GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, about to go nuts here. Yes, I always understood Lonoke. Now posters are stating the Realtor was in Jacksonville. What am I not getting? Plus, I can't really understand what Mr. Carter said, regarding the property locations, on video.

Oh, do you mean the text stated the wrong location (of Lonoke) saying Beverly was there (sent by the perp) but the texts were sent to the Realtor who was in Jacksonville? I'm so sorry for my misunderstanding!

Yes. This is exactly what I mean. Perp wouldn't have necessarily have known where to say BC was and texted realtor friend JH "in lonoke"

I have wondered if the strong media attention didn't scare him and push him towards killing her?

If he did initially intend to kidnap/rape or kidnap/ransom maybe he thought he could just release her a day later and the case would go unsolved. This case received a lot of attention. Perhaps it scared him bc he knew LE wouldn't stop investigating until the perp was found. Maybe the Killing was due to
Him freaking out and thinking his only hope was getting rid of her.

The kidnap for ransom theory makes me question why he didn't ask for money that night the texts were sent. Why wait?

Scarily some people kill just for the thrill of killing.

This really has nothing to do with the case per se, but I tend to wonder about all sorts of things. I just wonder what he, AL, was thinking when he saw how much media attention this case was getting. Especially when he came out each time from being questioned and getting in the car to go to the jail. I have watched the videos, and you see his eyes kind of take everything in. I mean there were tons of reporters there, which had to make him think "oh crap." I also wonder what he thought when in less than a week, he was back in prison. I mean on the Thursday BC went missing, he was a free man, to 8 days later and all that transpired to back to prison. Thankfully, it did all happen fast but he had to be shocked he was caught so fast.

I also wonder when he wrecked, if LE checked his trunk since at that time they were still searching. Just some thoughts I have had.

I saw the way he looked too. And if I remember correctly, he was on social media after she went missing. Once he had the wreck his bloody pic was all over the Internet and TV I guess. Before the wreck he was a person of interest. Since he was a POI they might have had to get a search warrant to search the car, I'm not sure how that works if it was in a wreck. The car should have been searched by CSI and probably was. I wonder if they found something in the car or him fleeing the hospital is what caused law enforcement to put his picture out in the media as a suspect. That wreck was definitely a catalyst for finding her body...either way.

I am curious as to why cause/time of death hasn't been released.

With this being an on going investigation the cause of death may not be released anytime soon. It may not be released until there is a trial. JMO

I wonder if they are waiting to file additional charges(if there was a sexual assault) until his next hearing, so the media attention wanes for a bit.

I still think he had an accomplice. But, I could be wrong, many have killed solely by themselves but things in this case don't add up.

Do you think the Find Beverly Carter fb page was taken down because of the speculation on it? Another point, I can't believe that AL isn't talking to someone, he's a talker.

Do you think the Find Beverly Carter fb page was taken down because of the speculation on it? Another point, I can't believe that AL isn't talking to someone, he's a talker.
He's in max security. Not sure if he has another inmate in with him or if he's in solitary confinement. I would bet he would be spilling his guts to another inmate if he has one. I bet his public defender has heard an ear full of lies though!

He's in max security. Not sure if he has another inmate in with him or if he's in solitary confinement. I would bet he would be spilling his guts to another inmate if he has one. I bet his public defender has heard an ear full of lies though!

He got an attorney and his assigned public defender is not on the case. I have no idea who is paying his attorney. It could be the attorney wanted to be on a high profile case for the exposure. Not that it matters in what you said, he may be spilling his guts to his attorney, just clarifying. Also there is max security within the Maximum Security Prison. I have been to this unit and the warden there told me the max unit is "down there," as he pointed down the long hall. I believe the max security within the unit is where they are in the cell 23 hours a day. I think they are one to a cell, but I don't know if they can talk to one another or not. Others in the unit have jobs and eat in one room. I think the max prisoners eat in the cell. I have only seen the showers, room where they eat, the library, classroom, barbershop, offices, etc.

I can't believe any attorney would want this case......even a publicity starved one.

Anybody that tries to defend AL's action is gonna be looked at as Public Enemy #1.

I think this guy is more unpopular then Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias all wrapped up into one.

Just a note here and hopefully it won't add to the confusion...
There are listings for sale on South Kerr Road, Lonoke, AR.
BC's husband stated she was supposed to show two houses that evening. Old River Dr and Kerr Road. If AL WAS doing the texting stating, "At Lonoke with a client" (time frame of about 7:30), or even if BC was doing the texting...does it not seem like they could've possibly gone to another house and returned back to Old River Drive? (where neighbor saw silver car backing into the driveway) What if AL drove a stolen pickup to Old River Drive but had his silver car stashed at another listing location? Sorry...my brain is just off on a wondering and wandering spell! :/

This brought up a thought. Anyone remember what day it was that his neighbor saw him washing his car?

He kept the key when he worked there. He was retaliating about only working for a couple of weeks and took advantage of it. I don't think he was counting on being employed for 2-3 weeks and he kept the key. He could of stole the dump truck in May of 2015 if he wanted to.. It didn't have to be after the accident... but I think he had a beef with the owner.. because he needed the money and suddenly had no job.

That makes perfect sense now. Thanks! :)

This brought up a thought. Anyone remember what day it was that his neighbor saw him washing his car?

Neighbor claims she had a missed call from him Thursday afternoon, to help get him out of a mud hole he was stuck in. Later (doesn't state time) saw him washing mud off his vehicle in driveway. Stated he had hair Thursday morning and later a shaved head, scratches on face and he was not smiling.
Again, it's all not adding up to me. I guess he shaved his head, got stuck, got unstuck, came home and washed vehicle and then went to meet BC?

Neighbor claims she had a missed call from him Thursday afternoon, to help get him out of a mud hole he was stuck in. Later (doesn't state time) saw him washing mud off his vehicle in driveway. Stated he had hair Thursday morning and later a shaved head, scratches on face and he was not smiling.
Again, it's all not adding up to me. I guess he shaved his head, got stuck, got unstuck, came home and washed vehicle and then went to meet BC?

Yeah, this case makes no sense right now, and anything we come up with is pure speculation until more information is released. I did notice in the video that it appears there is a rather large shed in the backyard.
Why was he stuck in the mud before meeting Beverly? Was he digging a shallow grave BEFORE he met up with her? Just brainstorming here..

Sorry to be off topic, but how do you get that ping map? I looked back and can't see if someone posted how to do it. I have an iphone 5.

Yeah, this case makes no sense right now, and anything we come up with is pure speculation until more information is released. I did notice in the video that it appears there is a rather large shed in the backyard.
Why was he stuck in the mud before meeting Beverly? Was he digging a shallow grave BEFORE he met up with her? Just brainstorming here..
I totally agree. The reporters did say investigators found an envelope in AL's trash can. Hmmm....

Folks, after discovering this info on a Facebook post today I am totally convinced LE can track your every move by cell phone if Google can! I don't have my location data activated on my phone but my husband does. I logged into his Google account, looked at map history for past 30 days and it shows every location he was (he travels a lot for work) and also puts a time stamp on it. If BC and AL had locations enabled on their phones and LE had access to it, he was an easy catch! Check yours out here:

http://thehackernews.com/2014/08/google-map-tracks-your-every-move-check.html?m=1

You don't have to be on your phone to check your locations. You can do it from any computer device. Just log in to the Google account you use on your phone (email account name and password), go to map history.
Is this the post you were looking for?

Sorry to be off topic, but how do you get that ping map? I looked back and can't see if someone posted how to do it. I have an iphone 5.

Are you talking about the Google map, the one with the pings on Bacuum road or the one I posted with the spot my kid and spots I went during the day to give an idea about pings? If it's the one I posted its a app called.... life360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member