rid of her."

Omgthat monster

Drew Petrimoulx
@DrewPetrimoulx

After learning #BeverlyCarter had no money, Lowery says #ArronLewis said they had to "get rid of her."
12:28 PM - 14 Jan 2016

Marielle MohsVerified account ‏@ElleMohs now1 minute ago
Lowery: wanted her gone because she had seen Lewis' face and possibly seen prescription bottles with Lowery's name & info #ArronLewisTrial
1 retweet 0 likes
Reply Retweet 1
More
KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now41 seconds ago
Lowery says Lewis loaded #BeverlyCarter up and took her away, she was alive when she left the house. #CarterCase

Lowery repeats after prosecution asks why she didn't go to the police when she knew Carter was dead, "I didn't want to get arrested."
Thv11

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now48 seconds ago
#ArronLewis texts wife "are you sure u want me to do this?" Wife responds "do whatever u want." #ARnews

When Lewis was gone, Lowery texted him "WTF" because she says it was taking too long. Lewis: "Are you sure you want me to do this?"
Elicia Dover

So she is implicating herself as well even in wanting Beverly "gone". This tells me we are hearing the true story maybe for the first time. At least the bulk of it. Or she would be making up side stories in her defense to implicate only AL. So far it is sounding real from all we have read and heard all this time.

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now1 minute ago
"There's no excuse." Lowery answered prosecution when asked why she didn't do anything to save Beverly. #ArronLewisTrial

TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now1 minute ago
Prosecution hands #ArronLewis wife a tissue as she testifies #ARnews

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now40 seconds ago
Lowery tells Lewis "Do what you want." Hours later he comes back. He is emotional & says he can turn emotions on and off like a switch.

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now41 seconds ago
#ArronLewis wife says she asked him what happened when he got home and he told her he choked #BeverlyCarter & it took a long time #ARnews
1 retweet 0 likes
Reply Retweet 1
More
"I can turn it off and on like a switch." Lewis told Lowery this about emotions after returning home after killing Carter. #ArronLewisTrial

When asked what Lewis' demeanor was the response was:

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia 9m9 minutes ago
KATV's Elicia Dover Retweeted Allyson Johnson
Stoic, leaned back in his chair.

[video=twitter;687732515570765824]https://twitter.com/KATVElicia/status/687732515570765824[/video]

Lowery: "I was numb." Prosecution asked how she felt about Carter's killing. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now24 seconds ago
Lowery is now crying on the stand. Lewis told her he choked Beverly & he didn't know how hard it was going to be. #CarterCase
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Drew Petrimoulx ‏@DrewPetrimoulx now54 seconds ago
Lowery: "He showed me how he choked her." #ArronLewis
4 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet 4
More
Lewis said he told her he choked Carter to kill her. #ArronLewisTrial

CL got religion in lock up. Or maybe she was offers some kind of shortened term for cooperation, not knowing if such a thing is even feasible at this stage but I'm betting she has thought long and hard about her kids while being locked up...

Marielle MohsVerified account ‏@ElleMohs now57 seconds ago
Prosecution - "I know you're upset now, but we're you upset at the time?"
Lowery - "I was numb"

(there is your glimpse of monster #2)

Lowery is now crying on the stand. Lewis told her he choked Beverly & he didn't know how hard it was going to be. #CarterCase
Elicia Dover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member