GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
or she walked into him burglarizing the house.....
It was a vacant foreclosure though. Burglary on those usually happen right after they are foreclosed on (usually by former owners). They come in and take the appliances, water heater and AC. Though I have also seen them take carpet, toilets, and cabinet/drawer knobs.

http://www.katv.com/story/26648630/arrest-warrant-issued-in-missing-realtor-case

That "unlawful removal of theft device" really niggles at me. He even listed theft devices under his "experience" on his resume which was posted on a link on the prior thread. House being shown...theft device removal...

Someone mentioned maybe he was cooking meth. If a person is going to break into a vacant house to cook meth, there are lots more out-of-the-way houses to do so. The neighbors are way too close and meth is way too smelly (and very distinctive...once you've smelled and identified it, you instantly identify it on the person of others or emanating out of a house).

I just have a gut feeling that this was a two-person deal with one luring and keeping Beverly occupied and one lying in wait for her.

Plus most vacant for sale properties have no power or water services.

The POI's fb also shows a pic of a sex toy he 'found'. IMO he has no filter and no boundaries.

Might explain the huge jump in type of crime...seems rather brazen to go straight for someone high profile and undoubtedly quickly reported missing.

Maybe he just hasn't been caught yet, maybe Beverly's abduction is the tip of the iceberg.

There are still so many missing girls/women and unsolved murders.

Realtor mysteriously vanishes on the job; arrest warrant issued man in bloody photograph

http://q13fox.com/2014/09/29/realto...rest-warrant-issued-man-in-bloody-photograph/
The social media hashtag #FindBeverly has gained steam, and the Facebook page about her disappearance was followed by more than 18,000 people as of Sunday evening.
The Facebook page is filled with prayers for Beverly and her family, but also is a sounding board for Realtors from across the country on the issue of safety in their profession.

I'm from Louisiana too (Acadiana). Mickey brought me here.

I think he was already on their radar because they had established some sort of contact between her and him prior to the accident. But, there was probably numerous people that she made contact with prior to this, so they had him in their sights, but nothing specific. Once they got hold of his vehicle and whatever was in it, they found something that pointed right at this guy...hence the warrant.

I too think there was possibly prior contact which has been established.

Yes they removed it!

Well, crap. My inbox has room, hint hint :).

eta: thx to the persons for bringing me up to date.

Will summarize, hopefully within TOS. If not, please delete.

Supposedly someone posted that Aaron had made sexual threats to his wife, as well as extremely violent threats towards the rest of his family in addition to an attempted home invasion. The person was less than pleased with LE's response, that this guy is free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly