GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing, it was all I could do to drive by this morning and not stop in and gather info for this site. Deepest condolences to her family
261a6925671ab890ec533cb1957077a8.jpg

The picture I just posted was from 7:50 am this morning at daylight donuts parking lot in Cabot arkansas when media was releasing that her body had been found. There were about 20 more vehicles than pictures. It was a drive by photo.

RIP Beverly. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and close friends today. And kudos to the investigators who were able to identify and arrest a suspect so quickly, and locate her body. Great job.

A spokesman from the Little Rock Air Force base confirmed Tuesday that Trevor McKamie was questioned and released by the Pulaski County Sheriff's Office and the Air Force Office of Special Investigations on Monday. McKamie reported for duty Tuesday.

On his way to court, suspect Arron Lewis told reporters he had a co-defendant in the case of missing Realtor Beverly Carter named "Trevor", who he said was "Air Force at the military base."

"I haven't seen her [Carter] for two days," Lewis said.

When asked what is his relation to Trevor, Lewis said there were text messages.

"They've got texts back and forth to me and him and they wanted my phone," Lewis said.
http://www.katv.com/story/26653385/kidnapping-suspect-in-custody

Seriously, I would not get too caught up in the who is following who. You can follow his wife right now without being friends because she has it set up that way. On Lewis' page, you have to send a friend request, you can't just follow him.

Can anyone link to the site where the press release will be shown live online?

I am very happy that Beverly was found quickly and can be buried respectfully by her family now. It is excruciating to watch families continue to search for their loved ones remains for months or even years.

The only thing she could have shown up with is jewelry that would have any money value. He didnt steal her car or touch her purse. So Im not buying its because she is a rich broker working alone. If he is lying about Trevor he may be lying about everything else too. Still dont think we know the whole story.

I am very happy that Beverly was found quickly and can be buried respectfully by her family now. It is excruciating to watch families continue to search for their loved ones remains for months or even years.

Hear, hear. They don't have to live in a state of limbo. They can begin to mourn and process this horror without endless years of unanswered questions.

The only thing she could have shown up with is jewelry that would have any money value. He didnt steal her car or touch her purse. So Im not buying its because she is a rich broker working alone. If he is lying about Trevor he may be lying about everything else too. Still dont think we know the whole story.

So true......And I am not buying anything he says....He is a lying sack of crap. He will probably play the victim roll to.

Tape his mouth shut and bury him alive.

Was there a reward offered for info leading to Beverly's whereabouts?

I think there is more here than meets the eye. JS.

I really think some are not understanding how Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc,., work. You can follow strangers. You can find people who have posted pics or videos you like and comment or follow. You can meet people online (gaming) and follow them because of common interests.

I follow TONS of people on Twitter and I have many followers myself but I do not know them. Same with the other social media sites. I know that in this case, there is a link between Trevor M and Lewis, but just know that because you see a "Follower" and even comments to and from each other, it does not necessarily mean they know each other.

Agreed. You only target someone who is rich if you plan to extort money from them or ask for a ransom. There's a missing piece here.

I just thought of something. There is a warrent outstanding on the wife for receiving stolen property. I wonder if its Beverly's jewelry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston