GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Just WoW! [emoji50] What a plethora of information!

1. What type of parent would drive their child to TP someone's house? SMH
2. AL, not the brightest bulb on the ol' Christmas tree, calling the cops? (I have to confess this info made me chuckle in disbelief.) Pretty sure he thought he'd gotten away with murder and no one was on to him yet. Probably why BC's phone was left in plain sight too. However; he was broke, needing money, possibly going to black market her phone after he got all the info off of it he wanted. (Reason why I don't think he left the phone with BC's body) Why leave the phone out where CL could see it and ask questions about it though?
3. I'm not sure of the cheer gym connections, but it sure could be something for LE to look into. I used to watch the TLC program about CTR. Some of those crazy moms on there would do about anything to see to their daughters being on the team.
4. Yep, I'd be mortified too if police took my dirty undies, but can also see why they did take them in as evidence. And...yes, dogs do love underwear!!
I am now able to dispel the gym rumors. I will not tell you my source of information but here is the truth about the gym from the most reliable source there could be on the subject:

!. BC granddaughter spent 2 months only at the gym. Nobody knew she was BC’s granddaughter as BC never spent any time at the gym (also the time frame given to me that BC's granddaughter was at the gym was BEFORE CL married AL).
2. BC’s granddaughter was not on the same team as CL’s daughter and they would not have been in the gym at the same time for any practice or at any competitions at the same time. Since BC’s granddaughter was on a ½ year competition team and CL’s daughter was on the ALL STAR competition team.
3. CL did not hang out or go to the gym and was never there. If she was at the gym it would have been 1 time.
4. CL attended only 1 competition and her daughter went to other competitions with other team members.
5. AL came to the gym one time to drop off CL’s daughter. He did not hang out at the gym.

All of this confirms to me that CL was honest with me about the gym.

Here is another incident that I would like to bring to everyone’s attention that I have checked out and verified from reliable sources connected to the incident:

I kept hearing a rumor that on Friday night (night after BC was taken) that there was an incident where a parent took children to TP (roll with toilet paper) CL’s house. The rumor was that CL and AL came out waving guns and threatening everyone looking like they were on drugs. It was also said that AL had got in his vehicle and chased the parent and children in his car and had a wreck in their neighborhood and that the parent that was taking the children to TP called the cops and made a report. I can now dispel this rumor as well.

Here is the truth of what happened: A parent did take children to TP CL’s house on Friday (night after BC was taken). AL and CL came out to stop the TP from happening. AL got mad and fussed at the parent. CL tried to calm him down saying it wasn’t a big deal. AL called the police and had the police come make them clean up the TP.

This is yet another bizarre twist. Why would anyone who had kidnapped someone and murdered them or was holding them call attention by calling the police????

Another thing that is of interest to me a possible reason for arrest is what CL told me about the phone.

She was mortified that the police had found the phone on top of underwear on her dresser out in plain sight and had taken her dirty underwear thinking it was possibly BC’s underwear.

The reason she was mortified was because those were her dirty underwear the police took. AL had a pit bull that liked to eat her underwear so she had the bad habit of placing her dirty underwear on top of the dresser out of reach. Apparently police took her dirty underwear the first time they were at the house and found the phone. If in fact the phone was laid on CL’s dirty underwear then her DNA could be all over that phone.

Unless the phone was somewhere with no service and the messages didn't go through until it had contact with a tower again? In other words, the messages had been typed and the "send" button hit, but they sent all at once when service was available. Make sense?

Makes a lot of sense. My iPhone from AT&T has a dead spot at my house... Close to the site she was found.

Didn't we also learn that the same messages came through on her son's phone at pretty much the exact same moment? I seem to remember him saying that at that point he and his dad were together in the same place and all of the sudden their phones both lit up and received the same messages. That really leads me to believe that the messages were typed out earlier and then for whatever reason sent all at once when service was restored.

She was at clinicals at a hospital. The mutual friend who told me she knew for sure she was at class knows 100% but I will not say how they know or what that friend told me. I don't want to get friends upset with me for posting what they told me. They way they know CL was in class at least most of the day on Thur and Thur evening at clinicals, I am quite sure it's true she was at class.

Her neighbors reported her and AL fighting Thur evening, which goes along with what CL personally told me.
On Fri she was supposed to be in class and then came home and another fight took place (this was also verified by neighbors)
CL spent the night (verified) on Sat night with someone else (not at her house). It is my understanding she left Fri night after the fight and did not come home until Sun after the wreck and hospital events and only to get clothes to go stay somewhere else. Then she was arrested the next day and taken in for questioning for over 8 hours. They searched the house that day (monday sept 29). She was charged with the theft by receiving for the phone being in her home laid out in plain sight (so she says LE told her they found it in plain sight).
She was not staying at the house, only coming and going once AL went on the run. This was verified by neighbors so I believe she told me the truth.

As I have posted here before. She was selling a lot of things she had to get money for rent and other bills. She was someone who went to yard sells and then resold things for more money. That was how she earned extra money anyway. She had a garage full of things so she started selling all that stuff, along with other items in her home.

I believe LE thought she was about to run so they made a plea with circumstantial evidence such as the phone in her house or maybe some phone calls between she and AL since they had text each other when she was in class on Thur. She turned her phone over to LE and they still have it. She gave them her pw so they could see the text she had with AL on that Thur. She cooperated.
I remember the news reporting that she came home for clothes that Sunday.

Just a guess on my part, but I would venture to say that they weren't exactly living a life of luxury. I'm betting that like many, they were just getting by......especially after he had gone through all the settlement money.
I am sure this is true but you have to remember when she met him he had two cars paid for. A nice fancy motorcycle paid for and that trailer paid for. She probably believed his was rolling in the $$$.

Regarding the phone, remember that a fellow realtor had accidentally locked herself out of her car and a house she was showing at another location. She had exchanged text messages with someone she thought was BC between 7 p.m. and 7:40 p.m the night she went missing. So at least during that time, the phone was in service and someone was texting on it.

@Shae1980 I tried to answer your private message but it says your box is full. I would love for you to dispute my gym information. I'm here for the truth as well. I have now verified with 4 reliable sources. Everything I'm told matches what CL told me. I would love to hear what you have to say. Thank you.

Regarding the phone, remember that a fellow realtor had accidentally locked herself out of her car and a house she was showing at another location. She had exchanged text messages with someone she thought was BC between 7 p.m. and 7:40 p.m the night she went missing. So at least during that time, the phone was in service and someone was texting on it.

That's right. And IIRC, she is now under the impression that it was not Beverly who was replying to her texts, and although we cannot be certain, in light of the outcome of this whole thing, it would just make sense that at that point she likely did not still have control over her phone.

Does anyone remember hearing what time Carl Sr. became concerned? I wonder when he sent the first of his "where are you" text messages? If "whoever" was trying hard enough to not have an alarm raised by texting back a fellow realtor posing as Beverly, I cannot imagine the same person would not immediately do the same thing for her husband and other family. That said, there was no guarantee the messages actually sent at that exact moment.

That's right. And IIRC, she is now under the impression that it was not Beverly who was replying to her texts, and although we cannot be certain, in light of the outcome of this whole thing, it would just make sense that at that point she likely did not still have control over her phone.

Does anyone remember hearing what time Carl Sr. became concerned? I wonder when he sent the first of his "where are you" text messages? If "whoever" was trying hard enough to not have an alarm raised by texting back a fellow realtor posing as Beverly, I cannot imagine the same person would not immediately do the same thing for her husband and other family. That said, there was no guarantee the messages actually sent at that exact moment.
Carl Sr. Said he became concerned close to eight. He didn't say when he started texting. I don't think. He decided close to 8:30 to drive over to the house and called his son shortly after, who then went to her office to check there. I guess from there the police were called.

It would stand to reason that he called and texted (probably multiple times) before getting in the car and driving over there. It sort of makes one wonder just how much time he missed them by. :(

Yes, I remember mainly because BC or whoever had her phone texted back in one msg, "With a client in Lonoke".
I don't know why but this has always concerned me there was some truth to this. JMO
Also, during this time frame she was not answering the other realtor's calls. Just texting her.

Was it maybe steveoh32? You can hear him say it in a video he posted under the user name Arron Lewis. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3P6R8KILes He says he is steveoh29 but that was about three years ago, so now he's steveoh32. LOL at the Mexico story. I guarantee you he was in jail! Idiot also talks about how he can't show his face, but look at the avatar. It's a picture of himself. I don't think this boy was blessed with a lot in the way of brains. Just sayin'.

Either way, I cannot locate any videos for either steveoh31 or steveoh32. Has the account been removed? I've found two separate Arron Lewis accounts and the steveoh29 account, but no others. I know I saw a different motorcycle trick video and it's driving me crazy that I can't find it. It may have been removed.

YES! It was steveoh32. So sorry for the mistake. In this video, he says 2 years and "steveoh32" but the screen name is Arron Lewis with yes, a profile picture. I thought it was odd because in steveoh29 he talks about how he can't show you his face, but this account (only one video) has his face for a profile. Maybe he changed his "steveoh32" to "arron lewis". Around 1:26, he talks about his new G6, Jeep Cherokee and laptop that he's purchased. He also states he doesn't "do any activities" anymore but will assist with any questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3P6R8KILes&list=UUX8ch_ORgWO6wkc5AuLvSeg

Just thinking out loud/rambling here..but Lets say-for argument sake there is a 3rd person.

AL has proven that under pressure he freaks out(referring to being followed and wrecking) so if he was just calmly playing video games that thurs night when he came home, maybe someone else was holding BC. But this theory doesn't match her charges...

Or maybe he did tell her that night -we kidnapped her and are going to get ransom and that's she also has the kidnapping charge, maybe when things got heated(so much publicity) he/they killed her and she was aware of it.

Or maybe when she came home he wasn't playing video games. Maybe he was freaking out over what he did. Perhaps beverly was there. Her charges lead us to believe there was definite involvement.

It's really not unusual or uncommon for women to become involved in heinous crimes all bc of "love".

A friend of mine worked with CL. I will say CL had a good job before nursing. It seemed like she led a fairly normal life before meeting him. Lonely, desperate, vulnerable and easily manipulated is words that could prob describe her.

I am now able to dispel the gym rumors. I will not tell you my source of information but here is the truth about the gym from the most reliable source there could be on the subject:

!. BC granddaughter spent 2 months only at the gym. Nobody knew she was BC’s granddaughter as BC never spent any time at the gym (also the time frame given to me that BC's granddaughter was at the gym was BEFORE CL married AL).
2. BC’s granddaughter was not on the same team as CL’s daughter and they would not have been in the gym at the same time for any practice or at any competitions at the same time. Since BC’s granddaughter was on a ½ year competition team and CL’s daughter was on the ALL STAR competition team.
3. CL did not hang out or go to the gym and was never there. If she was at the gym it would have been 1 time.
4. CL attended only 1 competition and her daughter went to other competitions with other team members.
5. AL came to the gym one time to drop off CL’s daughter. He did not hang out at the gym.

All of this confirms to me that CL was honest with me about the gym.

Here is another incident that I would like to bring to everyone’s attention that I have checked out and verified from reliable sources connected to the incident:

I kept hearing a rumor that on Friday night (night after BC was taken) that there was an incident where a parent took children to TP (roll with toilet paper) CL’s house. The rumor was that CL and AL came out waving guns and threatening everyone looking like they were on drugs. It was also said that AL had got in his vehicle and chased the parent and children in his car and had a wreck in their neighborhood and that the parent that was taking the children to TP called the cops and made a report. I can now dispel this rumor as well.

Here is the truth of what happened: A parent did take children to TP CL’s house on Friday (night after BC was taken). AL and CL came out to stop the TP from happening. AL got mad and fussed at the parent. CL tried to calm him down saying it wasn’t a big deal. AL called the police and had the police come make them clean up the TP.

This is yet another bizarre twist. Why would anyone who had kidnapped someone and murdered them or was holding them call attention by calling the police????

Another thing that is of interest to me a possible reason for arrest is what CL told me about the phone.

She was mortified that the police had found the phone on top of underwear on her dresser out in plain sight and had taken her dirty underwear thinking it was possibly BC’s underwear.

The reason she was mortified was because those were her dirty underwear the police took. AL had a pit bull that liked to eat her underwear so she had the bad habit of placing her dirty underwear on top of the dresser out of reach. Apparently police took her dirty underwear the first time they were at the house and found the phone. If in fact the phone was laid on CL’s dirty underwear then her DNA could be all over that phone.

I understand that you are supporting your friend but just please know this isn't an attack just what facts that I as well as others have found. Response to the gym points above:

1. BC granddaughter was there longer than 2 months...more like 5 months. BC did spend time at the gym, not like some parents but she was around. And yes BC's granddaughter was at the gym before, during and after CL married AL. Basing this timeline on competitions the ones that both teams would have attended - it is all based off the cheer competitions...Both children were at the last competition of the year and that was in April.
2. True they were not on the same squad but there were times when those two teams were at the gym at the same time. Also, those two teams did compete at 3 of the same competitions ... I would have to go back and look at schedule for last year there may have been more.
3. CL was at the gym more than 1 time...now how many times I can't remember not something I thought I would need to keep up with but she was at the gym and she also carpooled with others.
4. Once again CL was at more than one competition...pics and videos on FB and IG have shown it to be so.
5. AL talked to a few moms in the gym when he did come to the gym. Did he hang out there no he did not.

Now as far as your 4 reliable sources...they are probably the same sources that I have. As far as CL telling you where she was or wasn't I can't say. However, LE is aware of this connection. Now whether it has any relevance to the case I'm sure they are digging to find out. But with all the social media out there and people posting pics and videos it isn't hard to find out that their paths have crossed; now to what degree only the people involved will truly know.

I agree that it was most likely not BC replying to those texts. From what I learned from CL I think AL must have got home at least by at the latest 9 pm

I understand that you are supporting your friend but just please know this isn't an attack just what facts that I as well as others have found. Response to the gym points above:

1. BC granddaughter was there longer than 2 months...more like 5 months. BC did spend time at the gym, not like some parents but she was around. And yes BC's granddaughter was at the gym before, during and after CL married AL. Basing this timeline on competitions the ones that both teams would have attended - it is all based off the cheer competitions...Both children were at the last competition of the year and that was in April.
2. True they were not on the same squad but there were times when those two teams were at the gym at the same time. Also, those two teams did compete at 3 of the same competitions ... I would have to go back and look at schedule for last year there may have been more.
3. CL was at the gym more than 1 time...now how many times I can't remember not something I thought I would need to keep up with but she was at the gym and she also carpooled with others.
4. Once again CL was at more than one competition...pics and videos on FB and IG have shown it to be so.
5. AL talked to a few moms in the gym when he did come to the gym. Did he hang out there no he did not.

Now as far as your 4 reliable sources...they are probably the same sources that I have. As far as CL telling you where she was or wasn't I can't say. However, LE is aware of this connection. Now whether it has any relevance to the case I'm sure they are digging to find out. But with all the social media out there and people posting pics and videos it isn't hard to find out that their paths have crossed; now to what degree only the people involved will truly know.

Thank you for your information. I'm not doubting you but I know that one of my sources has been talked to by detectives and verified what I posted earlier. That source would have records to verify what they told detectives that others would not have had. I feel comfortable with what I posted earlier based on my sources.

So far I've verified a lot of information I was told by CL. So far it checks out. Until I start finding things that don't add up I'll keep supporting her. So far things add up.

Thank you for your response @shae1980.

Just thinking out loud/rambling here..but Lets say-for argument sake there is a 3rd person.

AL has proven that under pressure he freaks out(referring to being followed and wrecking) so if he was just calmly playing video games that thurs night when he came home, maybe someone else was holding BC. But this theory doesn't match her charges...

Or maybe he did tell her that night -we kidnapped her and are going to get ransom and that's she also has the kidnapping charge, maybe when things got heated(so much publicity) he/they killed her and she was aware of it.

Or maybe when she came home he wasn't playing video games. Maybe he was freaking out over what he did. Perhaps beverly was there. Her charges lead us to believe there was definite involvement.

It's really not unusual or uncommon for women to become involved in heinous crimes all bc of "love".

A friend of mine worked with CL. I will say CL had a good job before nursing. It seemed like she led a fairly normal life before meeting him. Lonely, desperate, vulnerable and easily manipulated is words that could prob describe her.

I agree with her having a very good job until Aug of this year. She did lead a normal life until AL. Everyone tried to warn her. I do not however think she could be manipulated into anything like this because by the time all this happened she was only adamant about one thing….getting AL out of her house and getting away from him. This much I do know from my conversations with her prior to BC murder.

Yes, I remember mainly because BC or whoever had her phone texted back in one msg, "With a client in Lonoke".
I don't know why but this has always concerned me there was some truth to this. JMO
Also, during this time frame she was not answering the other realtor's calls. Just texting her.

I think the Lonoke text was the other realtor who was locked out of a house. I think BC supposedly text her that "she was with a client and could not help her get into the house" which the other realtor reported as being out of character for BC. I don't think there was a report of BC texting that she was in Lonoke.

I agree that it was most likely not BC replying to those texts. From what I learned from CL I think AL must have got home at least by at the latest 9 pm

IIRC Beverly was to meet at the house 5-5:30. If its true he was home by 9 that is a really tight time frame to meet her, force her out of there, take her where ever and kill her and bury her.Goes along with my theory she wasnt killed that night. Perhaps that is why he could be sitting there calm and playing games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member