GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever happened to holding someone "on suspicion" (of kidnapping)? Or is that just in the movies?

It is so frustrating that a warrant was needed, and meanwhile he disappeared from hospital.

Yeah that's bizarre. Not that a warrant was needed but imo someone messed up. Cops get emergency warrants signed all the time right?

It was a Sunday. Maybe the judge was on the golf course.

Seriously, I think that until he crashed they didn't plenty of suspicion but not enough evidence. I think that once he crashed and they had his truck, they found something more, collected that evidence, processesed it to confirm then sought the warrant. Maybe it was her fingerprints, blood or the key to the house.

I think he was already on their radar because they had established some sort of contact between her and him prior to the accident. But, there was probably numerous people that she made contact with prior to this, so they had him in their sights, but nothing specific. Once they got hold of his vehicle and whatever was in it, they found something that pointed right at this guy...hence the warrant.

It was stated in the previous thread that ,per his fb, he tried to buy a house last summer so he could see his child. If this is true, maybe this is related . Revenge because the sale last summer did not go thru ?
I kept thinking about this all night.
Hope Beverly is found today and this suspect put behind bars !

That photo freakishly looks like Joran van der Sloot. :scared:

He thinks he resembles Steve-O from the MTV "Jackass" series. He even uses that as a username on his Plenty-Of-Fish dating profile, found up thread.

I think they could have held him on a parole violation..he might have" looked" intoxicated and be held on that..me thinks someone might have dropped the ball

I wonder why they did need a warrant to arrest him or detain him. I mean if they found something in the vehicle or on his person to point to involvement in Beverly's disappearance that's enough to hold him right? So they can't accompany him to ct scan due to hippa laws, but no one could wait outside the hospital?

It was a Sunday. Maybe the judge was on the golf course.

Seriously, I think that until he crashed they had plenty of suspicion, some evidence but not enough to justify an arrest. I think that once he crashed and they had his truck, they found something more, collected that evidence, processesed it to confirm then sought the warrant. Maybe it was her fingerprints, blood or the key to the house.

Also, he was on supervised parole, no?

A couple people have posted this on FH. Not sure if it was him, however I believe CL would help LE trace it photo here: http://imgur.com/DVBwOEK

That is just too creepy. I guess there's a website for everything, nowadays! Now...is that page forever on my computer?? Out, bad website...out! (Paraphrased from Shakespeare, himself...)

I believe that post was in answer to why it only took a few hours for hubby to report her missing. I don't think it was disrespectful. If my hubby was waiting for food I honestly believe he would notice how long I was gone for quicker than if he was not waiting.
MOO

I put in there that he was worried about her and loved her <modsnip>.

First thread post but I have been reading since day 1. Today I plan to research Lewis a bit more but from what I have seen kidnapping seems out of character. From today's news I see he was a poi before the crash. I saw a headline that he went hunting after she went missing but the article didn't even discuss that. Maybe researching his hunting areas may narrow down the search areas a bit? He doesn't seem very bright which fits with sending texts from her phone. I am wondering if he was an accomplice rather than the main aggressor. He seems to have a supply of women and bounces from relationship to relationship so did he want to fulfill a fantasy or was he promised some type of financial gain to help in the crime? Did he set out to rob her but things went bad and he didn't have time to snag her purse from the car? Did he not realize many agents do not carry their purse inside maybe? With the home being empty I feel if there were a struggle it may not be so obvious. I know I'm bouncing around but im trying to make something fit. He seems like your average punk that would steal anything not nailed down but kidnapping has me raising my eyebrows

Edited to add I mean to say he DOES NOT seem bright, silly phone

I wonder what type of charges he has/had in Utah and Kansas. This guy sure seems to have a lot of cash for a recent parolee. A home, flashing cash on FB, new bike and purchase of a used car for a girlfriend of a few weeks that she returned to him within days of purchase - those are just what we know. Criminal activity seems very likely.

I do hope Beverly is out there somewhere to be found. My gut feeling tells me it won't be good.

JMO MOO

To anybody local that lives in that area, are they reporting anything this morning on Live television or radio that hasn't found it's way to a website yet ?? Anything overnight ?

no way he left in a hospital gown he grabbed his clothes imo.

No doubt, but the vision in my head of him running around in a hospital gown is what enabled me to step away from the thread and get a bit of sleep last night! :)

I have loved ones in various "pockets" of AR, and I really don't like the idea of this person out on the loose with no clue where he's actually headed or what he will do next to stay free.

AND the vision of Beverly Carter being taken against her will and wondering where she is now keeps flashing through my head no matter what else I'm doing or trying to think about. I am sure my fellow posters can relate.

To anybody local that lives in that area, are they reporting anything this morning on Live television that hasn't found it's way to a website yet ?? Anything overnight ?

Basically just going over what was reported yesterday, nothing new. They are searching in Scott again today, starting at 9:00am.

As well as the beat up gray slate truck there was rumor that a silver car was also seen there. Wish we could hear more about that. Would he be stupid enough to call a friend to come over and help out too? Anyway, I think it is possible that she did show the house and he was in that area and saw her . Maybe the people that viewed it did come forward to LE. Im not sure this dude was smart enough to pull off a premeditated kidnapping. Judging from most cases, they have zoomed in on this dude rather quickly. I think he will be caught now that its daylight. If Beverly is alive I think he will talk when arrested. If she isnt, it may take forever to find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly