GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought I had about the condition of the body, is that her body was found at a concrete plant. concrete is harmful to the skin and he's probably been around enough pours to know that you don't let the stuff get in your boots or you'll be burned. I wonder if he buried her under some wet sludge concrete from a clean out of a truck? That would sure make her body be none viewable within a couple of days.

Hmmm good point. Hadn't thought about the concrete playing a role in that.

I looked into it yesterday and the info I bolded above is what I came up with, too. He was processed at Ouachita River when he was transferred there several days ago and yesterday (10/6) is when they transferred him to Maximum Security Unit. These are links with information on where he is currently being detained: http://prisonhandbook.com/8227/maximum-security-unit-arkansas/ http://adc.arkansas.gov/faciliities/Pages/facilityDetails.aspx?show=16

I don't see where you found out that he was moved to the Maximum Security Unit. Could you please verify? Thx.

I don't see where you found out that he was moved to the Maximum Security Unit. Could you please verify? Thx.

Sorry, was away from my computer. I received an email from Arkansas VINE. (You can sign up for email updates on specific inmates.)

Here is a screen shot of the email I received: FullSizeRender.jpg

I believe the online site referenced above by beaglebrd has not been updated yet with this change.

A thought I had about the condition of the body, is that her body was found at a concrete plant. concrete is harmful to the skin and he's probably been around enough pours to know that you don't let the stuff get in your boots or you'll be burned. I wonder if he buried her under some wet sludge concrete from a clean out of a truck? That would sure make her body be none viewable within a couple of days.
There "might" be some truth in AL telling media he did kidnap her but hadn't seen her in two days?

He is very dangerous human being and i hope he never ever comes out of that prison....

I think it was only him who harmed BC...He always got caught in his crimes and this one wasnt any different...they got him pretty fast...gosh some cases are unsolved for years without even finding bodies etc....just its so sad it was too late for poor BC ....:-(((

It was disrespectful to discuss on national TV but hey, it's Nancy Grace. Also, the guy they were talking to is not the one who performed services for Beverly. I think the guy interviewed was just a random mortitician giving his opinion on how bad a body in that condition would be by the time she was found.

I just watched the NG episode from a few nights ago, when they spoke with the funeral home. They kept emphasizing the bad state of her body and I couldn't help but wonder if this was from being buried or the actual murder. For one, I thought it was a little disrespectful to her family and friends to be discussing on national television. But two, it had my mind thinking this was a little more than a strangulation or bullet hole. I am praying Beverly's family never has to sit through a trial and hear all the details. That poor poor family.

It was disrespectful to discuss on national TV but hey, it's Nancy Grace. Also, the guy they were talking to is not the one who performed services for Beverly. I think the guy interviewed was just a random mortitician giving his opinion on how bad a body in that condition would be by the time she was found.
What I saw was a lady speaking to NG over the phone, and she was the one that received Beverly's body at the funeral home.

What I saw was a lady speaking to NG over the phone, and she was the one that received Beverly's body at the funeral home.

I thought the woman NG interviewed, the mortician, was not in Arkansas, just someone speculating. I was watching that night and I live in Arkansas.

From arial photos of the concrete yard the back portion looks to me to be a truck wash out area. We don't have exact location of the shallow grave, only that it is near the back portion of the property. Good possibility.

You could be right, I just remember it a different way. It seemed odd to me that they were speculating without knowing the facts.

I totally agree. I wasn't able to listen to it all but it was under the impression it wasn't from the funeral home locally. I don't see how that info would have been released to NG and not picked up by any other news outlet. I think in true NG form there was some sensationalism involved and while the mortician was speaking truth, it wasn't pertaining to this case. At least that is my understanding. Don't care to go back and verify this one though...

One more thing, the funeral home that was used is local and one that's been around for years. Very reputable, family owned and used by many, we used their services for my grandparents. I can't see them allowing a worker to speak to NG about such a sensitive subject at any point but especially before her memorial service.

Here's a transcript from the interview with the embalmer, but she did not do anything for Beverly.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1410/02/ng.01.html

She's currently an on air personality at 99.3 WAJK and sells Mary Kay. Geez, how does NG get away with this trash television? (JMHO!)

Here is what I found on her, it appears she is a funeral director:

ELIZABETH ISAACSON, FUNERAL DIRECTOR, EMBALMER (via telephone)

http://licensedirect.com/elizabeth-ann-isaacson/7501248

They did the autopsy mid week last week. Im starting to think that she wasnt sexually assaulted. It seems they would have filed a charge by now and Im not finding one. jmo
Going to have to revisit motive. He may have done this for a ransom. She fought him and he lost it and killed her. There went his plan.
Are those locks heavy enough to kill someone with them? The lock was missing.Would a blow like that kill someone without there being blood evidence? Could have been the murder weapon. Trying to figure out if he could have killed her in that house.

Lockboxes are strong and heavy. Since this was a foreclosure, they usually use contractor lockboxes which are not as heavy as regular lockboxes. But they are still very strong. Yes, a good blow might kill someone. But wasn't it reported that his wife bought him a gun and a taser? However, I thought the blow on his forehead (from the picture taken after the car accident) looked very much like the shape of a corner of a lock-box. So I am hoping Beverly whacked him a good one with the lockbox. Here is a link to what a contractor lockbox looks like. http://www.homedepot.com/s/lock+boxes?NCNI-5

Here is the transcript of the Nancy Grace show where she had the funeral director on to talk about preparing BC's body for burial (such bad, bad taste, if you ask me!) This is exactly why I can't stand the Nancy Grace show. She is eluding to the fact that this woman on her show is the director of the funeral home that is going to be working on BC's body however she isn't.

Here is how she is introduced:

Elizabeth Isaacson, funeral director and embalmer, joining me out of Princeton. Elizabeth, we think we can confirm the cause of death, but we`re not certain. When you are faced with this type of a tragedy, how can you possibly -- I mean, tomorrow night is the visitation. How can you possibly restore this woman`s body to its
natural -- its beauty? For that to happen, how do you do it?

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1410/02/ng.01.html

When I read the information about him getting so upset at a woman who rejected his advances that he posted photos of her boyfriend around town saying he is a sexual predator and the other things he did when he was rejected by women in the months leading up to September it solidified my theory that AL and BC's paths crossed somewhere and he felt that she shunned or rejected him and he was after revenge. MOO.

Lockboxes are strong and heavy. Since this was a foreclosure, they usually use contractor lockboxes which are not as heavy as regular lockboxes. But they are still very strong. Yes, a good blow might kill someone. But wasn't it reported that his wife bought him a gun and a taser? However, I thought the blow on his forehead (from the picture taken after the car accident) looked very much like the shape of a corner of a lock-box. So I am hoping Beverly whacked him a good one with the lockbox. Here is a link to what a contractor lockbox looks like. http://www.homedepot.com/s/lock+boxes?NCNI-5

I thought it was determined that the KEY to the house was missing....not the whole lock box?

Oh then I misunderstood. Sorry.

That is what I thought as well, she was just speculating. Probably just going by the body being out, though in a shallow grave, it had been almost 4 days, and if the grave was not very deep, animals could have gotten to her as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paladin1166