GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He made the appointment under an assumed name 2 days in advance. He had some kind of plan going through his head. He had to know about that trailer and that her husband owned it. I just dont believe its that big of a coincidence he was right in that area. Im not sure how the trailer fit into his plan. Maybe he thought there was something to gain from going there or it was a good place to take her and hide her for a couple of days. I suppose if he murdered her there he would have just left her there.

I am really behind here so rather than weeding through all the threads trying to catch up, can someone please summarize for me what is taking place? I am not sure I am up to date on the conversations around the trailer and possible co-defendant with AL?

He made the appointment under an assumed name 2 days in advance. He had some kind of plan going through his head. He had to know about that trailer and that her husband owned it. I just dont believe its that big of a coincidence he was right in that area. Im not sure how the trailer fit into his plan. Maybe he thought there was something to gain from going there or it was a good place to take her and hide her for a couple of days. I suppose if he murdered her there he would have just left her there.

AL said he hadn't seen her for 2 days ( and we don't know if that's the truth) but I wonder if the poster-- KNOW THINGS isn't saying (or trying to say) that someone in Carters Construction set this up. I am pretty convinced that AL didn't know Beverly before that appointment. It's not like they hung-out or anything. She didn't know who she meeting. Or that is my opinion.

I am really behind here so rather than weeding through all the threads trying to catch up, can someone please summarize for me what is taking place? I am not sure I am up to date on the conversations around the trailer and possible co-defendant with AL?

3-4 pages back someone discovered that there was a vacant trailer by where her phone pinged and it is owned by her husband. AL told the reporter that he had a co defendant . LE interviewed that person for 4 hours and said he was not a suspect.

AL said he hadn't seen her for 2 days ( and we don't know if that's the truth) but I wonder if the poster-- KNOW THINGS isn't saying (or trying to say) that someone in Carters Construction set this up. I am pretty convinced that AL didn't know Beverly before that appointment. It's not like they hung-out or anything. She didn't know who she meeting. Or that is my opinion.

Possibly someone that had a grudge against her husband.

We are not going to speculate about a co-defendant unless law enforcement says this is the case. You will need to link to it if this is the case. Carter's Construction is not involved and not to be discussed, again you can discuss what is in the media and from LE but nothing more.

We are not going to speculate about a co-defendant unless law enforcement says this is the case. You will need to link to it if this is the case. Carter's Construction is not involved and not to be discussed, again you can discuss what is in the media and from LE but nothing more.

Got it! I just wanted to know if there was one. If LE says no, that's good enough for me!

Can someone explain to me please what co defendant mean...thanks

Can someone explain to me please what co defendant mean...thanks

I think it means if 2 or more are in on the same crime and being tried together in court. That was a stupid choice of words. I think he was trying to say co conspirator . Thats just my take on it.

And i also think there is way more to this case then its out in media

I don't think in any way he did this alone or whatever... He just didn't seem like the type to kill.... No what I mean??

And i also think there is way more to this case then its out in media

I do too because what he said was the motive doesnt even make sense. (A rich Realtor) There wasnt much to gain from planning a kidnapping and murdering someone.

That was quite smart from someone to find out about the phone ping and that trailer

I dont think we will hear much until his court appearance unless more charges are added before then. Until then, we have a big chunk of stuff not making sense. I hope when he goes to court enough will come out to have an aha moment and let it go.

I dont think we will hear much until his court appearance unless more charges are added before then. Until then, we have a big chunk of stuff not making sense. I hope when he goes to court enough will come out to have an aha moment and let it go.

U r so right so much there that doesnt make sense at all...

Oh ok...u know many people think that AL had someone helping him with this horrible crime...i start to believe that too now...first i thought it was just him alone but i am not sure anymore...

I continue to believe this is the work of one lone killer (madman).

I believe her husband is grieving and it gets worse as each day passes and he is suffering from a broken heart. The way their relationship has been described it reminds me a lot of my own relationship with my husband of thirty years+. I truly believe they were so happy and content with each other. I believe her husband is a very good man who has had his life torn to shreds by losing his wife of over 30 years. The one person who has been there for him day in and day out, year after year, and he for her as well.

I think the poor man is devastated beyond words and his life will never be the same because he already knows he has lost an integral part of who he is. I looked at their recent photos and there is still such warmth and love for each other in both of their eyes. Imo, they had a very special love and blessed marriage and both knew it and appreciated it everyday.

It is a rotten shame that Beverly lost her life to a man who just wanted to hurt someone and picked her as his victim.

Most all cases like this one it is done by one lone predator. He didn't need help to do what he did to Beverly and he didn't have any imo.

Imo, he will be the only one charged in her murder. If he raped her before killing her I hope they up the charges to include that.

He looks just like the boogeyman that nightmares are made of and he was the only boogeyman who took Beverly's life, imo.

JMO

Ok so i guess there was not sexual attack as he would be charged with that too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members