GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, really? On the page posted above, he finds a girl and posts his phone number on it and his wife defends him. Stupid is as stupid does, mentality.

I am curious which of her statements you believe are in defense of him? It seems to me she called him out loud and clear in her posts to the other gal.

Okay ... I know, again with the Trevor connection. On Instagram, 11weeks ago, Trevor (same Trevor whose Facebook was posted) comments on AL picture on IG. They ARE connected, friends even.

Trevorchase11:bruh hmu real quick

Okay ... I know, again with the Trevor connection. On Instagram, 11weeks ago, Trevor (same Trevor whose Facebook was posted) comments on AL picture on IG. They ARE connected, friends even.

Good find if it's the same person! (And I believe you that it is) Could be something (point to truth telling) or nothing (point to scape-goating)!

Good find if it's the same person! (And I believe you that it is) Could be something (point to truth telling) or nothing (point to scape-goating)!

I agree, something or nothing, at least it is proof that they are acquaintances at the very least.

Exactly. And wow! I mean, do we think Arron is smart enough to sneak a look at FB in the police station, notice on social media that AN is the guy who called 911, find that TM is his most recently added FB friend, and then wait till the next morning that he is caught to divulge TM's first name and occupation? Something smells funny here...

A complete waste, I don't get it.
Prayers to Beverly's family, may they find some peace.

The sad thing is that there is never really any closure. Even though she was found, even though he's admitted everything, even though he will never have freedom again. Beverly lost her life and it is completely senseless. Not only was she a victim, her family and friends will continue to be victims for a long long time.

I know from experience 3 times. I don't believe in owning a gun and I'm rather a pacifist yet my husband doesn't understand why I believe in the DP and why I too would like to take a baseball bat to these . Then maybe there would be closure. I feel your pain and it's ok! It's completely normal IMO

A friend of mine said something recently that really resonated with me. She's only 23 but had excellent insight into a breakup she was going through. She said what made her the most angry, upset and frustrated was that there was *nothing* she could do that would ever hurt him (her ex) as much as he had hurt her. I realized that in most situations I have issues with in my life it all boils down to that.

Beverly's family is now faced with this. There's nothing they can ever do that will make "A" (sorry, can't remember which stupid alternate spelling he has) hurt as much as they do. And nothing will make him understand how much damage he has done. Baseball bats sound like a great plan but in the end, they still have a hole in their lives that will never be filled, and that's what is so tragic.

My heart hurts for her family.

I was waiting for this news. Sadly, it's as many of us suspected. We now know the outcome. Next we need to know why he killed her. Healing thoughts to her family. The pain they are experiencing today is unfathomable.

Back to the rumor of the other car.It was silver.At one point the truck ,car and Beverly's car was in the drive at the same time. First the car was pulled in the drive and later it was backed up into the drive. Its possible he killed her right there. Maybe the missing lock was the murder weapon. Then he called for help to clean up. Maybe not a Trevor but someone who owns a silver car. Not ruling out yet that there wasnt another person . jmo

I keep typing out a sentence but can't figure out how to say it without violating terms of service.

I just don't see it as likely that this idiot pulled a name and description (job description) of a supposed accomplice out of the air, and then it turns out that name and description (job description) just happens to match someone who has been following the case and is NOT a known friend of this idiot's (that is, if you assume they'd be Facebook friends if they were actual friends in real life). I also don't see this idiot having been following this story on the internet for the last few days to notice WHO has been following it, read up on a stranger to the point that he could describe him to point the finger at him in case he got caught, and then did just that.

Well then... how do I reply without violating the TOS as well to mention that the named person is also following the wife of the idiot charged for this? And... why would he be following her, of all people?

Trevor is a name he threw out there, alleging he was a "co-defendant". I think his story at that time was yes he kidnapped her but then Trevor must have killed her.

I am sick to my stomach at the news this morning. I held out hope up until this morning when I heard. I think we all knew what a long shot it would be that he only took her to an abandoned building and was keeping her alive but I SOOO wanted it to be true. Of all of the cases I have followed on here, this one hit me hard. She was a successful woman with a loving family just going about her life and doing her job. "Senseless" doesn't even begin to scratch the surface on this one. RIP Beautiful Beverly. You touched the hearts of a lot of strangers and you will not soon be forgotten.

I'm quite new to posting here, so if this theorizing is against the rules please let me know.

I don't see AL as intelligent enough to concoct this elaborate plan on his own. I do think, by his recorded statements, that this was a money plan. Employment is difficult to come by for multi-felons, and with his personality type, even harder to sustain a job once they do get one.
I think it's very likely someone (perhaps the person he named) could have cooked up a plan and AL was all-in. I believe his 'duty' could very well have been to physically secure and deliver the victim to the mastermind, who would then hold her for ransom, etc and give Lewis a cut of the money.
Perhaps that is why he admitted to the kidnapping but not her whereabouts, and why he hadn't seen her in two days. He handed her off and his part was supposed to be done.

I'm going to catch up later. I'm at work and have been ill. I'm a local to where her body was found . Here is a picture of part of the scene this morning when I drove by but I don't see how to attach it.

I think he shared some info with T and T shared info with the police. That's why he's dragging T's name into it.

Also you do not have to be friends on FB to "Follow" someone. It depends on how your settings are set up. You can allow strangers to follow you.

I have a friend and coworker who is related to an ex coworker of Lewis who she said may have led police to the place they found her by telling what he knew about Lewis. I will investigate further and then post what I find if it can be posted.

Oddly enough the same person who apparently isn't connected and not friends with Lewis on FB is... following Lewis' wife, on FB. Hmm...

I must have fallen asleep just before the news came out last night.

How senseless!! What a waste to take this woman who seems to have been beautiful both inside and out away from her loving family! I feel so terribly for her husband and children. How can such a senseless and violent act ever be explained to her grandchildren?

This guy is such scum. I have no words for how I feel about him, and I hate that he will be eating up every second of attention he gets. It made me sick to see him 'playing games' with his answers to reporters and throwing up the peace sign in the back of the police car.

UGH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member