GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an eerie and disturbing thought. Where would he have kept her? I keep thinking he was risky enough to take the lock box from one house and put it on another vacant house so that no one could get in (they would have the wrong code), and he could have kept her there but that would be VERY risky on his part.

The thoughts of what she possibly had to endure those two days makes my skin crawl. No telling where she was. He could've had her locked in the office at Argos if it was vacant.

What I was saying is that he kept the key in retaliation as well. He had the key regardless. He could have stole it within 6 weeks to a year.

And as far that goes, he could have expected Beverly to cash the check after she made it out to him... from Carters construction. It's a theory. The trailer is not that far away and they detected pings from his car wreck in that location, so he was around that trailer. He wasn't oblivious to the trailer location.

I want to understand what you are saying. You said he kept the key out of retaliation. Who was he retaliating against? Are you thinking that Carl had a connection to the dump truck in some way?

The thoughts of what she possibly had to endure those two days makes my skin crawl. No telling where she was. He could've had her locked in the office at Argos if it was vacant.

Sorry, just getting in and trying to get caught up---
It has been determined he held her for a couple days?!?

No, just speculation because the family listed her date of death to be two days after she went missing. That correlates with what AL said; that he hadn't seen her in two days.

An acquaintance (LRMom) of the Carter family posted earlier the she had seen family members posting RIP Beverly and using 9/27/14 as the date. ( sorry, I'm upstairs on my iPad and my wifi signal isn't fast up here and I can't go back and find the post)

I also turned on gps on my phone as well as checking google location and installed google maps. It shows on map on my phone and now whatever I did its showing on the computer too in location history.

I want to understand what you are saying. You said he kept the key out of retaliation. Who was he retaliating against? Are you thinking that Carl had a connection to the dump truck in some way?

He kept the key when he worked there. He was retaliating about only working for a couple of weeks and took advantage of it. I don't think he was counting on being employed for 2-3 weeks and he kept the key. He could of stole the dump truck in May of 2015 if he wanted to.. It didn't have to be after the accident... but I think he had a beef with the owner.. because he needed the money and suddenly had no job.

I believe it is against forum rules to post a screenshot of the RIP with the 9/27 date since it could follow under "sleuthing family members". I totally respect that rule and understand.

I am curious as to why cause/time of death hasn't been released. I'm wondering if the family hasn't asked for some time? Is that normal in cases like this? Maybe they haven't been officially told either. It could have just been an estimate of day of death and final test results haven't come back..just thinking out loud I guess.

I know in cases the usual and most likely suspect is a spouse. But, this couple was the real deal. He adored Beverly. I was at the visitation and his pain was all over his face. Carl is a good man.

I know some have wondered about the college fund. I truly think they just thought "what's something mom would like to be done in her name?" And as much as she adored her grands, I'm sure she would have approved wholeheartedly.

Time of death can seldom be pinned down, other than a 4-6 hour range, maybe, unless someone hears a gunshot for example. And the day might not even be possible except to say longer than three days, for example. Depends upon so many factors, temps, locale, rate off the person's digestion, whether they were covered or not, in water, etc...

Jmo

This really has nothing to do with the case per se, but I tend to wonder about all sorts of things. I just wonder what he, AL, was thinking when he saw how much media attention this case was getting. Especially when he came out each time from being questioned and getting in the car to go to the jail. I have watched the videos, and you see his eyes kind of take everything in. I mean there were tons of reporters there, which had to make him think "oh crap." I also wonder what he thought when in less than a week, he was back in prison. I mean on the Thursday BC went missing, he was a free man, to 8 days later and all that transpired to back to prison. Thankfully, it did all happen fast but he had to be shocked he was caught so fast.

I also wonder when he wrecked, if LE checked his trunk since at that time they were still searching. Just some thoughts I have had.

You know since this happened there have been many safety tips offered. Which got me to thinking about how he might have grabbed her. Like maybe if she had her keys in her hand and if she could have maybe hit her alarm, if that could have helped. The time of this being around the time that most people are getting home for the day or working in their yards has been curious to me from day one. I would just think were I going to do this to someone that earlier in the day would have been less of a chance of being seen.

I keep thinking about what she went through and I know that has to be heavy on her families mind as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli