GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or do they want LE only, in order to preserve evidence?

Pulaski County Sheriffs office is being assisted by many county special rescue teams <snipped by me> ( they are calling in special rescue teams)

Strong presences of Pulaski County Sheriffs in Jacksonville tonight. #arnews #FindBeverly

Wonder if this has anything to do with asking searchers not to report tomorrow?

This does not bode well with me, WHY?!!!!!!!!

from local news station news @10 KATV:

-Interrogation entering 10th hour
-No attorney present during interrogation
-Search center moving to a different area of Scott, AR
-LT Carl Minden: "Conversation is flowing." "If it's 3:00 in the morning & were still interrogating him for some reason, and he gives us a tip on a location, then we're going" "it's a give and take interview right now. We're not getting everything we need and i don't think he's done either". (paraphrasing)

Nearby news in the state- 5news. Just recapping everything. Showing surveillance video of him. 911 call. Talking about neighbors-noticed weight loss and recently shaved his head. Now talking about criminal past. Said he was an escape risk. Now onto search of her.

Replaying the 911 recording...suspect is still being questioned after 10 hours. Authorities are saying that they have hope that Beverly is still alive. The authorities said they are going to continue to search throughout the night.

from local news station news @10 KATV:

-Interrogation entering 10th hour
-No attorney present during interrogation
-Search center moving to a different area of Scott, AR
-LT Carl Minden: "Conversation is flowing." "If it's 3:00 in the morning & were still interrogating him for some reason, and he gives us a tip on a location, then we're going" "it's a give and take interview right now. We're not getting everything we need". (paraphrasing)

Maybe he is enjoying the attention and the power he has right now of having something they want?

Just watch the local news...no new updates, they are still talking to Arron.

Maybe he is enjoying the attention and the power he has right now of having something they want?

If true, terrible thoughts enter my mind, as to what I would like to do to make him spit it out NOW.

Now the news is saying that the house that he wanted to buy and fix up was a cash buyer situation. The person he was buying it from seemed uneasy that he would have so much cash on hand.

This does not bode well with me, WHY?!!!!!!!!

He's not revealing anything. The county is bringing in additional search and rescue teams because this guy is not budging. She could be anywhere at this point. He's a thief and gets off on the drama.

No atty present? This guy is a narcissistic sociopath fo' sho'....He has everyone dancing to the beat of his drum..Let's think of other cases were the perp didn't feel the need to have an atty present during initial interview....AL has to show them how he's confident how he can't be intimidated...This is fun for him, nothing intimidates him. They're going to try to get him on an emotional level....when that doesn't happen - then it's time to play rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InvestinTest