GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, after discovering this info on a Facebook post today I am totally convinced LE can track your every move by cell phone if Google can! I don't have my location data activated on my phone but my husband does. I logged into his Google account, looked at map history for past 30 days and it shows every location he was (he travels a lot for work) and also puts a time stamp on it. If BC and AL had locations enabled on their phones and LE had access to it, he was an easy catch! Check yours out here:

http://thehackernews.com/2014/08/google-map-tracks-your-every-move-check.html?m=1

You don't have to be on your phone to check your locations. You can do it from any computer device. Just log in to the Google account you use on your phone (email account name and password), go to map history.

Folks, after discovering this info on a Facebook post today I am totally convinced LE can track your every move by cell phone if Google can! I don't have my location data activated on my phone but my husband does. I logged into his Google account, looked at map history for past 30 days and it shows every location he was (he travels a lot for work) and also puts a time stamp on it. If BC and AL had locations enabled on their phones and LE had access to it, he was an easy catch! Check yours out here:

http://thehackernews.com/2014/08/google-map-tracks-your-every-move-check.html?m=1

You don't have to be on your phone to check your locations. You can do it from any computer device. Just log in to the Google account you use on your phone (email account name and password), go to map history.

Yea I can look where my kids been all day with this app... And the find iPhone is very reliable too.... It just stops pinging if phone is off... But other than that it's pretty accurate! Down to 32 feet

Yea I can look where my kids been all day with this app... And the find iPhone is very reliable too.... It just stops pinging if phone is off... But other than that it's pretty accurate! Down to 32 feet
I'm turning my location data back on in case I ever go missing. I could care less if Google or other services know where I am, as long as my hubby or LE can track my phone.

I think he wanted a check.

He seems more like a cash kinda' guy to me.......and that being said, could AL have taken her to the construction trailer because he thinks people keep large sums of cash laying around like he does?

I doubt if a cheque would appease him---to easy for it to be stopped by hubby.

The FB page has been changed to "Prayers for" plus her name. The admin of the page lists the bank & account # for donation purposes. Fwiw

Ive been acquaintances of the Carter's for over 20 years. Beautiful family. Carl and Beverky loved each other so much. It was a beautiful marriage. Carl Jr. is very outgoing and warm like his mom. He has done local theatre for many years, so him taking the role as spokesperson is only fitting.

I have seen R.I.P from family that lists 9/27 as the last day of her life. I'm not sure if that is an official date or not. I do not believe AL acted alone.

Not sure why nobody corrected you. If I remember correctly, one of the texts therealtor friend JH received from BC (after 7pm the night she went missing --which wasn't really from her, imo) said she was with a client in Lonoke. I think that's how all of this got mixed up.
Just a note here and hopefully it won't add to the confusion...
There are listings for sale on South Kerr Road, Lonoke, AR.
BC's husband stated she was supposed to show two houses that evening. Old River Dr and Kerr Road. If AL WAS doing the texting stating, "At Lonoke with a client" (time frame of about 7:30), or even if BC was doing the texting...does it not seem like they could've possibly gone to another house and returned back to Old River Drive? (where neighbor saw silver car backing into the driveway) What if AL drove a stolen pickup to Old River Drive but had his silver car stashed at another listing location? Sorry...my brain is just off on a wondering and wandering spell! :/

He seems more like a cash kinda' guy to me.......and that being said, could AL have taken her to the construction trailer because he thinks people keep large sums of cash laying around like he does?

I doubt if a cheque would appease him---to easy for it to be stopped by hubby.

The FB page has been changed to "Prayers for" plus her name. The admin of the page lists the bank & account # for donation purposes. Fwiw

Probably true. I didn't think of it that way... It would have been better for him if it were cash. Now, I don't what i was thinking! It's not like he had a checking account! :facepalm:

Ive been acquaintances of the Carter's for over 20 years. Beautiful family. Carl and Beverky loved each other so much. It was a beautiful marriage. Carl Jr. is very outgoing and warm like his mom. He has done local theatre for many years, so him taking the role as spokesperson is only fitting.

I have seen R.I.P from family that lists 9/27 as the last day of her life. I'm not sure if that is an official date or not. I do not believe AL acted alone.

If 9/27 is the last day of her life that means she lived for 2 days after she went missing. I agree I don't believe acted alone. So sad. Thanks for posting.

None of it makes sence until we know more about the case...

Okay, new question. So was the property the Realtor locked herself out of (Beverly's listing) in Jacksonville or Lonoke. Anybody know?

*Voice posted "Jacksonville" (could have been a mistake). Just checking.
Not sure how it could remotely matter.

If 9/27 is the last day of her life that means she lived for 2 days after she went missing. I agree I don't believe acted alone. So sad. Thanks for posting.
Then that would also mean AL was possibly telling the truth when he said he hadnt seen her it 2 days.

Like was she in the house waiting for AL to show up or did they meet outside of the house..i know a lot of realtors dont go into the vacant houses and wait for the clients there so i was just wondering where was their first encounter...

That's the million dollar question here. I think most of us are just devastated as well. My mother was a realtor for years and years and it's very hard for me to understand. I don't pretend to know AL's reasoning but it's hard to digest the whole thing. He didn't get one thing out of doing this. He is the either the dumbest person on earth or he had some type of plan.

Okay, new question. So was the property the Realtor locked herself out of (Beverly's listing) in Jacksonville or Lonoke. Anybody know?

*Voice posted "Jacksonville" (could have been a mistake). Just checking.
Jacksonville

After that didn't work, he stole the dump truck.

Like I said, it doesn't mean it went down that way, or my posts are absolutely correct, which are ( IMO) but it sounds pretty close.
Am I missing something? In my opinion the dump truck, which was not stolen until Sunday really had nothing to do with the kidnapping. He only stole it, to have a way back after he wrecked his car and ran from the hospital.

What I was saying is that he kept the key in retaliation as well. He had the key regardless. He could have stole it within 6 weeks to a year.

Am I missing something? In my opinion the dump truck, which was not stolen until Sunday really had nothing to do with the kidnapping. He only stole it, to have a way back after he wrecked his car and ran from the hospital.

And as far that goes, he could have expected Beverly to cash the check after she made it out to him... from Carters construction. It's a theory. The trailer is not that far away and they detected pings from his car wreck in that location, so he was around that trailer. He wasn't oblivious to the trailer location.

I'm turning my location data back on in case I ever go missing. I could care less if Google or other services know where I am, as long as my hubby or LE can track my phone.

You must not be up to anything fishy, then :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members