GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of this video. Listen to reporters say neighbors said investigators recovered an envelope in al's trash can.
http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...rter-realtor-kidnapping-arron-lewis/16449117/
She doesn't want to give her name, but she will give her initials and show her face on TV. Ha. I am a bit surprised that so many of his neighbors were friendly with him. I mean to the point of him having their phone numbers. I obviously am just not that observant because I would never be able to tell you if my neighbors had lost weight. I didn't think from seeing his arrest and on TV that he looked any different weight wise than his FB pics.

I wonder if this is the same lady who said she wouldn't pull him out because her car was too new or if that was someone else.

She doesn't want to give her name, but she will give her initials and show her face on TV. Ha. I am a bit surprised that so many of his neighbors were friendly with him. I mean to the point of him having their phone numbers. I obviously am just not that observant because I would never be able to tell you if my neighbors had lost weight. I didn't think from seeing his arrest and on TV that he looked any different weight wise than his FB pics.

I wonder if this is the same lady who said she wouldn't pull him out because her car was too new or if that was someone else.

Yes I think it is the same lady...

Not sure how it could remotely matter.

Well, we sleuth and theorize based on the facts of the case. Using incorrect information (including location) can throw off theories and if people re-post misinformation on the thread as factual when it isn't, and others take it as fact (when it isn't) then we get pages and pages of people posting in circles with misinformation. It gets frustrating sometimes (especially to those, like me, who are kinda sticklers for facts.)

We are "armchair detectives" for lack of a better description so, just like detectives in LE, we analyze the facts of a crime to determine the unknown. Just like a real detective would be concerned with facts such as why the perp sent a text stating that the victim was in a city when she wasn't, and where exactly on a property a body was located, so are some of us.

I look at it as all of the pieces of a puzzle coming together; the facts are the pieces.

Hope that helped.

I've been looking around internet and found this.....www.awcc.state.ar.us/opinions/alj/2011/stuv/SCHUMANN_WILLIAM_F906872_20110317.pdf
probably nothing but I've been fascinated with this ping from Baucom Rd. I'm very new and 1st time poster so please excuse me if I've broken rules/protocol...just delete this if I've overstepped anything....
Welcome!!! That was an interesting read. We aren't supposed to sleuth the family members, but maybe it's ok since there is no mention of Carl in this document?

I've been looking around internet and found this.....www.awcc.state.ar.us/opinions/alj/2011/stuv/SCHUMANN_WILLIAM_F906872_20110317.pdf
probably nothing but I've been fascinated with this ping from Baucom Rd. I'm very new and 1st time poster so please excuse me if I've broken rules/protocol...just delete this if I've overstepped anything....
Welcome. I guess CL's business is bigger than I thought to have all of these employees. I did not read anything that I thought would have anything to do with this case. Did you!

So, C Construction fought a death benefits claim by a former employee's widow as her husband was run over and killed by a tractor (brutal) and there was arbitration involved. In the end, benefits were granted to the widow. I find this quite interesting for several reasons. Thanks for posting.

So, C Construction fought a death benefits claim by a former employee's widow as her husband was run over and killed by a tractor (brutal) and there was arbitration involved. In the end, benefits were granted to the widow. I find this quite interesting for several reasons. Thanks for posting.

My background is workers comp, which is why I find nothing about this important. It wasn't Carter Const. that specifically did this but his insurance company, which is VERY standard procedure. No insurance company hands out benefits or settlements without lots of investigation and whatnot, even if they hand't suspected that the guy had been drinking. Furthermore, even if Carter Const. had not wanted to fight the benefits, the insurance company would have anyway. For instance, if you have a car wreck your insurance company will not pay, just because you tell them too. JMHO

Yes, I get that. I understand there were two defendants and that one one was Carter Construction and the other the Insurance Company. I still find it interesting. And I do understand this process. Thanks for sharing your background and experience all the same.

No, just speculation because the family listed her date of death to be two days after she went missing. That correlates with what AL said; that he hadn't seen her in two days.

This was already discussed many threads back. The date of death corresponds with the day they LOCATED the missing person.

I thought of Beverly when I just heard about this incident here in SoCal.

An attack on another mid-50's real estate agent, this one in Laguna Niguel, in a nice neighborhood, along the golf course of a local country club.

A 55-year-old female real estate agent was punched in the face and put in a choke hold shortly before 1 p.m. Saturday in the 24000 block of Paseo Del Campo, deputies said. Glenn allegedly attacked the woman from behind and knocked her unconscious as she secured the lock box of a home she had just listed.

The attacker fled when a neighbor heard everything happening and ran to assist the agent. It turned into a manhunt, complete withe helicopters. He eventually was found hours later.

Janet DePerry, the broker-owner of La Bella Homes Realty in Dana Point, posted a message on Facebook advising agents holding open houses in the area of the attack.

“Selling a house is not worth your life,” she said.

The slaying last month of an Arkansas real estate agent by a man who said he targeted her for being “a woman who worked alone, a rich broker” has been a wake-up call for many agents, who are rethinking their vulnerability and the way they interact with homebuyers and sellers.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/real-638234-estate-arrested.html

I Have too google some videos of the family speaking as didnt see any yet...

I Have too google some videos of the family speaking as didnt see any yet...

To my knowledge her husband only spoke on the Friday after she went missing and the son Carl Jr. has done all the interviews since. He was on Nancy Grace I know.

To my knowledge her husband only spoke on the Friday after she went missing and the son Carl Jr. has done all the interviews since. He was on Nancy Grace I know.

Oh ok...u know many people think that AL had someone helping him with this horrible crime...i start to believe that too now...first i thought it was just him alone but i am not sure anymore...

Oh ok...u know many people think that AL had someone helping him with this horrible crime...i start to believe that too now...first i thought it was just him alone but i am not sure anymore...

The biggest red flag to me is why no mention of the gray truck and the skinny bearded man? Clearly more than one person said there were two vehicles there at some point, so that is just odd to me that all the sudden no mention at all.

Can someone remind me what happened to the son who predeceased BC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon