GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now28 seconds ago
#ArronLewis says he made this voice recording on the computer after #BeverlyCarter was dead
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Marielle MohsVerified account ‏@ElleMohs now31 seconds ago
Lewis argues that the ransom call to Carl Carter Sr. was computer generated after Beverly was already dead #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now57 seconds ago
It was a voice synthesizer - #ArronLewis

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

You act like im an idiot - #ArronLewis to Johnson
9:32 AM - 15 Jan 2016

Well yeah.

Chanley Shá Painter
@chanleysha

Crowd visibly and noisily moving around during this line of testimony #ARnews
9:33 AM - 15 Jan 2016

John Moritz ‏@JohnMoritz18 now35 seconds ago
Prosecutor now brings up the voice recording asking for help, that Carl Carter Jr. Identified as his mother's. #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now51 seconds ago
Lewis just told prosecutor he has "superior intelligence." #ArronLewisTrial
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now1 minute ago

Drew Petrimoulx ‏@DrewPetrimoulx now53 seconds ago
Johnson: "You can make a human voice that can fool someone's own son?" #ArronLewis: If it can't fool someone it "ain't worth crap."

This guy is too much! Seriously! Lol. I hope poor Bill James has a big bottle of whiskey waiting at home. He's gonna need it.

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now26 seconds ago
Prosecutor asks if Lewis has special training to create a voice that sounds like #BeverlyCarter on the computer. He says it's on YouTube.
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now57 seconds ago
Attorneys consult with the judge at the bench. #arronlewis looks put out. #ARnews

Explain 2 jury Y u have a voice recording of #BeverlyCarter saying "Carl do what he says." if she went voluntarily - Johnson2 #ArronLewis

Lewis isn't able to fully describe how he got #BeverlyCarter's clothes back on, says he doesn't recall & Crystal helped.

If the shoes fits, lace that *itch up and wear it!!!

#ArronLewis says he made this voice recording on the computer after #BeverlyCarter was dead

Omg!!!! Lol

Lewis argues that the ransom call to Carl Carter Sr. was computer generated after Beverly was already dead #ArronLewisTrial

Prosecutor asks if Lewis has special training to create a voice that sounds like #BeverlyCarter on the computer. He says it's on YouTube.

Bahaha

Chanley Shá Painter ‏@chanleysha now41 seconds ago
#ArronLewis can probably hear what the attorneys are saying to judge sitting so close but no one else can

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia 2m2 minutes ago
He says he says the ransom recording on his phone is 100% computer generated. Says he made it in case there was a reward & to make money.

di ng ding ding!!

**I saw a tweet earlier that I did not see yesterday. It said Crystal's DNA was not on Beverly.***

Thank you soooo much for this--I have been wondering why there has been no testimony as to whether or not CL's DNA was found on Beverly. This will make all the difference to the jury IMO.

Tweets miss so much--I can't imagine what it is like for BC's family to have to listen to this monster lie about and talk so dismissively about what he did to her. This guy is a sorry who really deserves the death penalty IMO.

He told prosecutor he has "superior intelligence". Exactly what I was saying yesterday. His estimations of himself have zero resemblance to reality.

TOAST. HE'S TOAST.

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now57 seconds ago
Lewis doesn't recall the name of the program he used to create #BeverlyCarter's voice. "I'm pretty creative." #CarterCase
1 retweet 0 likes
Reply Retweet 1
More
Drew Petrimoulx ‏@DrewPetrimoulx now1 minute ago
Johnson: What's the name of that voice program? #ArronLewis: "I don't recall."
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now1 minute ago
Lewis: "I don't recall." Prosecutor asked him the name of the computer voice generator. #ArronLewisTrial

Of course it is! Lol

THV11Verified account ‏@THV11 now52 seconds ago
Lewis said he lied about the kidnapping to the investigator to get his case in federal court. #ArronLewisTrial

Q- whats the demeanor of the jury?

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now9 seconds ago
KATV's Elicia Dover Retweeted @haysmom
Very attentive. Taking a lot of notes.

Lewis doesn't recall the name of the program he used to create #BeverlyCarter's voice. "I'm pretty creative." #CarterCase

Numerous eyerolls!

State asks him to name the kind of software he used to create the voice. answer: you can find step by step on you-tubet #ArronLewis

Lewis said he lied about the kidnapping to the investigator to get his case in federal court. #ArronLewisTrial

Lewis says he lied to prosecutors about getting #BeverlyCarter's bank card pin. #CarterCase

KATV's Elicia Dover ‏@KATVElicia now1 minute ago
Lewis says he lied to prosecutors about getting #BeverlyCarter's bank card pin. #CarterCase

**I want them to ask him how her remembered exactly how her voice sounded to match it since this was the first time he met her **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove