GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a Realtor and I agree DrTed. It is hinky that he used the term Broker. Maybe he is not so dumb after all maybe he is just playing dumb for now...

I also leave my things locked in my car when showing properties; like Beverly did. It keeps your hands free for more important things like your cell phone and your keys incase you need to gouge some eyes.

This guy is such an idiot. I can see him watching those late night infomericals on how to make a million flipping foreclosure homes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6gDcPNQ9_w

Published on May 15, 2014
In this Arise TV interview hear how Jay "Mr Real Estate" Morrison grew from poverty, drug dealing, and prison to becoming a multimillionaire, real estate investor, celebrity realtor and TV personality on NBC.

To learn more about working with or being mentored by Jay, visit www.JayMrRealEstate.com or get his FREE e-book at www.JayMorrison.net

Follow @JayMrRealEstate on IG & Twitter!

Not uncommon here at all. When I was looking at homes this past year, the person I worked with was the broker and owner of her real estate office. I know she shows tons of homes. I also know of a few more brokers who show houses all the time. I also see you referring to the price of the home meaning only a first time buyer would buy it. Not so. Various people have different wants/needs in housing. Someone may have wanted a home as a second-home, especially as it appears it was around water. Or, they could have been buying it for their kid. Or, to flip. You just never know.

Well thanks but I know that. My mother was a realtor for decades. It's not the price of the first house I am emphasizing on , she was going to show it because I think she knew he could be a first time home buyer and something was up about MONEY! She doesn't appear to be stupid. She started with her own listing at 89,000 as well but both are located in the general vicinity. The second one has quest quarters and potential for a boat ramp. This guy could have been shacked up in the guest quarters alone, but never qualified for that kind of house.. so she never met him.

Per presser;
NOT seeking any other suspect right now.
interviewed trevor extensively & they do not believe he had any part in this crime.

not seeking any other suspects. Do not believe Trevor is involved.

"we are not seeking any other suspects"

Trevor was interviewed yesterday - "we do not believe he is involved in the commission of this crime".

Thanks to those giving presser updates for those who can't watch or hear! :loveyou:

- we know that many of you are seeking answers that we cannot give at this time. but rest assured we will see it through. (paraphrasing)

Prosecutor is speaking. He is emphasizing due process, complimenting the PD, and understand that people will get frustrated but this is how it must be due to our justice system.

KATV News @KATVNews

Prosecutor Jegley: "Rest assured, we will see it through...we'll get it across the finish line." #BeverlyCarter
Expand

1m
KATV News @KATVNews

Prosecutor Jegley: "Just because someone is arrested, that doesn't mean anything under our criminal justice system." #BeverlyCarter
Expand

3m
KATV News @KATVNews

Holladay: "At this time we are not seeking any other suspects." #BeverlyCarter

This was a stranger to her. Can't talk about motive right now.

Q: Was this a robbery?
A: Still investigating motive. They can say AL was a stranger to her.

Was this just a robbery?

still investigating motive
this was a stranger to her

from presser

- over 1200 man hours put into the case by LE
-
Q: what this just a robbery
A: this is the motive, we're still in the investigative stage. this was a stranger to her. that's all i can say
didnt hear question
"a lot of hard work by these deputies here, we were able to do some tracking out there, ther'es something info from the victims phone that we went through

-Target of opportunity for him
-THEY DO BELIEVE HE WAS THE PERSON THAT MADE THE APPT TO SEE THE HOUSE WITH BEVERLY!!!
- Not willing to release COD
- Said that finding Beverlys body was because of the hard work by the LE
- Cannot say if AL stole anything from BC
- Trevor was cooperative. Believes he had nothing to do with this case.
- We're really hard pressed to say whether anyone else is a suspect, but we can say trevor is not one (paraphrasing)
- He was alone in the car accident
- at this particular time, we believe that AL acted alone
-

May be because i am not in realtor bussines i dont quite understand the scam he might was thinking to do...i mean the house belongs to someone so how could he think he can do a scam...sorry just not familiar with this

"More or less a target of opportunity for him."

Does not know specifically why she was targeted. She was a target of opportunity by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2