GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is innocent in all this, did she ever wonder if it WAS BC's underwear and not hers? Putting the phone on top of a pair of panties on a dresser seems very odd, even for AL. Keeping two trophies together seems more logical.

I have been wondering if AL was trying to frame CL. Is it possible this was his motive all along?

I have been wondering if AL was trying to frame CL. Is it possible this was his motive all along?

The thought has crossed my mind. He can't possibly be that bright, though, from what we've all seen.....

The thought has crossed my mind. He can't possibly be that bright, though, from what we've all seen.....

No I don't think he would do that because he wanted to stay married to her.

@bestill only friend I knew of him having was TM and of course he hung out with all the neighbors.

You need to remember that she met him and they were married within a few months time. Not the best choice she ever made. She did know he had a past when she married him just didn't know HOW MUCH of a past as in 7 times convicted felon who had spent time in prison. He downplayed it to her until after the marriage when the truth came out.

This has been repeated a few times, but I'll say it again because it bears repeating.

AL posted a list of his crimes on his Facebook page back in March. This was three months prior to their marriage. It's difficult to believe that Crystal would not have seen it? It was right there as big as life on his page.

http://www.housingwire.com/articles/31599

This one is just an earlier recap, but it addressed something I had wondered about- the 3 strike rule. It seems that all 3 strikes have to be committed in one state. If they are in multiple states, you can get back out! Well, there you go! I guess it is really a 101 strike rule, then!

This has been repeated a few times, but I'll say it again because it bears repeating.

AL posted a list of his crimes on his Facebook page back in March. This was three months prior to their marriage. It's difficult to believe that Crystal would not have seen it? It was right there as big as life on his page.

That post was so clear to me! People close to her were talking about his past and disapproving. He put it out there to say it is all true, he has moved forward and she loves him, even though she knows. That post definitely seems like it was written directly for her. She also looks VEEEERY different in her Facebook photos to the arrest photo. I will not be surprised if she got caught up in something bad after hanging with him.

This has been exactly my thought as well. In fact, the more I read, the more I think this is a possibility, especially if he is as controlling as nojustice has stated.

I only hope that if this is the case, LE or at least a jury will hopefully see through it at some point.

This has been exactly my thought as well. In fact, the more I read, the more I think this is a possibility, especially if he is as controlling as nojustice has stated.

I only hope that if this is the case, LE or at least a jury will hopefully see through it at some point.
Hmmm. I don't know. I think if he was wanting to frame her he would've ratted her out on tv instead of Trevor?

Hmmm. I don't know. I think if he was wanting to frame her he would've ratted her out on tv instead of Trevor?

That would make sense but then none of this seems to make sense to me. I am completely baffled as to what took place but I think there is a far bigger thing going on here than anyone is aware of.

That said, I do not find it that hard to believe that CL seemed like one person to her friends but had a secret life with AL. I am really on the fence here because I also feel like she might have been really involved.

That post was so clear to me! People close to her were talking about his past and disapproving. He put it out there to say it is all true, he has moved forward and she loves him, even though she knows. That post definitely seems like it was written directly for her. She also looks VEEEERY different in her Facebook photos to the arrest photo. I will not be surprised if she got caught up in something bad after hanging with him.

I also noted the weight loss. Especially in the last photos she posted the day before her arrest. Very thin ...

Those 1:00AM text messages from Beverly's phone.

Is it possible CL was texting AL (or vice-versa) from Beverly's phone? If they were in a fight and she left that night ,it would kind of fit what was said in the text messages. Is that what links CL to this crime?

This whole cell phone thing has me baffled! CL charged with theft by receiving (the phone), then charged with capital murder and kidnapping. Looks like the theft by receiving charge would be changed to plain ol' theft now?

Hey, no justice - 2 questions for ya! First, what's the reason for your user name? And 2nd, do you know or have an opinion on the bloody face pic of AL, if it was a selfie or taken by LE?

If any of you follow the Holly Bobo case, the Pearcy brothers are a prime example of LE bringing charges with flimsy evidence. It happens.

If CL wanted away from AL and went to spend the night with ex boyfriend a few nights---then why in the world would she go to the hospital when he called her after his wreck. These things aren't adding up.
I don't blame the ex boyfriend for being super mad for getting questioned by LE. Surely CL told him what was going on?

nojustice - Did you notice any recent weight loss in CL? Also what was the condition of her house? Was she a clean person? Was the yard upkept?

If someone was stupid enough to have the phone in the home after Beverly was murdered and her phone was being used for texting BC husband, someone may have been stupid enough to call or text a friend of theirs thinking they could delete and no one would know. Just throwing out evidence they may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member