GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Again JMHO best of my ability not taking

9/25/2014
Both AL and CL spoke with Beverly Carter from AL phone.
Pros: from the Textme App
CL: I dont know Textme App was on that phone
Pros: how did you know the number
CL: she didnt know Beverly Carter number
Pros: knew email?
CL: Arron Lewis emailed her
Phone convo 9/25/2014 first time CL said she talk to Beverly Carter
Pros: why did you agree to talk to Beverly Carter
CL: if I talk to her, she knows that they are married.
CL says this was around 4pm and she was rushing out the door to go to clinicals (said clinicals were 4- 10:00 10:30pm)
Pros: where did AL go
CL: when i was at clinicals got text from AL saying "taking off"
CL: at 840pm rec'd a photo text of Beverly Carter in the trunk, on her side, facing the front of car. Had green tape on her wrist behind her back and tape on her face
Pros : what did you do
CL: deleted it
Pros: what car?
CL: Arron Lewis black car
Pros: Did you call the police?
CL: No
Pros: why?
CL: I didnt because I didnt want to get caught

Thank you, MiMi. Your hand must have hurt!

I thought I read at one point CL said she had no experience with crime. I guess she thinks prostitution isn't a crime.

Again this is just my notes and to the best of my ability of what was said

Pros Direct of CL
2nd Text
CL: how is she
AL: she is fine
CL: where are you going?
AL: out to Argo's
Then later
AL: Argo there are cameras there
CL: where are you going to take her? dont want you taking to our house
AL: didnt have anywhere else to take her
PROS: why didnt you call the cops??
CL: no idea
Pros: what time did you get out of clinical
CL: 1030-11pm,was later than usual
Pros: how much money were gonna get
CL: $100,000
Pros: your split?
CL: not sure - didnt discuss
Pros: what time did you get home?
CL: 11pm
pros: who was there?
CL: Arron Lewis and Beverly Carter
Pros: where was Beverly Carter?
CL: in the Master Bathroom
Pros: Was she alive
CL: yes
Pros: how do you know?
CL: because Arron Lewis talked to her

*****NOW this part is pne of many that makes me go :thinking:
** HOW could BC have that green tape on her Face, at 840pm in the alleged pic/text in back of car, and CL doesnt get home until 11pm, and Beverly Carter still be alive? How could she when the M.E. Dr. Charles Kokes testified when asked by Pros "COD affexia ? suffocation due to the placement of external mask being tight when applied" When asked how long (until death)
The M.E. testified " would loose contentiousness from no air in a matter of less that a minute loose contentious then death.

" Alive when mask was put on , blood vessels in face try to get air, increases in chest, face blood vessels become very red"

There is no way, if CL got a dang text at 840pm with a mask on that she was still alive when she got home at 11pm!!!!

None of this adds up!! THAT is why I want to know (and I am nobody I understand that lol) BUT IF AL sent that picture AND IF he was going to use it for RANSOM IT WOULD STILL Most likely be on HIS iPHONE!!! JMHO

AND Dang sure she wouldnt still be alive for whatever it was 30/45 min while she GUARDED her from the living room while BC was in the bathroom looking at CL medication bottles!!! While AL went back to the Old River Drive house ***Which has been verified by the Patrol Sgt on 9/29/2014 when Sgt Blaine contacted him after AL said in his illegal interview about being stopped while in CL Silver SUV!!! :pullhair: :worms:

Thank you, MiMi. Your hand must have hurt!

I thought I read at one point CL said she had no experience with crime. I guess she thinks prostitution isn't a crime.

lol IF YOU ONLY KNEW ;) Typing it out is causing spasms lol

** NOTE: that info about what happen in the house and so forth I KNOW was on the interview that was later deemed illegal since AL had asked for an attorney (and Officer Roy put it in his report as AL have asking, so not just AL saying it on that) but a lot of what was said about at that house came from that interview. They got A LOT of info from that interview. Like him going back to the abduction house and getting stopped. Witness SGT Vernon (didnt catch his last name) have 15 yrs at PCSO and 5 at England PD. He was Sgt over Patrol on 9/25/2014. He testified that on 9/29/1014 *dated AL was arrested and gave his interview* that Sgt Blaine contacted him and asked him if he had stopped a silver suv on 9/26/2014... after looking at picture of the suspect AL he realized that was the same person and at that time wrote a report on the incident.

CL also testified about the taser and said that she didnt know how to usoe it. They had the taser, unsure where they obtained it from though.... :thinking: Now that I think about it I not sure if I remember them saying where they did get it. JMHO I wonder if that was some discovery in CL case?

Teasers are easily and obtained. You can get them off line. AL probably used a stolen credit card for it. I have a pink one and pepper spray that my husband got me for safety.

Teasers are easily and obtained. You can get them off line. AL probably used a stolen credit card for it. I have a pink one and pepper spray that my husband got me for safety.

I understand that. What I meant was I didn't see any thing in any of the Motions to exclude and so unsure where they obtained this one in evidence. If it had been found in the Search Warrant for home or Car in this case at hand it would have fell under the illegal search warrants. So that what I was meaning. Where did they obtain this piece of evidence. I thinking it was something in CL case, maybe the Search Warrant after she was arrested on Oct 30th? Wonder if it was also a copy with even typos's ... oh well too late for that CL already Plea Bargain so no telling what they got on her case. JMHO

According to several of her friends that is a lie. She had gotten those the year prior.

All I know is VI#2 Butler stated here and Arron Lewis testified to it on stand, both said she got when with Arron Lewis so That is ALL I know.

I dont care either way was just stating what he said on the stand. Why he would even bring it up if had happened prior.. well who knows. But since VI Butler said it here prior, I tend to believe it. Again doesnt really matter to me personally

I admit this case has caused me some sleepless nights. There are so many things I wonder about. I just can't believe in this day and age that anyone would think phone records couldn't be traced, even through the app. I mean AL can get online and make fake bank cards but he thought the phone couldn't be traced. Of course I'm glad they were caught but so much of this is going under the "dumb criminal" category. And who steals a dump truck from a company you worked for, not to mention burying a body there

I understand that. What I meant was I didn't see any thing in any of the Motions to exclude and so unsure where they obtained this one in evidence. If it had been found in the Search Warrant for home or Car in this case at hand it would have fell under the illegal search warrants. So that what I was meaning. Where did they obtain this piece of evidence. I thinking it was something in CL case, maybe the Search Warrant after she was arrested on Oct 30th? Wonder if it was also a copy with even typos's ... oh well too late for that CL already Plea Bargain so no telling what they got on her case. JMHO

Did they ever find the shovel? I only remember them talking about the handle.

NO way to I believe that mess. I also believe that CL was way more involved than what she was letting on to be. At one point and I sorry, I did laugh under my breath she said she was smart when being cross examined by Bill James. It was a defense tactic lol or looked like to be.

CL said they thought about various professions where people work alone.. NOW DONT ANYONE THROW ANYTHING AT ME... but this made me giggle.... professions she 2 of were.... AVON LADY AND MAILMAN.... Maybe an Avon Lady does make good money but not enough for ransom if that her job alone JMHO ;)

And thats another reason that I dont believe CL story as being all there is... its too far out there, NONE of it made any sense. Not that I think kidnapping and killing someone does but :scared:

I found the Avon lady comment very odd. I'm sure they wish they had that kind of money from selling cosmetics. Ha.

Pros Direct of CL
2nd Text
Then later

** HOW could BC have that green tape on her Face, at 840pm in the alleged pic/text in back of car, and CL doesnt get home until 11pm, and Beverly Carter still be alive? How could she when the M.E. Dr. Charles Kokes testified when asked by Pros "COD affexia ? suffocation due to the placement of external mask being tight when applied" When asked how long (until death)
The M.E. testified " would loose contentiousness from no air in a matter of less that a minute loose contentious then death.

" Alive when mask was put on , blood vessels in face try to get air, increases in chest, face blood vessels become very red"

There is no way, if CL got a dang text at 840pm with a mask on that she was still alive when she got home at 11pm!!!!

None of this adds up!! THAT is why I want to know (and I am nobody I understand that lol) BUT IF AL sent that picture AND IF he was going to use it for RANSOM IT WOULD STILL Most likely be on HIS iPHONE!!! JMHO

AND Dang sure she wouldnt still be alive for whatever it was 30/45 min while she GUARDED her from the living room while BC was in the bathroom looking at CL medication bottles!!! While AL went back to the Old River Drive house ***Which has been verified by the Patrol Sgt on 9/29/2014 when Sgt Blaine contacted him after AL said in his illegal interview about being stopped while in CL Silver SUV!!! :pullhair: :worms:

I took that to mean tape over her mouth so she couldn't scream. Of course, I could be wrong.

I also wondered why they dropped the ransom plot. I'm sure BC said they had no money BUT why did he believe her. She could have just been lying for all he knew.

Chantelle Taylor they trace evidence expert from the Arkansas State Crime Lab, testified that there were 8 smaller strips of tape and 1 long strip of tape making the mask.

The long piece was wrapped around the head/face 6 times. She stated numerous times while being questioned by Pros John Johnson that they 6 times around was NOT STACKED but spread out around a large area of the face. Overlapping is word she used. The long piece was first then the 8 smaller pieces were stacked and overlapped over the long piece from top of face to bottom.

*the roll of tape was a bright lime green almost florescent looking. Long piece the end matched up to a piece of the 8 shorter and each of the pieces all matched together. The roll also had a defect in it making it also easy to match. The fibers normally are straight across making it easier to tear. In this particular roll, instead of fibers going straight, they were in a wave.

SO, IF the first piece was put on when the alleged pic/text was sent to CL at 840pm it still would have been over her mouth area or one would assume. It was testified to that BC had anxiety problems and the M.E. testified that tox screen from tissue from Liver showed Sertraline still in body. (M.E. said "Normally blood or urine are used on tox screen but because of decomp, the liver tissue was used. ") He testified this med was used for anxiety, depression and social anxiety. Anxiety combined with the tape allegedly on face after being in trunk of car, would be enough to cause serious hyperventilating. But CL testimony was the tape was on her face. Again it just doesnt add up or make sense. JMHO

OK now I am totally confused, went looking at my notes to see what an exhibit number was for was photo of AL iPhone front and back that was suppose to be proof that was phone the ransom recording came from, was used for identification when first witness Beverly Carters son Carl Carter jr testified, and identified that it was his Mother, Beverly Carter's voice. (I believe it was) but this caught my eye...

Pros: what time did rec'd call from your Dad?
CCjR: 840pm
Pros: what did you do?
CCjr: drove over to BC office to see if she was at office
Pros: why leave at that hour
CCjr: Not concerned at the time, but did because of the tone in my Dads voice
Pros: Was it nature of the job to work odd hours?
CCjr: Not of her work, but she sometimes did work late
Pros: mom go to bars?
CCjr: Mom not a bar hopper
Pros: Who went with you?
CCjr: Myself, my wife Kim and our baby, no one was there
Pros: How did you contact?
CCjr: Brenda Rhodes
Pros: why her
CCjr: she knew BC schedule

One thing that strikes me odd is and I sure it just some coincidence, but 8:40pm on Sept 25th 2014 was time used multiple times??? what the heck? That the same time that CL said AL texted her the pic of BC in trunk of his car???

I admit this case has caused me some sleepless nights. There are so many things I wonder about. I just can't believe in this day and age that anyone would think phone records couldn't be traced, even through the app. I mean AL can get online and make fake bank cards but he thought the phone couldn't be traced. Of course I'm glad they were caught but so much of this is going under the "dumb criminal" category. And who steals a dump truck from a company you worked for, not to mention burying a body there

TOTALLY AGREE but CL went right along with it!!! ALL OF IT. She knew one time how much ransom was gonna be $100,000 but didnt discuss her split but assumed it was gonna be half lol OH and this was all because she was kicking him out and he needed $$ but she was gonna get half?? RIGHT!!!!!

And that he stole the dump truck from Argo and buried her at another Argo plant was imho, prob then only smart things he did as far as helping the LEO find Beverly, if he hadnt they may not have located her, at least as fast. He stole truck from there and buried her there because he was familiar with the workings of Argo. JMHO.

Did they ever find the shovel? I only remember them talking about the handle.
That I dont know anything about. All I remember off hand is that they bought it at the Walmart in Jacksonville and showed surveillance photos and CL identified who was in them and told where she parked her Silver Santa Fe, which was out of sight of the camera. And they entered text messages allegedly that she sent to AL while at the store . JMHO that All I know about that and never heard about only a handle

And no one ever explained why BC blouse was off. Or even tried to explain. Even AL stupid affidavit says CL redressed her. JMHO

JP Massiet, who followed the ambulance to hosp was also called back to testify about going to the Argo cement plant and locating the grave and how they did it. ... gruesome

But he said they took the dirt away by hand and photos were entered into evidence that had been taken during the process. One was of the grave and her blouse was pointed out by the witness. He said it fell back into the grave as it was being uncovered exhibits #33 &35

Pros Direct of CL
2nd Text
Then later

Possibility he subdued her with the tape on her wrists at the Old River house so she couldn't escape while he pulled the car around, and put tape on her mouth so she couldn't alert neighbors. The mask could have been placed at Argos.

According to several of her friends that is a lie. She had gotten those the year prior.
Did she possibly get new ones? I've heard of people doing it 2, 3 or more times. Maybe that is the confusion? But at the end of the day, who cares. Doesn't really matter. But pretty sure he did say he took care of her.

Chantelle Taylor they trace evidence expert from the Arkansas State Crime Lab, testified that there were 8 smaller strips of tape and 1 long strip of tape making the mask.

The long piece was wrapped around the head/face 6 times. She stated numerous times while being questioned by Pros John Johnson that they 6 times around was NOT STACKED but spread out around a large area of the face. Overlapping is word she used. The long piece was first then the 8 smaller pieces were stacked and overlapped over the long piece from top of face to bottom.

*the roll of tape was a bright lime green almost florescent looking. Long piece the end matched up to a piece of the 8 shorter and each of the pieces all matched together. The roll also had a defect in it making it also easy to match. The fibers normally are straight across making it easier to tear. In this particular roll, instead of fibers going straight, they were in a wave.

SO, IF the first piece was put on when the alleged pic/text was sent to CL at 840pm it still would have been over her mouth area or one would assume. It was testified to that BC had anxiety problems and the M.E. testified that tox screen from tissue from Liver showed Sertraline still in body. (M.E. said "Normally blood or urine are used on tox screen but because of decomp, the liver tissue was used. ") He testified this med was used for anxiety, depression and social anxiety. Anxiety combined with the tape allegedly on face after being in trunk of car, would be enough to cause serious hyperventilating. But CL testimony was the tape was on her face. Again it just doesnt add up or make sense. JMHO
He may have replaced the original tape at some point. CL said that even though she didn't see her, she knew BC was alive while at the house because she could hear her and AL talking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaGitana
Back