GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was already discussed many threads back. The date of death corresponds with the day they LOCATED the missing person.

Yes, I was one who brought it up, and the issue here is that she wasn't located two days after she went missing. So we are speculating that perhaps they believe she passed on Saturday, not Thursday.

Yes, I was one who brought it up, and the issue here is that she wasn't located two days after she went missing. So we are speculating that perhaps they believe she passed on Saturday, not Thursday.

On the video for the funeral home that was put together, I assume by the family, it shows date of death 9/30/14. I understand what you are saying but where was it mentioned that it was 9/27/14??

I know life moves on but it sure would be hard to try and find normalcy, as he spoke of. I saw where he posted on his IG that it was his 16th year with BCBS and they (he and his wife) went to a costume party over the weekend. I am extremely close to my mom, as I am an only child and I don't think I would even be ready to face anyone in just two short weeks.

Maybe he's just trying to be okay, like fake it til you make it or something...

Just catching up but thought it was important to state that just because Beverly's body was released to her family for burial doesn't mean that the autopsy report is complete. More than likely they are still waiting on information to come back from various labs, which could take weeks. I can't imagine the Prosecution would add additional charges until the autopsy report is complete and in their hands. There may be more charges coming down the road or there may not be, my point being, we won't know until after the autopsy report is released to the prosecution.

On the video for the funeral home that was put together, I assume by the family, it shows date of death 9/30/14. I understand what you are saying but where was it mentioned that it was 9/27/14??

Someone here posted that the family put out something that said RIP and gave the date of 9/27. That person said they didn't know if it was OK to post it, and then the conversation took off from there. I don't remember which WS poster it was though. Maybe they will come forward to explain.

Maybe he's just trying to be okay, like fake it til you make it or something...

There is a lot of shock in the first couple months after a sudden death like this. I am sure everyone's body and mind reacts differently and some people are in shock longer than others. I can only speak for myself that the first couple months are the easiest. After the shock wears off, you are left with nothing but emptiness.

I have to say that this is one of the very few cases that, from the very beginning, I have not suspected a family member or husband of being involved. After everything I have seen and read, I still feel the same. My heart breaks for her husband, her boys, her grandkids and all of the rest of her family and loved ones. I see nothing more in her son than a distraught and grieving son who is devastated by the loss of his mother. I pray for peace for her family as they struggle to put one foot in front of another and continue to live their lives the best they can for the sakes of their family. With that said, I find nothing even remotely strange about any family member going to a party or any other event now that Beverly is gone. My hinky meter isn't going off in the slightest. MOO.

Someone here posted that the family put out something that said RIP and gave the date of 9/27. That person said they didn't know if it was OK to post it, and then the conversation took off from there. I don't remember which WS poster it was though. Maybe they will come forward to explain.
r

I think whoever posted it, meant to put the 29th.... The post is close to that post that said the 27tth

Can someone remind me what happened to the son who predeceased BC?

Hello, a newbie from California here. I'm a Realtor who was very moved by this story and this woman's tragic plight so I began solo sleuthing and then found this site. I can say from my searches that there is MUCH to be learned if you follow this line of questioning ^.... Need to be careful as I understand there are many rules and lines not to step over here, so just saying there is a world of information when you examine people who have been ostracized or estranged from their 'family'. And I also agree with the consensus AL did not act alone.

I hate to put it out there.
" Beverly Lownes Carter was born December 20, 1963 on McClellan Air Force Base in Anniston, Alabama."

Was the mysterious 'Trevor' supposedly in the air force.

Perhaps coincidence but my head spun when i read it as i too believe he is not alone in what happened.

I think that is a coincidence... I saw "Trevor's" instagram ... He is probably AL age...

Who is mysterious 'trevor' then?

He and Trevor did know each other and had been texting at some point recently. Probably about gaming, since it looked like his comments to him on IG were about gaming. I figure the cops probably ask him about everyone he had recently talked too in his phone history and that AL just decided to name him as "co-defendant" but I don't really feel the guy had anything at all to do with it.

Just catching up but thought it was important to state that just because Beverly's body was released to her family for burial doesn't mean that the autopsy report is complete. More than likely they are still waiting on information to come back from various labs, which could take weeks. I can't imagine the Prosecution would add additional charges until the autopsy report is complete and in their hands. There may be more charges coming down the road or there may not be, my point being, we won't know until after the autopsy report is released to the prosecution.

This is very true. I am sure they want them to be very through but at the same time not drag it out. A friend of ours, grandchild died at only a week old, last December and while no foul play was suspected, they still didn't get the autopsy report for almost 8 months. They knew it was most likey a heart defect, but didn't know the exact issue for all those months,
which was grueling for them.

I want to be very careful how I ask this, but after watching certain people in TV interviews, was anyone else a little surprised to find that there is a wife in the picture? Not that it's any if my business, but I wonder if all is what it seems there....kwim?

Just sitting here reading and wanting more info. I find it interesting how AL referred to his helper as a "co-defendant", really - who talks like that when they are arrested?

I have to say that this is one of the very few cases that, from the very beginning, I have not suspected a family member or husband of being involved. After everything I have seen and read, I still feel the same. My heart breaks for her husband, her boys, her grandkids and all of the rest of her family and loved ones. I see nothing more in her son than a distraught and grieving son who is devastated by the loss of his mother. I pray for peace for her family as they struggle to put one foot in front of another and continue to live their lives the best they can for the sakes of their family. With that said, I find nothing even remotely strange about any family member going to a party or any other event now that Beverly is gone. My hinky meter isn't going off in the slightest. MOO.

ITA. Where to begin? I can't imagine how I would be/react in this situation. I think my world would stop if something happened like this to my mom but I can't judge any of the family for picking one foot up in front of the other and trying to go forward. He has a job, wife and children. BC was an extremely positive person and had to do the same thing when she lost her son in an horrible auto accident. At the service, the minister talked about after her son's death, she threw herself into work (this is when she became a realtor) and put all of her energy in to that. Her sons were incredibly close to her. I know that they are grieving in their own way. It just gets really hard because he has already put himself out there so much. IMO, he is a interviewers dream. He is a great communicator and gives a good interview. I feel like he will be in the media a lot (whether that's a good thing or not, I'm not sure). Some people may heal by turning inward and others may do better by getting out and being around family and friends.

My grandmother (whom I did not live near and wasn't close to) passed suddenly a month before I was to be married. Of course, we attended the services, etc and we had distant family members that were shocked that I would still get married a few weeks later. It never crossed our minds to delay the wedding but it was offensive to some.

All that to say, I think he is putting on his best face for his dad, brother, wife and children. His world has been rocked these past two weeks and surely he is still in some state of shock. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic