GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. She has touched so many of us. I hope I can be half the mother and friend she was.

I saw on AL fb page before it was pulled that he attended a cheer time revolution event in the spring of this year. I wondered why he was at something like that.
It does seem like this would be the connection between Lewis and Beverly.

Interesting. I did look at his FB page when it was up but couldn't make it very far. Kind of creeped me out!

Thank you. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. She has touched so many of us. I hope I can be half the mother and friend she was.

I saw on AL fb page before it was pulled that he attended a cheer time revolution event in the spring of this year. I wondered why he was at something like that.
It does seem like this would be the connection between Lewis and Beverly.
AL also had pics and videos of his stepdaughter cheering/competions/etc. on his Instagram account also.

Thank you, grace4me. That was a beautiful read. The first paragraph started "the trail of tears" for me. I too am a 50+ Grammy (grandma),also have a son Carl Jr's age and of course my precious grands. It just hits home with me. I cannot imagine the horrible sorrow her friends and family must and will feel. It's just such an unnecessary tragedy!
#JusticeForBeverly

I totally agree. She worked hard for everything she had and was just beginning to realize the fruits of her labor. I am interested to learn details to this story (like so many others) but know that an act such as this will never make sense. As my sister has said many times (about other situations), "you can't make sense out of nonsense".

Also this throws the "referral" theory out the window as well....

The Broker at Beverly's office said on his own facebook page that "yes, it was a referral and they knew who the referral was from."

Just thinking about Sherwood being at the center of everything,

How did Christopher die (if relevant.)

Any possible connection between him and Crystal or AL?

Just trying to imagine why he targeted BC, which it now seems apparent he did. That or the house? (I confess, I'm lost anyway plus I'm trying to digest the new Democrat-Gazette article as well as deal with the ho-hum everyday rhythms of my life - which I am grateful to have.)

I think it was some kind of scam that went south. He's the fall guy...don't know what the scheme was but I don't think she was to die. Just moo.

So now we know this was premeditated and Beverly was the target. Not buying its because she was a rich Realtor who worked alone. She would not have shown up with much of value to show a house and he isnt that stupid to think she would. So what really is the motive to set her up like this?

Moo. I think he set her up for a kidnapping target. I don't know what went wrong that he never asked for a ransom. Maybe Le caught on too fast.? Maybe Beverly tfought too hard? I don't know. But it seems to me he did not act alone. Premeditated kidnapping and murder. Sorry I was voice texting again. Hope it makes sense.

His criminal history was all about money. And it was progressing to more violent ways of getting it.

I think if this wasnt a sexual assault it was a retaliation. I wonder if AL crossed paths with CC at some time. Maybe wanted a job and was refused? Ransom makes sense too but something went wrong.

To the locals:
Just wondering if there are big signs or billboards with Beverly ' s pic and phone number? AL possibly saw those ads/billboards? My mind is racing here. *wheels are turning but the hamster can't keep up*

Actually when I think about it if he was telling the truth and its because he thought she was rich, ransom would be the only thing that made sense.

I was one of the many that attended the memorial service yesterday for Beverly, someone who I've known over 20 years. For something so tragic, the service was so beautifully done and I know that she would have been amazed to see how many were there to honor her. So many wonderful memories and pictures shared during the service. The church, music and those officiating were top knotch. Doc Holladay & wife were in attendance and he was recognized.

This article was posted earlier today to someone's facebook page. It has an interview with Kim, the daughter in law that I thought some of you would like to read. Nothing of sleuthing importance necessarily but just more insight to the wonderful lady Beverly was.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2014/oct/04/as-family-mourns-memories-a-comfort-201/

My heart is so sad for all of Beverly's family and friends. Please let the family know there is a whole community here that are grieving with them. Whenever I look at a picture of Beverly, she just radiates happiness. How tragic her life was cut so short and so tragically.

I think that image is Arron Lewis from the band "Staind". It looks more like the singer to me. jmo

I think he was having some identity disassociation. He wanted to be someone other than himself. According to the parole article.. he was not himself for the last month. It very well could be about money. I still can't put Beverly and him together though... it's not a significant connection ( for him). She is completely out of his league and I can't make the connection. There is really "none". That is why I am trying different avenues.

We have read stories of Arron getting angry and wishing rape and/or harm on women as their punishment. I wonder if the connection isn't something as simple as Arron running into Beverly somewhere (cheer competition, gym, etc.), him trying to chat her up or charm her (as she most definitely was a beautiful woman), and her having none of it. He may have known who she was, carried that rejection with him, and sought out a way to get revenge on her for it. I may be wrong but I don't think simple robbery was the motive and I also am not buying the "rich broker who worked alone" reason, either.

So now we know this was premeditated and Beverly was the target. Not buying its because she was a rich Realtor who worked alone. She would not have shown up with much of value to show a house and he isnt that stupid to think she would. So what really is the motive to set her up like this?
She was attractive, but much too old for him. There are hundreds of attractive female Realtors in Central Arkansas if he was looking to hook up (in his sick mind for rape). There just has to be some other connection for the reason he set this up with her. I am also wondering, still thinking there may have been a woman involved, if a woman set up the meeting. They said another name was used, not specified it was a woman. I could see a ransom plot gone bad. I just find it so odd that out of all the homes for sale and Realtors he chose her just to kill her for no financial gain, just a random killing. Something doesn't add up and I believe that detectives know a whole lot we haven't been told which I'm fine with. I want this guy put away forever and if someone else was involved they may be researching and building a case. Social media helped catch AL, but sometimes social media gets too much information out and makes it difficult to prosecute.

well that shows gravel ridge road right there---the place the guy said he pulled him from the mud---is that closer to the plant or where he wrecked on sunday--i am NOT good with directions--can NOT read maps at all LOL but I can do taxes ;0)

okay as i look at it again--it looks like that is closer to where he wrecked. how weird that the place he got stuck and needed help is where he wrecked his car?

He probably frequented that same area because BC was still over there somewhere.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
londontolaw