GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No news mentioned about AL son...like how old he is etc...

If 9/27 is the last day of her life that means she lived for 2 days after she went missing. I agree I don't believe acted alone. So sad. Thanks for posting.

Oopsie!! Deleted misinformation!

I'm turning my location data back on in case I ever go missing. I could care less if Google or other services know where I am, as long as my hubby or LE can track my phone.

lol I just turned mine on to check it out. Of course I havent left the chair but nothing is showing up. does it not know where I am right now?

I thought her body was found on september 29 or 30?

He seems more like a cash kinda' guy to me.......and that being said, could AL have taken her to the construction trailer because he thinks people keep large sums of cash laying around like he does?

I doubt if a cheque would appease him---to easy for it to be stopped by hubby.

The FB page has been changed to "Prayers for" plus her name. The admin of the page lists the bank & account # for donation purposes. Fwiw

IMO, they never went to the trailer. That map was created in the very, very beginning of this case so we could see where her husbands work is, in relation to the two phone pings reported by LE. It didn't ping at the trailer. I can see how the map would throw us off though. :)

I thought her body was found on september 29 or 30?

You're right. I got my cases confused. :blushing: Going to delete my misinformation before it grows legs. :D

Probably true. I didn't think of it that way... It would have been better for him if it were cash. Now, I don't what i was thinking! It's not like he had a checking account! :facepalm:

Well, he very well could have had a checking account but I don't think he was looking for a check, as that would be directly traced to him, or whoever he would have cash it for him. So, if this whole ordeal was for money, it would be cash, IMO.

If 9/27 is the last day of her life that means she lived for 2 days after she went missing. I agree I don't believe acted alone. So sad. Thanks for posting.
That's an eerie and disturbing thought. Where would he have kept her? I keep thinking he was risky enough to take the lock box from one house and put it on another vacant house so that no one could get in (they would have the wrong code), and he could have kept her there but that would be VERY risky on his part.

I think this was supposed to be for ransom but something went wrong. I think she was kept alive for a couple of days while he tried to figure out what to do and AL was telling the truth when he said he hadnt seen her for a couple of days. I think she was killed shortly before his wreck . I think someone else is involved also.

People were posting immediately on the Find Beverly page about the grey slate truck and also a silver car. AL could have seen it and realized he was in deep doodoo. Maybe thats why ransom never came into play. It was more about getting rid of her and trying to cover his tracks which he did a lousy job of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee