GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that he was taken to Little Rock Baptist Hospital since the accident occurred in Gravel Ridge. North Little Rock Baptist has a much closer ER.

Son said his mom was very charismatic......its likely poi saw her somewhere and was drawn to her..

Which brings us back to the fact that this guy drove a cement truck and Beverly's husband owns a construction business. Did the guy see Beverly while she was visiting her husband at work and became obsessed with her? Did he realize that this couple is very successful and this was indeed a kidnap for ransom? (Just because we haven't heard of a ransom demand doesn't mean there hasn't been one, after all).

BBM:

I find it interesting that he was taken to Little Rock Baptist Hospital since the accident occurred in Gravel Ridge. North Little Rock Baptist has a much closer ER.

Gravel Ridge = on my radar. jmo
(see his fb, not allowed to discuss, but I first learned about Gravel Ridge via someone's profile assoc with him)

I mentioned this in thread 1, and a local said its about 15 minutes away and rural. A good place to possibly search, imo.

hummm Then some very interesting comments were removed.

Would someone who read it before it was deleted please tell us what the comments were about? You can't copy and paste or quote it but you can paraphrase. Just give us a general idea and be clear that it wasn't from the article but from the comment.

Thanks!

Oops! I see that someone already did. Thank you!

Just a feeling I have, I think he took her with him.
Did his gf live with him? Did she see him/talk to him that evening?
What about the next morning?

JMO, but I doubt that person is his GF anymore.

Would someone who read it before it was deleted please tell us what the comments were about? You can't copy and paste or quote it but you can paraphrase. Just give us a general idea and be clear that it wasn't from the article but from the comment.

Thanks!

Someone posted that the poi broke into his home and threatened to rape his spouse and harm other family members.

My hubby who is in real estate and is a broker is paying for all his agents to get CHL's, I pushed for this after an agent in dfw was killed, but he was reluctant, but this case has pushed him to agreeing! I feel so awful for people who are trying to make an honest living and having to fear dangerous individuals...I pray that they can close in on this man, and find Beverly.

@Hilary_TV: A look at volunteers for Monday's search for Beverly Carter #FindBeverly #ARnews http://t.co/xWEPwCmoRz

@AustinKellerman: Investigators reviewing email sent to @KARK4News from woman who claimed to have relationship with #FindBeverly suspect #ARNews

I'm trying to come up with a way to say why I think he chose Beverly without blaming the victim.

@Hilary_TV: A look at volunteers for Monday's search for Beverly Carter #FindBeverly #ARnews http://t.co/xWEPwCmoRz

@AustinKellerman: Investigators reviewing email sent to @KARK4News from woman who claimed to have relationship with #FindBeverly suspect #ARNews

I just came to post that second tweet. I wonder what she had to offer???

Perhaps this has been previously addressed, bare with me I'm new, and hopefully not breaking any posting rules: I have researched a little and read through many articles, I'm wondering if anyone has found anything suggesting that the bloody faced picture of the poi is a selfie taken with Beverly's missing cell phone, that perhaps he took it himself, and it automatically uploaded via iCloud to the victims iPad, which was noticed by a family member?

Therefore giving cause for the arrest warrant to be issued... It does appear to be a selfie... Just reading comments and this is a rumor, not sure if it has been discussed.

Given the poi obvious narcissistic personality disorder, immaturity, and manipulative skills ( all assumed from his various posts on FB) I wouldn't put it past him to take a bloodied selfie... Just saying!

Hi, yesterday LE said they took the picture at the accident scene. This is linked here somewhere. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole