GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it wasn't about her jewelry, sex or a grudge. I think she was set up. I think he had accomplice/s. I think there was a plan and it went bad.

I think it was her phone records that connected the two. I imagine her husband was able to pull them up almost immediately and a call to her or her office was traced back to him. I also think, if he acted alone, that the motive was rape. I think he was using drugs heavily in the month leading up to this crime (in keeping with his neighbor's statement of him losing a significant amount of weight recently) which resulted in his erratic and asinine behavior following the crime. I think that he named someone randomly so that, when the autopsy report is complete and the details come out, he can pretend he wasn't the monster that did that to her. MOO.

IMO it wasn't about her jewelry, sex or a grudge. I think she was set up. I think he had accomplice/s. I think there was a plan and it went bad.

I agree with you! I don't know why he said the name of someone, he's too proud and a braggart...why share the glory? I would love to know what drugs were in his system too.

They are still investigating and kept saying "at this time" to alot of questions. Not sure they have put all the pieces together yet which is understandable. They did find her rather quickly.

At the press conference, they said Lewis made the appointment and that Beverly did not know him. They said information on her phone lead to him. (Note - info on the phone could mean, the actual phone, upload from the phone to The Cloud, telephone records from the telephone company. The point is, the lead was technological)

If I am understanding you correctly....You are saying that she just happened upon him? I thought I read somewhere that he scheduled the appointment with her to see that house. Maybe I am wrong. I know she was showing other homes also.

If he harmed her in the house he would had to carry her body out before 8:30pm...thats when her husband arrived...or since he had a knife on him he could have made her get into his car...

If he carried her from the house she had to be knocked out, there is no way she would have gone willingly.

I am just saying that perhaps the rules need to change. If they have cash, there is certainly nothing wrong with a 75,000 cashiers check upfront or even a 50,000 cashiers check that can be verified. That's normally not going to cover a sales price anyway.

A cash buyer needs to show proof of funds and then bring the cashier's check to the closing, not to just look at the home. I agree, things need to change. There are nuts everywhere, no matter if they are cash buyers or not.

I am still curious as to what initially put him onto the polices radar. I have heard people post it was from her phone, but....they did not have her phone....IMHO
true but everything she did on her phone synced to her ipad.

I agree with you! I don't know why he said the name of someone, he's too proud and a braggart...why share the glory? I would love to know what drugs were in his system too.
he likes to blame others too just like the "car that ran him off the road causing accident" and perhaps he made this other name up because he doesnt want to be charged with murder. So he says he saw he alive two days ago, they found her dead so the "other guy" must have did the deed. When in reality he did the deed.

I dont think he planned this crime as otherwise he would know they will be right after him since she had his number on her phone....jmo

What about the witness account of a 3rd car and one backed up next to the other one? Hard to forget about the 3rd car. Wish we knew more about that. I can't discount the accomplice or 2nd participant thing just yet.

Rest in Peace Beverly. So sad for this family.

Another woman speaks out:

In a telephone conversation I spoke with a woman who lived next door to Lewis's mother's house in Tennessee. She says, "It started off just being nice just talking with him and stuff." Kristen who only wants to go by her first name says at one point, Lewis was pursuing her as a love interest. "I always knew he seemed crazy. It's just something that came off but I didn't want to be that person to judge anyone," Kristen continues. After corresponding over several text messages and phone calls, Kristen says she decided to end all communication. She says, "He came off very clingy and obsessed. He's just, I would say psycho."

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...-into-the-background-of-arron-lewis/16463247/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne