GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! And the buddies in a boat video too. I hope Mrs. Carter isn't at the bottom of a lake. LE may have hope she alive, but mine is fading.

The neighbor relating AL said his truck had been stuck in the mud and AL washing mud off his truck makes me think a lake may have been involved. :(

There was a cheering coach that had a reality show on TLC. The woman in charge was arrested for, and recently pled guilty, to having sex with a minor. That is what I believe the poster is speaking of.

I removed the link, it was not the correct one and now WS won't let me paste the correct one

Thanks for explaining it. I'd never heard of the case so this being the "infamous" cheer gym was lost on me.

She is a beautiful lady. The only two reason I can think of is for sex or for money....If for ransom (unless there were demands we do not know of) then there would be no reason for her to be safely stashed awaiting payment. If for sex, she could be somewhere still alive, but time is of essence. If not those two reasons, can anyone think of any other reason? Her purse was left behind....was its contents intact, if for money you would think they would have taken the contents... I am perplexed. The only scenario I can think of is if they robbed her for her jewelry and she fought, thinking they would get caught she is stashed alive as insurance....A bartering tool. I really have a pit in my tummy, I hope I am wrong with my horrid thoughts here. That cement truck having been taken really really really bothers me. IMHO

Can someone remind me about Lewis' car accident? I read the accident report online and now I can find it. I know it stated the name of the towing company that Lewis asked to come tow the vehicle but did it say what he was driving? Car, truck?? Anybody remember or have the link to the pdf?

It did not say what he was driving in the report. I looked for it. I'll try to go find it.

I don't know how to re-paste the link correctly, but it was here:

Page 28 post 691.

Has it been stated if the cement truck was returned to the truck yard? Where it was found? How did they know it was him that took it? So much but yet so little. Did it have a load on when he took it? Is the load still on the truck? IMHO

The neighbor relating AL said his truck had been stuck in the mud and AL washing mud off his truck makes me think a lake may have been involved. :(

Yes, because it's dry as a bone. At least it is in Little Rock and most of the state. But there is farm land he could have been in with irrigation. I'm not sure there's been any of that this month though as crops are already finished. Does anyone know if we have fall crops in Central Arkansas?

Has it been stated if the cement truck was returned to the truck yard? Where it was found? How did they know it was him that took it? So much but yet so little. Did it have a load on when he took it? Is the load still on the truck? IMHO

I read in an article linked back that it was found where he was apprehended today. They actually have survelliance of the truck pulling in.

Yes, because it's dry as a bone. At least it is in Little Rock and most of the state. But there is farm land he could have been in with irrigation. I'm not sure there's been any of that this month though as crops are already finished. Does anyone know if we have fall crops in Central Arkansas?

Hmmm...winter wheat is planted soon. Farmers would be getting fields ready.

I hope his wife knows where Beverly is...if he is the only one, we may never know.
Wonder why he would not have taken her purse? Was money missing, do we know?

It was a dump truck, not a mixer truck.

10006373_877467315610637_6890191860505990326_n.jpg

Beautiful picture of Beverly, look at that infectious smile.
Lord please make this man talk, and let her be found safe and sound.
Something about her pics-its like her inner beauty radiates from her. I can tell her and her husband are good people. And listening to Carl Jr speak about her -he does it with so much respect you can tell Beverly isso loved by her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InvestinTest