GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa... seems this piece of work was a walking time bomb. So so sad for Beverly and her fams

I didnt mean she would go willingly...i ment at the knife point...

just catching up

fly high with the angels Beverly and my condolences to your loved ones

I wish his folks would come out and make a statement.

I would love to get a good look at the two people that spawned this monster.

I am betting his family is very horrified. If it were me, I would be disgusted at what my son had done and at the same time grieving the loss of who I probably thought my son was. They are probably in shock and struggling to cope with reality. It is unlikely they will ever see their son out of prison again. They may also feel an extreme amount of guilt and struggle with knowing there is nothing they can ever do to rectify this tragedy for Beverly's family.

Many parents do everything in their power to raise children who will grow to be good people and responsible adults. It doesn't always happen; sometimes they turn out to be criminals.

I think AL is a disgusting man. I feel no hatred or judgement whatsoever toward his parents, as I know nothing about them. He is an adult 100% responsible for his own actions.

http://whotv.com/2014/09/30/west-des-moines-police-to-follow-up-with-arkansas-realtor-murder-case/
It’s a case that resonates in central Iowa. In April of 2011, Ashley Okland was shot twice and killed while working inside a West Des Moines model home.

The person responsible for her death has yet to be found.

West Des Moines police told Channel 13 their investigators continue to monitor cases around the country where a realtor is the victim of a crime of violence, and that they’ll be following up soon with the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office.

And its possible this may not have been his first rodeo.

I saw the picture of Ashley Oklund and read her case, she looks like a younger version of Beverly Carter, maybe they should look into if AL was locked up at the time.

After being away from WS and this thread for a day or two I came back tonight to see this terrible news. Perhaps it was her beautiful smile or the obvious distress of her husband, but this case has made me sick at heart. RIP Beverly and may your family find comfort in their memories of you.

I've thought about this one and IMO, the witness who saw this assumed the man was the realtor and the woman was the client. Maybe. That's the only thing I can figure the person was trying to say!

"A tall skinny white man got out of the truck to pull up the one he was showing the house to," a neighbor said.
Source:http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story/d/story/pulaski-co-sheriff-addresses-crowd-on-search-of-be/89164/UikpIAyP4Ei-yJo80e5Vug

What does that mean? He was showing the house to someone? Who is the he in this statement? This is a poorly reported statement. I mean was the reporter not confused by this as well? Seems not? It makes no sense.

Parents of criminals are not always to blame. I would bet that he's always been in trouble, since he reached adolescence. I would hate to be held accountable for the idiocy of some of my family members! :shame:

Depending on your phone carrier, you have lots of access to info without the phone. I can see every number that texted me and that I texted, with Verizon, as well as phone calls. I am guessing he had some contact with her to set up the meeting, which is what put him on radar. Probably him and 500 otherd for the week, but he was still on the "phone log" radar.

Also, a person on FB comment said he physically showed her a gun and a taser over the past couple of weeks. True or not, the idea that he could have tazed her and took her to another location without much forensic evidence of a struggle is highly likely!

He's a creeper, at its finest. His quote why he chose her made my jaw literally drop open.

good point and possibly a clue

I think most of us just use whatever term is on our agent's business card or what they introduce themselves as so if Beverly introduced herself as a broker or if someone else referred to her as such, then that's more likely why he used that specific term

I learned the difference in real estate law classes but not practising it makes the memory foggy

What AL said during his perp walk has me wondering about something. What is the common phrase that most folks would use when talking about a REALTOR? Would they say real estate agent or broker? Because as a broker I know that there is a difference between being a broker and an agent. Most salespeople only hold an agent license. Beverly held a Broker's license. For a person of AL's questionable intelligence to use the term broker would beg for one to look deeper into this thing. Maybe being in the business makes it where I can't see the forest for the trees, but to me that is a big clue.

FWIW: I tell all of my sales associates each year that rule number 1 is never let them take you away from the scene of the first crime. They don't want to rape or kill you in a house that could have another realtor on their way to show it. Their goal is to get you to their cave. Put up your fight there at the house, you might die fighting but you'll be found quickly and you will stand a better chance of surviving.

Just drove down highway 5 on the way to my sisters house and thought of beverly the whole way. Unreal.

I don't think he is originally from Arkansas, on his friends list on FB his cousins are all from California.

This article says he's from Utah. Maybe we should check The Unidentified forum here for more unsolved cases.

"OREM, Utah (ABC 4 Utah) - The man suspected of killing a real estate agent in Arkansas has roots right here in Utah. 33-year-old Arron Lewis is charged with capital murder in the death of Beverly Carter. Lewis from Utah and has several items on his criminal background.

Lewis has other offenses in a few states, but all of those appear to be non-violent. And by his own admission, Lewis seems to be taking responsibility for what happened to Beverly Carter. Lewis, a man from Utah, is now charged with kidnapping and killing an Arkansas real estate agent. 33-year-old Arron Lewis is no stranger to being behind bars."

http://www.good4utah.com/story/d/st...s-realtors-death/16181/WivaTKibQ0isSrfVDYc3ng

Parents of criminals are not always to blame. I would bet that he's always been in trouble, since he reached adolescence. I would hate to be held accountable for the idiocy of some of my family members! :shame:

No can't blame parents for their kids choices.

Just went through his Timeline on FB. Gave me the creeps! Seemed to have ongoing issues with girlfriends. So glad they are safe!

Whatever happened to the 3 strikes law? I see so many felons on rhe loose because of poor/weak sentencing. Just horrible he was around to prey on Bevely or any woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne