GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I know in the custody plea to get custody of Crystal's child it was mentioned that Arron reported to the ex that Crystal was a Craigslist prostitute. This was in January, if I remember correctly. Has anyone checked Craigslist or Backpage to see if they can find a picture? I *think* this is allowed since it is in a court document. I am a good researcher and logical sleuther, but so many of you are soooo good at maps, Craigslist, backpage, court stuff. Makes me feel a little inadequate, like y'all need to hold an online class so I can pull my weight!

AL tried to extort money out of TL to the tune of $5000 by saying CL was a prostitute. This did not happen in January. AL called TL this summer to report this. CL told me that this was untrue and that AL did it to get even with her for kicking him out. I believe her.

AL tried to extort money out of TL to the tune of $5000 by saying CL was a prostitute. This did not happen in January. AL called TL this summer to report this. CL told me that this was untrue and that AL did it to get even with her for kicking him out. I believe her.

I believe you believe her. I am still wondering if anyone took a look, no disrespect meant.

Also, although I do appreciate your input and respect you being here, Beverly is the victim. Ultimately, Crystal is the accused who has been arrested. She absolutely will and should be sleuthed here. I am open to everything, but I search for FACTS to back up my opinions and theories. When it comes down to siding with Beverly and her family's plight for justice or pampering Crystal's name, I will side with our victim, Beverly, every time. At this point, Crystal has been arrested. I think it ok to pull up everything we can for justice for all involved. If Crystal is innocent of the charges, hopefully we pull up info to back that, in the process. It is uncomfortable because as a victim friendly forum, we do dig into the arrested criminal's world. You are here to defend the person that has been arrested. I respect you, but it can't keep me from digging and sleuthing for Beverly's justice. I hope you understand.

nojustice...

(snipped by me).....She was mortified that the police had found the phone on top of underwear on her dresser out in plain sight and had taken her dirty underwear thinking it was possibly BC’s underwear.

The reason she was mortified was because those were her dirty underwear the police took. AL had a pit bull that liked to eat her underwear so she had the bad habit of placing her dirty underwear on top of the dresser out of reach. Apparently police took her dirty underwear the first time they were at the house and found the phone. If in fact the phone was laid on CL’s dirty underwear then her DNA could be all over that phone.

nojustice, I'm confused about the phone. Whose phone did CL think it was and did she know it was sitting on top of her underwear? tia

I am now able to dispel the gym rumors. I will not tell you my source of information but here is the truth about the gym from the most reliable source there could be on the subject:

!. BC granddaughter spent 2 months only at the gym. Nobody knew she was BC’s granddaughter as BC never spent any time at the gym (also the time frame given to me that BC's granddaughter was at the gym was BEFORE CL married AL).
2. BC’s granddaughter was not on the same team as CL’s daughter and they would not have been in the gym at the same time for any practice or at any competitions at the same time. Since BC’s granddaughter was on a ½ year competition team and CL’s daughter was on the ALL STAR competition team.
3. CL did not hang out or go to the gym and was never there. If she was at the gym it would have been 1 time.
4. CL attended only 1 competition and her daughter went to other competitions with other team members.
5. AL came to the gym one time to drop off CL’s daughter. He did not hang out at the gym.

All of this confirms to me that CL was honest with me about the gym.

Here is another incident that I would like to bring to everyone’s attention that I have checked out and verified from reliable sources connected to the incident:

I kept hearing a rumor that on Friday night (night after BC was taken) that there was an incident where a parent took children to TP (roll with toilet paper) CL’s house. The rumor was that CL and AL came out waving guns and threatening everyone looking like they were on drugs. It was also said that AL had got in his vehicle and chased the parent and children in his car and had a wreck in their neighborhood and that the parent that was taking the children to TP called the cops and made a report. I can now dispel this rumor as well.

Here is the truth of what happened: A parent did take children to TP CL’s house on Friday (night after BC was taken). AL and CL came out to stop the TP from happening. AL got mad and fussed at the parent. CL tried to calm him down saying it wasn’t a big deal. AL called the police and had the police come make them clean up the TP.

This is yet another bizarre twist. Why would anyone who had kidnapped someone and murdered them or was holding them call attention by calling the police????

Another thing that is of interest to me a possible reason for arrest is what CL told me about the phone.

She was mortified that the police had found the phone on top of underwear on her dresser out in plain sight and had taken her dirty underwear thinking it was possibly BC’s underwear.

The reason she was mortified was because those were her dirty underwear the police took. AL had a pit bull that liked to eat her underwear so she had the bad habit of placing her dirty underwear on top of the dresser out of reach. Apparently police took her dirty underwear the first time they were at the house and found the phone. If in fact the phone was laid on CL’s dirty underwear then her DNA could be all over that phone.

So the TP incident occurred before the fight, and then she left for the night on Friday? (ETA never mind! I see you answered this in post 1150 before I even asked!)

LE would have photographed the phone before touching it, so if there's DNA evidence that came from her underwear they'll know that's where it came from. It wouldn't hold up in court, I wouldn't think.

Also, although I do appreciate your input and respect you being here, Beverly is the victim. Ultimately, Crystal is the accused who has been arrested. She absolutely will and should be sleuthed here. I am open to everything, but I search for FACTS to back up my opinions and theories. When it comes down to siding with Beverly and her family's plight for justice or pampering Crystal's name, I will side with our victim, Beverly, every time. At this point, Crystal has been arrested. I think it ok to pull up everything we can for justice for all involved. If Crystal is innocent of the charges, hopefully we pull up info to back that, in the process. It is uncomfortable because as a victim friendly forum, we do dig into the arrested criminal's world. You are here to defend the person that has been arrested. I respect you, but it can't keep me from digging and sleuthing for Beverly's justice. I hope you understand.

I understand completely and as I have said I'm out only for the truth. You need to remember that I also knew BC and do want justice for her.

I tried to check out the craiglist prostitution angle but could not find anything on it. Maybe some of you can look at that angle and find something that I could not find. I'm open to reviewing it. Be my guest.

I believe CL on what she told me that AL was saying this to get $5000 out of her ex and for spite because she kicked him out of the house. It goes along with his controlling personality and character IMO.

nojustice...

(snipped by me).....She was mortified that the police had found the phone on top of underwear on her dresser out in plain sight and had taken her dirty underwear thinking it was possibly BC’s underwear.

nojustice, I'm confused about the phone. Whose phone did CL think it was and did she know it was sitting on top of her underwear? tia

She did not know phone was there until LE told her they found it and where it was.

So the TP incident occurred before the fight, and then she left for the night on Friday?

LE would have photographed the phone before touching it, so if there's DNA evidence that came from her underwear they'll know that's where it came from. It wouldn't hold up in court, I wouldn't think.

She left on Friday and did not return until Sunday when LE was at her house (when they found the phone) and AFTER AL had been to the hospital and escaped.

She left on Friday and did not return until Sunday when LE was at her house (when they found the phone) and AFTER AL had been to the hospital and escaped.

Thanks! Now I understand. We need a CL timeline.

She did not know phone was there until LE told her they found it and where it was.

Is that when she was arrested for receiving stolen property? Otherwise, it seems very odd LE would disclose exactly where they found the phone.

IMO it would have been extremely hard for BC to have ever been at CL's house without the nosey neighbors knowing it or seeing her. Those neighbors knew everything that happened at that house and you could spit from one house to the other. I know this for a fact because I interviewed the neighbors myself.

Is that when she was arrested for receiving stolen property? Otherwise, it seems very odd LE would disclose exactly where they found the phone.

Yes that is when LE hauled her in and questioned her for over 8 hours. The same time they charged her with "theft by receiving". She was attempting to return to her home to get clothes when LE was already there. That was on the Sun shortly after AL escaped from the hospital.

Who is TL? I thought her ex's initials were KL, as in Kyle. Delete if necessary.

Yes that is when LE hauled her in and questioned her for over 8 hours. The same time they charged her with "theft by receiving". She was attempting to return to her home to get clothes when LE was already there. That was on the Sun shortly after AL escaped from the hospital.

If she is innocent in all this, did she ever wonder if it WAS BC's underwear and not hers? Putting the phone on top of a pair of panties on a dresser seems very odd, even for AL. Keeping two trophies together seems more logical.

Start of CL time line:

Thur @ clinicals and got home at (if I remember correctly) 10 p.m.
Friday was her carpool day. She took her daughter and another friend's child to school by 8 a.m.
Friday evening TP incident happened around 9 p.m. (CL and AL were at CL's house). She left sometime after that fact.
Friday evening (unsure of time) until Sunday afternoon stayed with a friend (ex boyfriend) to get away from AL who would not leave her house. Ex boyfriend was questioned by LE and ex boyfriend was furious that her staying with him got him involved.
Sunday 10 a.m. she was called about AL's wreck and proceeded to the the hospital where she was met by LE.
Sunday (I have no idea of the time) she attempted to return home to get clothing to continue staying with the ex boyfriend but instead was hauled in and charged with theft by receiving. She was held until the following morning (Monday) being questioned.

If she is innocent in all this, did she ever wonder if it WAS BC's underwear and not hers? Putting the phone on top of a pair of panties on a dresser seems very odd, even for AL. Keeping two trophies together seems more logical.

No she knew that the underwear they took was hers because they gave her a list with descriptions of what was taken with the search warrant. She kept discussing the fact that LE had her dirty underwear and that was something that was embarrassing to her.

Start of CL time line:

Thur @ clinicals and got home at (if I remember correctly) 10 p.m.
Friday was her carpool day. She took her daughter and another friend's child to school by 8 a.m.
Friday evening TP incident happened around 9 p.m. (CL and AL were at CL's house). She left sometime after that fact.
Friday evening (unsure of time) until Sunday afternoon stayed with a friend (ex boyfriend) to get away from AL who would not leave her house. Ex boyfriend was questioned by LE and ex boyfriend was furious that her staying with him got him involved.
Sunday 10 a.m. she was called about AL's wreck and proceeded to the the hospital where she was met by LE.
Sunday (I have no idea of the time) she attempted to return home to get clothing to continue staying with the ex boyfriend but instead was hauled in and charged with theft by receiving. She was held until the following morning (Monday) being questioned.

Thanks! This is helpful. Do you know when she went back to her house to stay after LE questioned her?

Does anyone know if AL had any friends or was he a loner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member