GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get what you're referring to. Clue me in please.

420, 4:20, or 4/20 (pronounced four-twenty) is a code-term that refers to the consumption of cannabis and by extension, as a way to identify oneself with cannabis subculture or simply cannabis itself. Observances based on the number 420 include smoking cannabis around the time 4:20 p.m. (with some sources also indicating 4:20 a.m.[1][2]) on any given day, as well as smoking and celebrating cannabis on the date April 20 (4/20 in U.S. form).

You see it on roommate adds, when they specify if they are 420 friendly or not.

To the locals:
Just wondering if there are big signs or billboards with Beverly ' s pic and phone number? AL possibly saw those ads/billboards? My mind is racing here. *wheels are turning but the hamster can't keep up*

I've noticed for sale by Crye-Lieke ( which is pronounced cry like ... I remember it by saying cry like a baby. ) signs with her name on it as the agent in little rock since the murder but I didn't pay attention before. I don't remember seeing a billboard with her name or face on it.

I don't know much if anything about drugs, but just from things I have read, he didn't seem like the meth type to me. They say that it affects your body, skin and teeth very quickly. That was the one thing I noticed about him, was he had nice teeth, especially for someone who has been in prison a lot.

I don't know much if anything about drugs, but just from things I have read, he didn't seem like the meth type to me. They say that it affects your body, skin and teeth very quickly. That was the one thing I noticed about him, was he had nice teeth, especially for someone who has been in prison a lot.

If he was wasting his money on drugs, I'd bet it was coke, not meth. Coke is expensive.

He looks like a meth user to me. If he's a relatively new user then the sudden weight loss mentioned, agitation and aggression are in keeping with meth use. And his teeth would still be decent.

Looking at our Sunday newspaper with homes for sale, rent, etc. here in Houston, TX and noticing all the realtors with their photos in the ads. There must be about 50 photos with different realtors in today's newspaper. I just don't see why they feel the need to post their photo with their ad. I know when my house was for sale and the sale pending, I asked the realtor to remove the sign (with her photo) from my yard and she pointed out to me that "our contract" stated it was authorized to remain there - my concern was vandalism, etc., advertising the home was vacant. Back to the photo .... I would think many men may find an attraction to a realtor based on the photo, use the muse of buying a house to get to know her, and .... well, I am surprised we do not hear of this sort of crime occurring more often.
Does posting a woman's photo make her more vulnerable to kooks out there in the world? Me thinks it is possible.

I drove to the airport today and on the way I passed so many of these dotted areas on the map. She was so heavy on my mind and probably forever will be. I passed the plant, the Jacksonville exit that leads to Jacksonville Cato, the Scott exit..
My husband is right , This case is consuming me. How can it not is my question? It's all right here under our nose! He just don't get it. But anyway I was thinking of how good we've heard that Beverly was on earth and I'm so amazed that this case has progressed so fast I wonder if she's helping. And then the old song came on ... Let it be , let it be .. There will be an answer ... Let it be. :)
I think our law enforcement is smarter than I am with this stuff so I know they have to see what I see. If that's the case, I'm glad they aren't saying a lot.

He does to me. He may have crowns he received free in prison . But he does look like he could be a meth user from his eyes.
I've worked with recovering addicts and he has the look of a meth user/. Moo

I wonder if BC was already in the house when he arrived or the realtors wait in their cars...

I think especialy vacant houses should be showen with 2 people...bad things can happen even then but less chance...when i was buying my house i called a realtor who had listed the house i liked and i cant really remember but i dont think i met him in his office first...later i sighned a contract with him so i only worked with him as he was very good..

You are thinking too logically. This no doubt was a sexual crime with a possoble robbery component. You are missing the point if you think age or beauty has anything to do with this crime. It's about power and control. As the time goes on this theme will emerge. QUOTE=Lulu14;11055818]I agree, I don't think there is any sexual component to it.

Sometimes guys just want to cast a very wide net, so that they could have sexual company. I don't think that, being presented with the opportunity, he would have chosen the 50 yo over a 20 yo, imo.[/QUOTE]

He does to me. He may have crowns he received free in prison . But he does look like he could be a meth user from his eyes.
I've worked with recovering addicts and he has the look of a meth user/. Moo

<BBM> Same here. Agreed.

The CL ad was on the Memphis, TN CL site...approx 2 hours away. I suppose he could have posted that ad there and been willing to drive the 2 hours (or the ad could have been answered from anywhere...just wondering out loud why he would post that on a Memphis site and not the Little Rock one)

The article in the paper today states that he had at one point lived with his father in Brinkley. Yikes. That is my home town. I don't know if his father still lives there, but Brinkley is half way between Little Rock and Memphis on I40. Memphis is one hour away from Brinkley. Brinkley is tiny, and there is not much there. Brinkley people drive to Little Rock or Memphis for shopping, going to movies, etc. So I think there is a good possibility that he could have spent some time in Memphis.

Regarding the CL ad, it's possible that he would have posted in Memphis instead of Little Rock so as not to be too obvious. Or maybe he wanted to hook up with someone in Memphis so his wife would be less likely to catch him. It would be nothing to hop on that motorcycle and drive to Memphis. Heck, he might be able to visit his dad on the way. Just my thoughts. That CL ad just seems like too much of a coincidence. Was it found before or after they announced him as a suspect? Wouldn't it be something if that ad was what made them suspect him? Curious what made him a suspect so early if he used a fake name and number.

Maybe he called to confirm that appointment and there was his number...just guessing

Neighbors reported they saw a car & a truck around 6pm at the house that Beverly was showing. Then around 7pm the neighbor said they noticed one of the vehicles was now backed into the driveway. My thinking is; if Beverly was conscious, she would have surely by this time felt like something was wrong and would not have stayed in the house allowing someone to go outside, get into a car, and then back it into the driveway. I think she was rendered unconscious or maybe even dead or barely alive when the person backed the car into the drive.

I realize that there has been no reports of anything at the house on Old River Rd that would indicate a struggle. But, a person can be strangled, punched, chloriformed or tazed to be made unconscious and it could be done without a struggle at all (it looked like the main level of the house was primarily tile.)

But, if he did back the vehicle in near 7pm, then what went on from 5:30 until 7pm. Maybe he got there between 5:45 & 6pm (time that the neighbors noted the vehicles at 6). He goes in with whoever else (the person in the silver, gray car) and goes through the motions of looking at the house as a potential buyer. Then after he became comfortable with his situation and made sure Beverly was alone ... then he did whatever to make her unconscious. Then put her in the trunk of the car, then left with her unconscious, but alive.

It was said that he made the appt to see that house two days before the appt... which is premeditation. I think he was planning some type of scam. I think it had to do with money. I know he didn't take her purse or her car, but, it just seems that AL's history has always been about the con, the scam, a thief. I don't know what kind of scam could have been done on a vacant house, but I think in his mind he had a plan. However, I don't think he knows what to do when Plan A goes wrong. I think his original plan went bad and he then went into "cover my a.." mode. And every thing from the time he left the Old River Rd house was a helter-skelter panic for him... no plan, no idea what to do except run, freak out & cover it up. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025