GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sitting here reading and wanting more info. I find it interesting how AL referred to his helper as a "co-defendant", really - who talks like that when they are arrested?

I know right? Then again, very few people talk period after they've been arrested but AL talked and talked and talked....

I know right? Then again, very few people talk period after they've been arrested but AL talked and talked and talked....

Woven into all that talk are bits of truth, problem is getting to the truth. I don't thinks this dude is going to do well in solitary, if that's indeed where he is.

Hello, a newbie from California here. I'm a Realtor who was very moved by this story and this woman's tragic plight so I began solo sleuthing and then found this site. I can say from my searches that there is MUCH to be learned if you follow this line of questioning ^.... Need to be careful as I understand there are many rules and lines not to step over here, so just saying there is a world of information when you examine people who have been ostracized or estranged from their 'family'. And I also agree with the consensus AL did not act alone.

Great first post! Nice to have you here, ConnectZdots! And I couldn't agree more. I think that that that line of questioning is a solid one. I am unconvinced that all is as it seems on *that* front. MOO.

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/c...o=P&case_id=PCS-14-6992&begin_date=&end_date=

http://law.justia.com/codes/arkansas/2010/title-5/subtitle-4/chapter-36/subchapter-1/5-36-106
This is back up this morning for Crystal Hope Lowery. It was originally posted on page 8 of this thread but I didn't get the quote of the original poster on here.

Violations

LOWERY, CRYSTAL HOPE

Violation: 1 Citation#: Age at Violation: 41 Plea:
5-36-106(e)(4) THEFT BY RECEIVING <= $1,000; MA Disp:
Level: MA CLASS A MISDEMEANOR
Violation Date: 29-SEP-14
Violation Time:

I am the family friend that posted that a family member had listed her death date as 9/27. Just checked again and it still says that. It might be an innocent mistake on the persons part or perhaps they were told that she most likely died that day.

Carl Jr. is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He is warm,engaging, outgoing and loving to everyone he has ever met. It has been an honor to count him among my friends for many years. He has 3 children and a beautiful wife. Please don't dirty Beverly's memory by talking negatively about her son. He is one person who has the determination, drive and charisma to turn this tragedy into something positive. Whether it's heading up Missing persons awareness in AR, advocating for laws, or hosting fundraisers. He will not let her death be in vain. He adored his mother, please don't pick him apart.

Carl Jr. is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He is warm,engaging, outgoing and loving to everyone he has ever met. It has been an honor to count him among my friends for many years. He has 3 children and a beautiful wife. Please don't dirty Beverly's memory by talking negatively about her son. He is one person who has the determination, drive and charisma to turn this tragedy into something positive. Whether it's heading up Missing persons awareness in AR, advocating for laws, or hosting fundraisers. He will not let her death be in vain. He adored his mother, please don't pick him apart.
I agree. Not everyone grieves the same way and I don't see how anyone can judge, not being in his shoes. The lack of new information shouldn't mean we as a group should go all National enquirer..

My mom was a realtor and she did the same thing when my brother died. ( She has passed now) She definitely raised awareness for another organization in Arkansas. It was started in 1985 but she got it off the ground in 1983. It was named intervention something in 1985 and now it's Arkansas crisis center. http://www.arcrisis.org/ Carl Jr. looks like a great kid, so don't let all the stupid posts through you.

Hello, a newbie from California here. I'm a Realtor who was very moved by this story and this woman's tragic plight so I began solo sleuthing and then found this site. I can say from my searches that there is MUCH to be learned if you follow this line of questioning ^.... Need to be careful as I understand there are many rules and lines not to step over here, so just saying there is a world of information when you examine people who have been ostracized or estranged from their 'family'. And I also agree with the consensus AL did not act alone.

Welcome, ConnectZDots! :welcome4:

If posters are going to implicate other POIs they need a link. It is fine to discuss what was seen or said in the media, but it is not fine to implicate/accuse without a valid link.

Salem

ITA. Where to begin? I can't imagine how I would be/react in this situation. I think my world would stop if something happened like this to my mom but I can't judge any of the family for picking one foot up in front of the other and trying to go forward. He has a job, wife and children. BC was an extremely positive person and had to do the same thing when she lost her son in an horrible auto accident. At the service, the minister talked about after her son's death, she threw herself into work (this is when she became a realtor) and put all of her energy in to that. Her sons were incredibly close to her. I know that they are grieving in their own way. It just gets really hard because he has already put himself out there so much. IMO, he is a interviewers dream. He is a great communicator and gives a good interview. I feel like he will be in the media a lot (whether that's a good thing or not, I'm not sure). Some people may heal by turning inward and others may do better by getting out and being around family and friends.

My grandmother (whom I did not live near and wasn't close to) passed suddenly a month before I was to be married. Of course, we attended the services, etc and we had distant family members that were shocked that I would still get married a few weeks later. It never crossed our minds to delay the wedding but it was offensive to some.

All that to say, I think he is putting on his best face for his dad, brother, wife and children. His world has been rocked these past two weeks and surely he is still in some state of shock. JMO

He told me last week that what he wanted to do was sleep for three weeks, but that he knew she wouldn't want that. He doesn't want to fall into a depression. He is still a husband and father, and IMO, he is what "role model" should be all about.

I want to be very careful how I ask this, but after watching certain people in TV interviews, was anyone else a little surprised to find that there is a wife in the picture? Not that it's any if my business, but I wonder if all is what it seems there....kwim?

It all is what it seems. That's also a very touchy subject for reasons I won't mention here. But he is salt-of-the-earth good.

I removed several posts discussing Beverly's family in a negative way. They are not suspects in Beverly's murder. You can discuss what they say in the media but I am not going to allow statements like 'creepy' etc. They are victims here, they lost their wife, their mother, their friend. We are not going to do that...

He told me last week that what he wanted to do was sleep for three weeks, but that he knew she wouldn't want that. He doesn't want to fall into a depression. He is still a husband and father, and IMO, he is what "role model" should be all about.

Well, none of us want to fall into a depression but sometimes it happens, regardless. There is nothing wrong with going to the doctor for something temporary as a result.

That's an eerie and disturbing thought. Where would he have kept her? I keep thinking he was risky enough to take the lock box from one house and put it on another vacant house so that no one could get in (they would have the wrong code), and he could have kept her there but that would be VERY risky on his part.

Every realtor has a their own access code they can use to open up any key box. Homes don't have different codes.

I think AL knew about that trailer and that is why her phone pinged that area. He may have thought since her husband owned it, no one would be looking for her there.I wonder if LE has checked it to see if it is a crime scene for her murder?

I think AL knew about that trailer and that is why her phone pinged that area. He may have thought since her husband owned it, no one would be looking for her there.I wonder if LE has checked it to see if it is a crime scene for her murder?

That is what I concluded, that he knew about the trailer. I don't know how he knew about it ( other than some type of work) but it's connected to Beverly. AL didn't want the car, the purse.. or the house. He couldn't have had the house anyway because he wouldn't have qualified for it, so the house is a moot point. He set her up, I think. Why, is anyone's guess.. but I think he wanted something out of that trailer. Probably keys for equipment. I first guessed it was a check.. but it was something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61