GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to KATV Fb page there is a comment with the docs regarding the accident. It says he was taken to
Baptist 'per owners request'

Hi, yesterday LE said they took the picture at the accident scene. This is linked here somewhere. :)

I thought so at first, according to many news articles that said that "deputies " took the picture at the accident scene, however, one article stated that the department spokesman, Minon (sp?) said that the "picture was taken after the accident and prior to transport to hospital" (paraphrased... ) I am looking for that article now, might take me a few ... Darn it!

Here it is :
Minden said that the photo of Aaron Lewis was taken following a car accident in the 8700 block of Jacksonville Cato Road near Mt. Ison Road at around 9:55 a.m. this morning.

From: http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlo...ant-issued-in-disappearance-of-beverly-carter

Minden doesn't say specifically that police took the photo...

posted 2 mins ago

Mallory Brooks @MalloryHBrooks · 1m
BREAKING: Aaron Lewposted 2 minutes ago

is is in custody. #ARNews

Marci Manley
@Marci_Manley
Opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. RT's do not indicate endorsements. Reporter for KARK-KLRT #Team20 #ARnews

Little Rock, AR

Marci Manley ‏@Marci_Manley 1m
BREAKING: We're told kidnapping suspect apprehended by @LRpolice & being transported to Pulaski Co. Sheriff. #FindBeverly #ARNews

Details

I thought so at first, according to many news articles that said that "deputies " took the picture at the accident scene, however, one article stated that the department spokesman, Minon (sp?) said that the "picture was taken after the accident and prior to transport to hospital" (paraphrased... ) I am looking for that article now, might take me a few ... Darn it!

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
Pulaski County authorities say Lewis was a person of interest before he was involved in a Sunday afternoon car accident. Following the accident, deputies took a picture of Lewis's facial injuries. Because of his injuries, he was taken to Baptist Health in Little Rock before the arrest warrant was issued by a judge

http://www.katv.com/story/26648630/a...g-realtor-case

Melissa Schroeder ‏@mschroederTV 1m
Aaron Lewis suspect in kidnapping of local real estate agent was just arrested. #FindBeverly

Details

yes! praying Bev is found///////// he needs to tell where she is.

Sarah Fortner ‏@SarahFortnerWx 59s

Aaron Lewis bond set at 1 million. #breaking #FindBeverly

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
Pulaski County authorities say Lewis was a person of interest before he was involved in a Sunday afternoon car accident. Following the accident, deputies took a picture of Lewis's facial injuries. Because of his injuries, he was taken to Baptist Health in Little Rock before the arrest warrant was issued by a judge

http://www.katv.com/story/26648630/a...g-realtor-case
bbm cbm

Does anyone have a quick link to his Facebook page? Thanks, in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille