GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shae1980 I tried to answer your private message but it says your box is full. I would love for you to dispute my gym information. I'm here for the truth as well. I have now verified with 4 reliable sources. Everything I'm told matches what CL told me. I would love to hear what you have to say. Thank you.

I believe nojusticenusa's information on the gym is correct- we have taken private lessons from the owner of the gym and having known the owner for quite some time - I just came right out and asked her about both girls back when this first happened -

If CL wanted away from AL and went to spend the night with ex boyfriend a few nights---then why in the world would she go to the hospital when he called her after his wreck. These things aren't adding up.
I don't blame the ex boyfriend for being super mad for getting questioned by LE. Surely CL told him what was going on?

I don't believe she would tell anyone what happened...

If any of you follow the Holly Bobo case, the Pearcy brothers are a prime example of LE bringing charges with flimsy evidence. It happens.

But I think charging someone with capital murder is very serious....

This has been repeated a few times, but I'll say it again because it bears repeating.

AL posted a list of his crimes on his Facebook page back in March. This was three months prior to their marriage. It's difficult to believe that Crystal would not have seen it? It was right there as big as life on his page.

They were married in April. Date on marriage license was March but they finally used the license in April.

I'm not sure what you mean by 3 months before the marriage? There is also a way to post on FB but block certain friends from seeing the post.

I also noted the weight loss. Especially in the last photos she posted the day before her arrest. Very thin ...

Her weight has not changed. That much I can state for sure 100%. She looks the same weight now as she did the day they were married give or take a few pounds but nothing drastic.

nojustice, will you tell us about Beverly? Was she as beautiful as we think she was? I just want to know about her. tia

Hey, no justice - 2 questions for ya! First, what's the reason for your user name? And 2nd, do you know or have an opinion on the bloody face pic of AL, if it was a selfie or taken by LE?

Reason for my user name? Just that I think there is no justice in this country? I had to pick one so that was it. No different than you picking MzOpinion8d I guess.

I have no clue on the bloody face pic. It looks like a selfie to me but I've read both it was a selfie and that it was taken by LE. Personally I have no knowledge of the bloody photo. My guess would be that LE wanted a picture of what AL looked like after the wreck? Just guessing

If CL wanted away from AL and went to spend the night with ex boyfriend a few nights---then why in the world would she go to the hospital when he called her after his wreck. These things aren't adding up.
I don't blame the ex boyfriend for being super mad for getting questioned by LE. Surely CL told him what was going on?

At time she spent night she didn't know what was going on. This was before AL was being hunted for. Why she went to hospital? Who knows? Woman make stupid mistakes when it comes to men everyday. CL is no different. AL was a bad choice for her.

nojustice - Did you notice any recent weight loss in CL? Also what was the condition of her house? Was she a clean person? Was the yard upkept?

I will not comment on a friend's housekeeping as it is not my place to judge. There is a picture of her yard and house if you want to look it up. I saw it with one of the news stories.

as to weight loss none noticed. She is same size she has been for years.

I will not comment on a friend's housekeeping as it is not my place to judge. There is a picture of her yard and house if you want to look it up. I saw it with one of the news stories.

I just want to say, please don't judge me by the state of my house or my yard! If I go missing, they just might show up on a bad day and think it was ransacked, but nope! Just my world lots of days! :)

nojustice, will you tell us about Beverly? Was she as beautiful as we think she was? I just want to know about her. tia

BC had recently lost a lot of weight so some of the pictures that were posted are not what she looked like at time of her death. She was beautiful and from everything I knew of her she was a good person and seemed very sweet. What happened to her was tragic and I do hope that her family gets the justice they deserve. Nobody deserves what happened to her. Nobody deserves to be buried in a shallow grave….thrown away like a piece of trash.

If AL did this, and I do believe he did, or at least was a big part of it, then he deserves to die or spend the rest of his days locked up like the animal he is.

BC had recently lost a lot of weight so some of the pictures that were posted is not what she looked like at time of her death. She was beautiful and from everything I knew of her she was a good person and seemed very sweet. What happened to her was tragic and I do hope that her family gets the justice they deserve. Nobody deserves what happened to her. Nobody deserves to be buried in a shallow grave….thrown away like a piece of trash.

If AL did this, and I do believe he did or at least was a big part of it then he deserves to die or spend the rest of his days locked up like the animal he is.

Sometimes I think we get so caught up in the case that we don't think about the victim. It's good to read that you agree with what others have said. We haven't heard from her friends or family on here. Thanks for answering my question.

At time she spent night she didn't know what was going on. This was before AL was being hunted for. Why she went to hospital? Who knows? Woman make stupid mistakes when it comes to men everyday. CL is no different. AL was a bad choice for her.
I realize that could happen---being sucked back in by AL. It just makes it look worse on her for even showing up at the hospital. He already knew or suspected he was being followed by LE before the wreck. He probably just wanted to "use" her for a ride from hospital. I don't agree with your previous post about him wanting to stay married to her. He was already online Sat. night and possibly before looking for women. The screenshot of POF I saw on FH, he was making sure to ask what the girl's occupation was, when she could meet, etc. Plus the other screenshot of "Hey, Sexy!" He's a con-man and player. I can't see him wanting to stay married to CL, especially since she didn't have a good job anymore.

I realize that could happen---being sucked back in by AL. It just makes it look worse on her for even showing up at the hospital. He already knew or suspected he was being followed by LE before the wreck. He probably just wanted to "use" her for a ride from hospital. I don't agree with your previous post about him wanting to stay married to her. He was already online Sat. night and possibly before looking for women. The screenshot of POF I saw on FH, he was making sure to ask what the girl's occupation was, when she could meet, etc. Plus the other screenshot of "Hey, Sexy!" He's a con-man and player. I can't see him wanting to stay married to CL, especially since she didn't have a good job anymore.

Obviously I don't know his intentions and never discussed them with him. He was a creeper and I wanted no part of him. I would not believe a word out of his mouth. Someone said it here better than I can say it. I think it went like this "AL is a lying liar" or something like that. 100% true. He was, is, and always will be a con artist. CL made a grave judgement error when she got mixed up with him. Regardless she is not a kidnapper or killer.

A couple of people have said she had a decent job before starting school this fall. I think he is a low life user and saw an opportunity for someone to support him. Didn't appear he could hold a job and the only way for him to get money was to steal it. If she left and told him she wanted out he was probably online looking for his next victim.

I question the timing of CL leaving AL. Just happened to be when a woman was kidnapped and murdered.

I question the timing of CL leaving AL. Just happened to be when a woman was kidnapped and murdered.
I'm sure that will be brought up in court. I can see it working against her but can kind of seeing it working in her favor too.

Thanks nojusticenusa! I know we all appreciate your insight. I can't even imagine knowing any of the key players in this horrible thing. It's bad enough to just read about it here. My thoughts and prayers go out to all involved, including you and your family.

My questions are because I, like everyone else here, wonder about things like drug use, mental illness or other things that could have led CL to "follow" AL into things that she otherwise wouldn't have considered. Did you notice any changes at all in her behavior or way of living since being with AL that caused concern? I sincerely hope not because I really hope she wasn't involved. It would be a true tragedy if she somehow got sucked into this for her relationship with him.

This is bugging me: Trevor. Why would AL say his name to a reporter if there was no truth to it and Trevor is his friend?
His only friend that we know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members